Hilary's Saudi friends to behead disabled protester

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 5:05 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 6.html?amp

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

07 Nov 2016, 6:41 pm

Disgraceful. Capital punishment, denial of due process, torture, and suppression of free speech are just unacceptable. I hope the global community puts diplomatic pressure on the Saudis over this.

Not sure why you're trying to tie this to one Presidential candidate, given Trump's equally close ties with Saudi Arabia.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 6:47 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
Disgraceful. Capital punishment, denial of due process, torture, and suppression of free speech are just unacceptable. I hope the global community puts diplomatic pressure on the Saudis over this.

Not sure why you're trying to tie this to one Presidential candidate, given Trump's equally close ties with Saudi Arabia.

He's spoken against them too, where as Clinton just takes money from them as they punish homosexuals and punish women for being raped, while Clinton pretends to be "for women".

These crooks like Clinton and Boris Johnson don't care. Look at Johnson's comments regarding us selling weapons to the Saudis for them to bomb schools and hospitals in Yemen. He said that me might as well sell them weapons because someone else will otherwise. That's psychotic.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 6:49 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:

He's spoken against them too, where as Clinton just takes money from them as they punish homosexuals and punish women for being raped, while Clinton pretends to be "for women"

Does Trump take money from them as well? Or has his speaking against them gone as far as refusing business from them?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 8:49 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:

He's spoken against them too, where as Clinton just takes money from them as they punish homosexuals and punish women for being raped, while Clinton pretends to be "for women".

These crooks like Clinton and Boris Johnson don't care. Look at Johnson's comments regarding us selling weapons to the Saudis for them to bomb schools and hospitals in Yemen. He said that me might as well sell them weapons because someone else will otherwise. That's psychotic.

Both of the president Bushes, and every other president in living memory has been in the pocket of the House of Saud. And so will be Trump if he wins, because he has no choice but to be,

If you're gonna single out Hillary -then you better get your story straight.

Republicans order us to hate Hillary because she is too nice to the Iran. Anyone who is nice to Iran is Saudi Arabia's mortal enemy. So...which is it? Is she the enemy of the Saudies? Or is she as big a buddy with the Saudies as both Bushes, and every other POTUS? And if she is the latter then why single her out?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 1:31 am

If I was President on day one I would order the assasination of every member of the Saudi Royal family that has anything to do with thier goverment. With that action 90 + percent of the funding for radical Islamic terrorism and the teaching of the main ideology that spreads it disappears.

My solution has as much of chance of happining as me becoming president.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 9:28 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
If I was President on day one I would order the assasination of every member of the Saudi Royal family that has anything to do with thier goverment. With that action 90 + percent of the funding for radical Islamic terrorism and the teaching of the main ideology that spreads it disappears.

Wouldn't work, the royal family are the moderates.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 9:52 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:

He's spoken against them too, where as Clinton just takes money from them as they punish homosexuals and punish women for being raped, while Clinton pretends to be "for women"

Does Trump take money from them as well? Or has his speaking against them gone as far as refusing business from them?
This I would also be curious to know.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 10:25 am

AspE wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Wouldn't work, the royal family are the moderates.

That is the party line.

Documents Back Saudi Link to Extremists - New York Times
Quote:
Documents gathered by lawyers for the families of Sept. 11 victims provide new evidence of extensive financial support for Al Qaeda and other extremist groups by members of the Saudi royal family, but the material may never find its way into court because of legal and diplomatic obstacles.

SAUDI ROYAL FAMILY FACES FRESH ACCUSATIONS OF FUNDING AL-QAEDA

How Saudi Wahhabism Is the Fountainhead of Islamist Terrorism

How Saudi Arabia exports radical Islam

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 2:00 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:

There are alleged proposals of one of his companies planning to build hotels in Saudi Arabia. But this is nothing compared to Clinton who has taken millions from them while making out it's for charity.

Look, if you're searching for inconsistencies with Trump, you will find them. He's all over the place. I've never said that he's good. I think with some guidance and education he can improve.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 2:14 pm

The US is an ugly bully like Russia if we go in with our troops to fix things to our liking--we end up being the enemy.

If the US supports the moderates, you never know how the new regime will turn out if they take power.

If the US does nothing it is likely the radicals will take power.

We wish the problem would just go away but it won't. A Strong Leader isn't necessarily a solution--it is too easy to be baited or trapped--just as Napoleon was when he invaded Russia and took Moscow--but he never got the actual victory he wanted--so he lost.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 2:21 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:

Both of the president Bushes, and every other president in living memory has been in the pocket of the House of Saud. And so will be Trump if he wins, because he has no choice but to be,

If you're gonna single out Hillary -then you better get your story straight.

Republicans order us to hate Hillary because she is too nice to the Iran. Anyone who is nice to Iran is Saudi Arabia's mortal enemy. So...which is it? Is she the enemy of the Saudies? Or is she as big a buddy with the Saudies as both Bushes, and every other POTUS? And if she is the latter then why single her out?

I genuinely think he will attempt to stop that, though he might be stopped from doing that. Hilary has been in their pocket and she hasn't been the President. Hilary claims to be "for women" though.

I don't care about Republicans. She's hardly nice to Iran, she laughed about the prospect of them being bombed. And it has nothing to do with being nice to them, it's about oil deals. Obama was under lots of pressure from Europe to remove the sanctions (which Obama helped to put on Iran, before he was President!)

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 2:23 pm

BTDT wrote:
The US is an ugly bully like Russia if we go in with our troops to fix things to our liking--we end up being the enemy.

If the US supports the moderates, you never know how the new regime will turn out if they take power.

If the US does nothing it is likely the radicals will take power.

We wish the problem would just go away but it won't. A Strong Leader isn't necessarily a solution--it is too easy to be baited or trapped--just as Napoleon was when he invaded Russia and took Moscow--but he never got the actual victory he wanted--so he lost.

There are no "moderates". Assad is the only "moderate". The "moderate rebels" as Hilary and the media calls them run around chopping people's heads of and eating organs.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 2:27 pm

Anyone you support is a moderate. Insulting the people you support is bad politics.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 2:39 pm

BTDT wrote:
Anyone you support is a moderate. Insulting the people you support is bad politics.

What are you talking about?

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 2:44 pm

Hey, SA is not ISIS, that's relatively moderate. Also, if you drive a car, you support the Sauds.