What would you like to see in Animal Crossing?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 6:18 am

If/when they’ll make a new Animal Crossing game, what changes if any would you like to see in it? Are there things you’d like to see return the games?

Some things I would like to see:

1. A somewhat bigger town with more villagers.
Not a big city mind you, just bigger than the ones we have seen so far.

2. more content like the one we see in Happy Home Designer (hospital, school, etc and having influence in how they look and what they contain), but with a town you actually live in and do the classic AC stuff like hitting rocks and catching bugs. I would like a garden outside my house, and different types of buildings to be part of the town. Like so many reviewers of Happy Home Designer, I love how the town looks like in that game and would love to live there like in the other AC games.

3. Be able to interact with more of the items. Examples would be biking on the mountain bike, mini games including the toys and gadgets you can purchase, sliding on the slide, a simplistic cooking game for kitchen furniture etc (I wouldn’t want it to be as the recipes in Harvest Moon/Rune Factory, just a shade of it).

4. Places to go within the game. The introduction of Tortimer's island in New Leaf is great; I would love to see more like that, as well as the campground that was added to New Leaf in the update.
I would like to see more places like that in the future, or maybe another town you can visit (not a town online or on another cartridge, a town that comes with your game).

5. More mini games to play with the villagers.

6. More festivals/events would be nice.

7. More species of animals. (why are there no turtle residents besides Tortimer?)

8. Complete character customization. Getting to pick whether to play as a human or animal and to choose what kind of animal would be a very welcome bonus.

9. More customization of the houses. Some of the animals for instance can have round houses, it would be nice to have more than one type of house to choose from in addition to different exteriors. I love how many different exteriors they have added in New Leaf, but would love to pick a house ‘body’ as well.

10. No more Resetti! or other nagging about not having saved.

Things I would not like to see:

Resetti or any other type of nagging about not having saved.

Content that you have to buy outside the game. It really annoys me that I have to buy Amiibo cards if I want to have some residents come to the campground in New Leaf or design the house of the characters in Happy Home Designer. That could very easily have been part of the original game.

No content where you are dependent on others to get it. Don’t make us solitary players miss out on getting stuff.

The Sims style micro management where the player character has to go to the toilet, bath, eat etc and will faint if they don't. I only barely played one the Sims game for that reason and never went back to it. It would ruin the relaxing atmosphere completely.

That's all I can think of right now. Anyone else have any ideas of what they would like to see in AC?

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765