Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2017, 12:38 am

I have started writing a new story under this very same idea. Here it is. This time with an appearance of Alex Jones and Steve Bannon. Here it is.

November 6th 2018
CNN Special Coverage of the 2018 Midterm Races

On millions of television screens all across nation, a familiar analyst in a white beard came centre stage to tell the public of the urgent news.

“And CNN can now project West Virginia for Robb Gilmore. Just in Robb Gilmore wins West Virginia, a key battleground state in the senate, this election cycle. The GOP has fought hard to win it, and they have succeeded.”

Understanding the enormity of the night he turned to his peer, Jake Tapper.

“Any other races yet to be called Jake?”

“Hawaii has yet to be called but that state is solid blue. It will remain in Democratic hands according to all predictions.”
‘Yes that’s it. Obviously it is not what Democrats wanted, but the people have spoken and this is the result.”

“Just coming in from Charleston, West Virginia Robb Gilmore has heard the news and has taken the stage for his victory speech. We now go live.”

The cameras turned away from the commentators as Robb Gilmore, a man energized by triumph took the stage.
“Oh lordy I just can’t tell ya how excited I am for this night. Joe Manchin and his crew of Democratic fa***ts thought they could rob West Virginia for themselves. Tonight we have sent to them a message, that being a resounding no. We’re keeping our guns; we’re keeping our freedom and you betcha we’re keeping our God. So stay and hide under your mom’s skirts, Liberals because this is just gonna get bigger and bigger and we’ll whoop your asses.”

The cameras then swiftly moved back to the two analysts each of them left pale faced and taken aback.

“Um oh God …Of course there you can see Gilmore espousing the rhetoric which gained him so much notoriety on the campaign trail. What do you make of his victory Wolf?"

“From every way you look at it, Joe Manchin’s defeat was in an essence failure of the Democratic establishment to adapt to the changing mood of the country. The Democratic base has moved very far too left and has started advocating for policy positions such as Universal Medicare. Obviously Joe Manchin’s not in favour of any of that and I think it may have cost him the race.”

“And of course, one of the people happy by tonight’s results is President Trump who has taken to twitter.”
“Here’s what he’s saying.”

“Terrific 2018 results have poured in resounding victory for me and my incredible team. The people have total faith in the administration.”

“Clearly Donald Trump is spending this night celebrating, a very happy president indeed with some good election results for his party.”

“Joining us from Vermont we have Howard Dean.”

“Thank you Jake. I am shocked; there is no other way for me to put this. This isn’t democracy in democracy the party that gets 51% in the House and Senate wins, this hasn’t happened tonight. A very angry very hostile part of the country has overridden what the people wanted, and they will be who are in charge. I don’t know what else to say. Is this country done for?”

“I think it is important for you to put this into perspective, a majority of the people voted against Donald Trump and voted against his agenda."

“It doesn’t matter, this country is heading for a train wreak these next few years. Trump will have a free reign and the health insurance of millions is at stake. In regards to Congress, look I don’t trust that congress full of people like Roy Moore and Robb Gilmore will do a good job, I know these people they are as*holes.”

Meanwhile at @Infowars.com

Sitting behind a large peering camera, was a large stocky man. His black shirt, lubricated in his bodily oils, lay sticking to skin under the tension of the night. It was the legend we all know, Alex Jones.

“First of all some absolutely amazing stuff has happened. This country’s congress will no longer is run by the demonic Satanist corporatists that have ruled this land under, under tyranny for the past 50 or so years.”

“Some of ya’ll wonder when exactly Trump is going to drain the swamp. Well people its tonight and this president has brought hellfire. It’s a purge people and Trump’s the exorcist, he has completely and utterly sucked the crimson toxic, grotesque blood out of the establishment.”

“The establishment is dead now, crushed by Trump’s fury. Can you feel the energy around you, its complete and utter euphoria, what I am feeling now is the mental liberation of America. This is true freedom.”

“Listen ah folks it’s been a tough 2 years we have had to deal with. If any of you have relatives, friends literally ducking down, hiding in fear, now is the time to say to them, it’s okay to crawl out of the cupboard, America is in good hands.”

Next to him a large well dressed man took the seat next to Alex. It was the principal architect of the night, Steve Bannon.

“With us now we have Steve Bannon, one hell of an infamous guy, you guys all know him, and he’s done stunning work. Steve what do you make of this night.”

“Tonight me, an army of patriots and Trump’s basket of deplorables… have completely, absolutely turned this system upside down. The attempts of the corporatist, globalist regressive left to hijack the American system has failed. It’s been a great Alex.”

“Of course what you guys have had to deal with what really an overwhelming amount of negative campaigning and lies against the candidates you raised up. What do you make of that?”

“Well Alex, when the left gets desperate they do some crazy stuff I must say, but the American people are red pilled they saw what was up, and didn’t vote for these loonies.”
“Terrific stuff Steve, the nation owes you a great deal.”

“You know I just love challenges and I love the game. I wanted to pull off an unforeseen conservative victory in the midterms and I have done just that. Currently Trump’s Senate majority is at what 55, I can tell you with certainty that this is only gonna get bigger in 2020, this year was a test run. In 2020 we’re bringing out our AR15s, I’ll let you on a little secret, I think it’s gonna be a landslide.”

“Too right, but the polls don’t show it, because the fake news media sites completely distort and fabricate their results. They do it every single day, because their sleazy little minds are so full of fear and they just think so often as we show Trump is losing, it will discourage his supporters."

“You have really hit the nail on the head there. The leftist media honestly does not understand the nature of the country, and why Trump won so massively in 2016. They just see a tidal wave their desperately trying to run away from, and can’t stop.”

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2017, 4:35 am

Curious