03 Nov 2016, 7:05 am

Shahunshah wrote:
Anyone else have ideas?

Only ones of comedic value.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2016, 5:58 am

Okay well what would you people think of my writing?

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 1:38 am

I just had an idea. Trump wins 269 electoral votes after winning New Hampshire and Florida and Clinton the same number. Clinton may win the popular vote but Trump still wins after Congress decides the election.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 5:59 am

Get writing! :mrgreen: Can't wait to see it.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 2:52 pm

It is an undeniable fact that the 2016 election was extremely close, even though Trump was seen as tough and charismatic many voters also perceived him as incompetent and extreme. In fact on the day before November 8 Trump was actually losing in the polls by single digits in the polls. This in turn helped to create the disaster many call a stolen election. On the day the ballots were cast the popular vote came out narrowly in favor of Clinton with her beating Trump by 47.9 to 47.5. The election however did end their as the Electoral College told a different story. There Trump was able to win an impressive score of swing states many having voted Obama in 2012. The states of Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire and Ohio all fell firmly into the Trump domain. Towards the end of election night however Florida, a state the pundits had predicted would go to Hillary went to Donald Trump. The two candidates Donald Trump and Hillary were tied in the Electoral College yet there was no disputing that the race for the White House was over. The reason for this was that everyone knew the election would be a Trump victory everyone knew that. It is written in the constitution that should an incident like that happen during elections congress will decide the victor. In this case the victor was sure to be Donald Trump since the Republicans held a firm majority. This fact was ultimately confirmed through a Fox interview with Speaker Ryan. Megyn Kelly questioned the congressman over whether he planned to put Trump in office, a question he answered affirming yes “Donald Trump offers a bright chance for restoring this country, and come voting me and my colleagues will support Trump as I want what is best for the American people. This election has been very close but a can tell you come without a blink of an eye come Monday Trump will be our president elect.”

The interview spoke what the results of the elections would be and for moments afterwards panic across the country ensured. According to Democrats Paul Ryan had done was reveal to the nation the fact that in the coming four years the country would be run by a madman. The reaction to this was a mixture of fear and anger. After it was revealed that voting for the next president would take place the next Monday it was reported that there were around 2000 threats to burn down Capitol Hill to prevent the election from being resolved. Such threats however came to nothing and all that happened from it was a tightening of security over the building. However one notable incident did take place in Washington during that week, a Republican congressman was spotted on the streets of the city and beaten down mercilessly and bloodied by resentful Clinton supporters with the excuse of trying to stop him from voting on Monday. This attempt came to nothing as the Congressman simply called in his vote supporting Trump from behind a hospital door.

On November 14 the day of dread for Clinton came, it was marked by protests. An estimated 40,000 people showed up with slogans “Where is my vote” to protest the handling of democracy by Congress. A scene which soon turned aggressive and violent In fact for Paul Ryan it was said to be too dangerous to travel on ground and to get inside the Capitol building he had to be taken in by a helicopter. The rest of the day went exactly as planned and the first female nominee for president had been defeated. In the House of Representatives the margin was 205 to 189 with a single Republican Representative voting for Clinton. Trump walked away from that incident as President Elect and in the same evening of that same day Hillary Clinton officially conceded the race.

“From this election my faith in democracy has not been brought low. It has only been strengthened as this year the American people were able to break precedents, overcome prejudices and elect the first female nominee. It is not with disappointment that I concede my campaign tonight but with optimism for the future of our country.” The crowd did not share Hillary’s optimism however as all that could be heard was cries and boos it was if for the crowd their saviour had simply abandoned them. The hysteria that overwhelmed them was immense; in Hillary they had seen the warmth of hope yet now the chills of a Trump presidency came upon them.

In reaction to the concession speech, Bernie Sanders spoke with Anderson Cooper on CNN. “In the future this country I believe needs to make amendments to its constitution. I believe what we have seen here is a defeat for democracy and if we allow instances like that to happen again the will of the people may be thwarted over and over again.”

On other person also believed democracy had been swept under the rug. A prominent celebrity by the name of Kanye West. Following the House vote on Monday he tweeted "Stupid Republicans voted in an orange sloth haired as*hole as president. Don't care what us people think."

