Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2016, 5:53 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
neurotypicalET wrote:
This is embarrassing... But sometimes in the middle of the action my mind drifts off and my equipment losses potency... :oops: so my style is eat..insert...eat again for the win...hers at least... :| which I doubt you'll see on TV... :D

how do you keep willie standing at attention during meals?

Mebbe he's horny for food?

or more likely he's young and full of testosterone and priapic. ah, those were the days.... 8)

Right. "Horny for food", seriously? Man I sounded stupid there. *smacks head* Yes, he was likely bursting with testosterone, aren't we all, at one point or another.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2016, 6:00 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
neurotypicalET wrote:
This is embarrassing... But sometimes in the middle of the action my mind drifts off and my equipment losses potency... :oops: so my style is eat..insert...eat again for the win...hers at least... :| which I doubt you'll see on TV... :D

or more likely he's young and full of testosterone and priapic. ah, those were the days.... 8)

Right. "Horny for food", seriously? Man I sounded stupid there. *smacks head* Yes, he was likely bursting with testosterone, aren't we all, at one point or another.

we all have our tongue-tripping-over-itself moments. :alien: most men, at least, have their day in the testosterone sun. :sunny:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2016, 8:42 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
neurotypicalET wrote:

we all have our tongue-tripping-over-itself moments. :alien: most men, at least, have their day in the testosterone sun. :sunny:

But my tongue was tripping me back there, lol. Yes, and soon he will leave the warmth of the testosterone sun. :sunny:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2016, 9:01 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
But my tongue was tripping me back there, lol. Yes, and soon he will leave the warmth of the testosterone sun. :sunny:

you are still a young man, you have many decades yet in the testosterone sun :sunny: [if you take care of yourself, that is.]

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2016, 11:14 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

you are still a young man, you have many decades yet in the testosterone sun :sunny: [if you take care of yourself, that is.]

You think so? I have been taking care of myself. :o Very well, in fact.

neurotypicalET
Toucan
Toucan

05 Dec 2016, 11:58 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
neurotypicalET wrote:

it's not food that I eat...well... it could be but that would be cannibalism... :lol:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2016, 1:30 am

neurotypicalET wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
neurotypicalET wrote:

it's not food that I eat...well... it could be but that would be cannibalism... :lol:

hehe, I know what you mean *wink*

I think? :P

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2016, 10:24 pm

Sex on TV and in movies is a bit 'airbrushed' and romanticised to me.

No awkwardness, no communication (in the movies none ever seems to be needed), no fumbly foreplay, no body smells or gross fluids, no wet spot afterwards. No performance anxiety mishaps, no body image issues (because it's always beautiful people doing it), no sexual incompatibility.

The two characters always seem to be perfectly sexually in-tune with each other from the very first encounter. They are written so that they seem to magically know how to please each other and have flawless and mutually enjoyable intercourse.

So no, it's nothing like real life sex.

kdm1984
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Dec 2016, 3:35 am

Absolutely not. I learned nothing from viewing. It's totally different in real life ... and way better :)