Page 2 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Dave_T
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Jan 2017, 12:00 pm

What about the hot tube part where cloud we forced to bath with a load of buff men?

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 144 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 66 of 200

Onyxaxe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jan 2017, 12:06 pm

Dave_T wrote:
What about the hot tube part where cloud we forced to bath with a load of buff men?

LMAO, some things don't need better graphics. The whole Don Corneo skit is gonna be awful lol

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 12:48 pm

^I actually hope they skip that bit somehow. :eew: :eew: It disgusted me in the original alone!

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Dave_T
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Jan 2017, 1:00 pm

I cant see it getting into the new one at all. Am not sure ill ever play the new one, don't like the look of the new style of battles FF has. And I cant see it being the same.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 144 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 66 of 200

Onyxaxe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jan 2017, 2:10 pm

Dave_T wrote:
I cant see it getting into the new one at all. Am not sure ill ever play the new one, don't like the look of the new style of battles FF has. And I cant see it being the same.

I'm just hoping there aren't a lot of flashing lights. The limited graphics in the older games responded well to my photosensitvity. FF8 excluded. FF15 looked like I might struggle a bit. That's why I play FF12 so much. There aren't many games I can play nonstop that don't bother me very much.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 2:14 pm

^I prefer turn-based or strategy combat myself.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2017, 1:26 am

Mount Corel frequenter right here, what a soothing balm that area radiates out to the brooding wanderer 8)

MrLucky
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Jan 2017, 4:48 pm

Dave_T wrote:

I got a big kick out of that, it was a real hoot! :mrgreen:

crmoore
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2017, 2:23 pm

This game is easily in my top 3 games I've played and want to be able to say I beat it. I'm waiting to track down a PSP 3000 so I can send my PSN version to it and be able to play it with a little more schedule flexibility.

Onyxaxe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Feb 2017, 5:03 pm

Am I the only that actually beat it lol?. I thought I was bad about quitting at the last level.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2017, 7:40 pm

^Apparently so. :P

LyraLuthTinu
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2017, 8:45 pm

My favorite thing about FFVII:

My daughter's been singing this since she was 2. She's almost 15 now and in my opinion it's still adorable when she does.

I don't know if you can get into soundcloud w/o an account

but this is us singing in the car on the way to get pizza

Official diagnosis: Austism Spectrum Disorder Level One, without learning disability, without speech/language delay; Requiring Support

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2017, 3:44 pm

Onyxaxe wrote:
Am I the only that actually beat it lol?. I thought I was bad about quitting at the last level.

I beat it. Long ago.

Anyway, I do look forward to the improved graphics and seeing what they come out with. The use of polygons was quite annoying.

Also, I hope they fix the first 6 hours or so of the game you spend in Midgar, which was too dark and lacked color contrast, and often made me sleepy when I played the game.