Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2016, 6:22 pm

Silly question but what AC game is this update for?

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 1:56 pm

^ Sorry, I only saw this now. Not a silly question at all. It's for New Leaf.

randomeu wrote:
EclecticWarrior wrote:
randomeu wrote:
if you have it, hows animal crossing happy home design? ive always wished i could design good looking houses and such but mine always look clunky, i figured the game would allow me to get the furniture i want at will.

im not sure about it, but do you live in the town like you do in new leaf? or is the town more separate?

HHD is very good, but you don't get the furniture you want right away and there's no way yet of transferring it to NL. You unlock furniture by designing houses for villagers, you get four villagers to choose from every "day" (no actual time here) at random outside Nook's Homes or you scan amiibo cards to get to the villager you want.

No you don't live in the town or design your own home. You help build the town though.

so its more of a traditional game then? like a load up a save thing (not having to attend to it regularly like AC NL, the world pauses). well i guess we finally find out where the happy home staff go when the shop closes haha
Yes, it's more like a traditional game. It's not in real time, like the other AC games. It's all about designing the interiors of houses for animal customers as well as big projects like hospital and school. You can revisit the places you have been, but you can't walk around in town and you don't get to do any of the stuff you usually do in AC (loans, catching bugs and fish, randomly talking to animals, dig for fossils, have your own home to decorate etc). I like AC HHD but I did miss those aspects in it and wish it could have been more of a mix. That said, it's a good game and you can scan AC amiibos to design house for the animal you scanned in.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765