Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ja795
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Nov 2016, 11:13 am

Yeah I suppose that is the key, doing stuff you enjoy then happiness follows.

plootark

14 Nov 2016, 10:18 am

ja795 wrote:
SocOfAutism, Plootark

Thanks very much for your replies, I honestly appreciate them, but I should say that when my mind is set on something I struggle to change my mind, which is probably consistent with Autism. I think that if your comments don't stop my anxiety then basically nothing will, because of how positive they are. I am honestly sorry for wasting your time because out of respect I think I shouldn't have created this thread. In future I will probably post my thoughts on my anxiety on another website like Reddit because I understand that people on here with Autism and other mental health difficulties already have too many problems and the last thing they need is to hear mine. It is probably best if I instead annoy neurotypicals on another website with my thoughts on my social anxiety.

You aren't wasting my time at all. We are all in this together. Plus trying to give a brother a boost also help me a lot. I have a lot of anxiety issues myself and it really helps me to get stuff straight in my head too.