Hi I'm an Aspie and a Christian. Any other Christian Aspies?

Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

JennyFord901
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Nov 2016, 12:59 pm

Hi I'm Jenny I'm 29 years old and I'm a single Christian lady with Asperger's. I'm looking to make friends with other Aspies who are Christians as well. So if you are Christian and Aspie please let me know and hopefully we can be friends... I like to read, write, blog and go for walks. My favorite color is pink. I have a calico cat named Princess. I'm naturally shy, quiet and introverted. I was born in Canada but now I live in California. I'm not sure what else to say about myself if there's anything else about me that you wanna know please ask.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2016, 1:08 pm

We are all around WrongPlanet.net. :-)

Welcome!

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2016, 1:12 pm

I'm a married Christian. My wife is very accepting.
It was books she checked out of the library that got me taking on line "unofficial" test.

I like reading the new and Old Testament.

May God continue to bless you and your gifts.

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Sep 2017, 6:56 pm

Hi Jenny, I'm Nay, welcome! Im a Christian. One of the first places i started in the bible was proverbs. Anyways, bye.

Kind Regards, Nay.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 10:03 pm

I've been a Lutheran for 15 years. Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

shadowtag
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Sep 2017, 2:04 pm

Yo. :mrgreen:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 4:58 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

I have been a Catholic all my life.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 3:58 pm

Welcome! I'm a Lutheran :D . I'm shy and introverted as well!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 10:34 am

I'm a Christian. I am also am a shy and introverted guy. But you are welcome to PM me if you want to. I'm available anytime! ;)

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on September 26, 2017)

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 8:52 am

Hi, Jenny!

I'm a Christian, too (Lutheran). I sing in the choir, which I really love. I have made a lot of good friends at church.

I have a Calico cat, too. Her name is C.C. I have had many cats in my life. I had a Siamese named Prince.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 9:00 am

Hey there. Yep.
Some days I do a better job of it than on some other days, but hey, that's life; if I was perfect I wouldn't be interesting.
:lol:
Be aware there are some here who are what can be termed 'evangelical atheists' and are quite assertive about it.
And some moderate atheists, and some pagans, and some other religions. On the overall we all get along, to one degree or another, most of the time. :D

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 9:02 am

JennyFord901 wrote:
I have a calico cat named Princess.
Grumman and Georgie interrupt their bird-watching to say, "Hi, Princess!"

Slider
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Nov 2017, 2:46 pm

Hello. I am also Christian Aspie and have been so all my life. Started at "normal" small community church. Child baptism. Got married and found this church was slowly dying. Went to a small country church and liked it. Then it exploded and became alive, growing with many ministries. We were born again. My wife is the administrator there. I still get upset with things like the pastors wife saying come on in and grab a chair. Grab a chair? My wife calms me down. Nice to hear of another Christian Aspie.

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Nov 2017, 3:16 pm

I am and aspie who to my church, I am a southern baptist, but as an aspie, my curiosity led me to discover that some of their traditions aren’t as biblical as they treat them to be. I love to read the Old Testament, and I am a young earth creationist. Apologetics is one of my special interests. I love talking about it so you can PM me whenever. I also love cats and a couple of years ago I rescued 2 kittens, sisters Tux and Jaws(the runt), off the side of the road and a few days after my birthday this year, she was attacked by the neighbor dogs. We took her to the vet ASAP but she had to be put down, she was in to much pain.

Feel free to message me if you want

Please understand that everything I write should be read with a grain of salt because I frequently adjust my views based on new information (just read a description of INTP that should explain better than I)

Slider
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Nov 2017, 3:44 pm

I like to read mainly in the Old Testament also. I am curious about the term" young earth creationist" as I have not heard that before. I have just joined this today so I may be a wee bit clumsy. Was the music comment also yours?

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Nov 2017, 4:05 pm

Slider wrote:
I like to read mainly in the Old Testament also. I am curious about the term" young earth creationist" as I have not heard that before. I have just joined this today so I may be a wee bit clumsy. Was the music comment also yours?

The music comment is my signature, it shows up on every comment I put. Other people have them too, you can make one on account page, don’t have exact details now but you might be able to find it. Also the music comment plays on the fact that my music is one of my special interests and if I TRULY started talking about it, you would be in for a couple of hours of reading :lol: . About the young earth creationist term, if you are unfimiliar with it, man are you in for an infodump from me. I will spare you from my lack of concise wording which partners with my adumbration. I will share some links that will probably explain it more neatly.

Feel free to message me if you want

Please understand that everything I write should be read with a grain of salt because I frequently adjust my views based on new information (just read a description of INTP that should explain better than I)