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 4:03 pm

The Orange sloth haired as*hole remark received much attention across the media and was retweeted around 100,000 times. Afterwards Kanye received an invitation to join a CNN panel to comment on the recent election bringing the celebrity a step into the political spotlight. “I understand you have made what some strong remarks towards our new president elect. May I ask why?”

“Trump is a giant racist that is why. When a guy shouts BS says Mexicans are rapists and calls Black supporters, thugs their ain’t no justification the guy is son of a b***h.”

“Well Trump also says and I quote that he loves Mexicans and wants to help African Americans get the jobs how can you say for certainty with that in mind that he is racist.”

“Well Trump is just saying that so us people don’t rip his neck apart. But look he spreads BS across the country about Mexicans, so either he is a racist or he wants racists to vote his ass into office either way the guy is s**thead that much is fact.”

“That is interesting. You talked about running for president in 2020 is that still your plan?”

“Yeah”

“Have you thought about which party you will run for?”

“I will be a Democrat you see I want to represent my people in the African American community. And that’s the party to join if you want to do that.”

“Were you a Democrat in this election who did you vote for?”

“I didn’t vote, the game is rigged man, you can choose between evil or evil.”

“Well good luck for 2020. It has been a pleasure listening to you Kanye.”

“You too.”

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 4:21 pm

Apparently Trump is leading in Florida now. The tie in the electoral college scenario I have for this might come true. And it could a be a way Trump can be elected by congress.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 11:03 pm

This has been discontinued. However I am alarmed over just how similar this was to the actual election result.

I have a new idea it is called "One nation under God", The rise of American theocracy under President Robertson

Basically Pat Robertson wins the 1988 election in this scenario.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 10:33 pm

This is exactly what I thought about when I asked myself could 2020 be worse?

The answer is yes. Kanye running against Trump on a BLM platform that he'll find the CIA operatives who invented the AIDS virus and bring them to justice.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 11:52 pm

Kanye might be the one person worse than Trump for the office of president. Please no.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

yelekam
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2016, 12:18 am

Shahunshah wrote:
Okay I like what I am hearing so far, but would it also be a good idea for West to first gain political experience by running for political office before running for president?

I would say in the first few years of the Trump presidency he gets allot done. Obamacare is struck down, a wall is built and migration from Central Asia and the Middle East is suspended. However in 2018 their is a backlash against his policies and the House becomes Democratic and Kanye West may win a political position giving him prominence in politics.

Perhaps this could be a scenario. California Senator Diane Feinstein retires and declines to run again in 2018. Kanye West enters as a surprise Democrat candidate and beats the other contestants.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 5:26 am

yelekam wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:
Okay I like what I am hearing so far, but would it also be a good idea for West to first gain political experience by running for political office before running for president?

I would say in the first few years of the Trump presidency he gets allot done. Obamacare is struck down, a wall is built and migration from Central Asia and the Middle East is suspended. However in 2018 their is a backlash against his policies and the House becomes Democratic and Kanye West may win a political position giving him prominence in politics.

Perhaps this could be a scenario. California Senator Diane Feinstein retires and declines to run again in 2018. Kanye West enters as a surprise Democrat candidate and beats the other contestants.
Good idea I must say but now I have moved on to Pat Robertson as President.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 3:46 pm

Shahunshah wrote:
yelekam wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:

Is this due to Kanye coming out in favour of Trump?

I'd go with Nicholas Cage or Scott Bakula.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 4:12 pm

adifferentname wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:
yelekam wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:

No, its just that this story was to play out what a Trump administration would be like. I feel I cannot do that now as Trump was actually elected. Why would you go with Nicholas Cage or Scott Bakula?

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 5:27 pm

Shahunshah wrote:
adifferentname wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:
yelekam wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:

No, its just that this story was to play out what a Trump administration would be like. I feel I cannot do that now as Trump was actually elected. Why would you go with Nicholas Cage or Scott Bakula?

I just think they'd be excellent muses for their own unique reasons.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 5:32 pm

adifferentname wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:
adifferentname wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:
yelekam wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:

I just think they'd be excellent muses for their own unique reasons.

Why not Pat.

My idea was political fiction morphed in with a dystopian story.