Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

warmsand
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Nov 2016, 4:58 pm

I am affraid of my future. I have a low iq in the logic department, it means I dont do well with people. (I dont belong with them). I am tired of life.

Lavender33
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Nov 2016, 1:57 am

Hey, hang in there! Keep looking for a comfortable niche. You'll find one, I promise.

FandomConnection
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2016, 6:32 pm

Hi, warmsand! It's a bit hard for me to give you any advice when I don't really know anything about you, but please hang on. There is always a place for you somewhere - follow your strengths and special interest/s and see where that takes you. In the meantime, you can always come here for some solidarity or advice. Do you see a psychologist/psychiatrist/mental health professional? They might be able to give you some guidance.

I often an worried about my future, too. I am undiagnosed, which doesn't really help, because I've received no intervention at all. I am confident that there is employment which will suit me somewhere in the scientific/technological/medical field (my interests), even if it is obscure.

Please feel free to PM me if you need to talk. Good luck! :D