Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

lastchild3
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 Nov 2016, 11:17 am

Dear All
I have decide to leave the forum and won't be posting any more. On talking to my daughter's inclusion officer about whether my daughter is austic and she says no. Then I am happy that she isn't although she still has social anxiety disorder and has a long way to go.

I just go carried away by it all and thought I could be too. I decide I am not and am going to take all my books I borrowed from the library and give away the book I did buy.

I need to concentrate on my daughter's well being now and the rest of my family. I hope and pray you all get the help, advise and treatment you all need to get on with your lives and that of your children if they are austic. You have taught me much and I have a much better understanding of what autism is. Thank you and Goodbye.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 11:35 am

It should be noted that you don't have to be autistic to be a member of this Site.

somanyspoons
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 7:21 pm

...and she only posted 16 times before making that good-bye speech.

Odd.

I wonder what the rest of the story is. It seems unlikely that anyone would really think we'll be so bereft of her presence after 16 posts. Perhaps a victorious feeling was behind it? IDK. (I'm guessing it's NOT a kind thing to point out how often girls are misdiagnosed at this point.)

Not criticizing, just honestly puzzled. It's like seeing something incongruous in the street. Makes you wonder.

lastchild3
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

17 Nov 2016, 12:06 pm

.and she only posted 16 times before making that good-bye speech.

Odd.

I wonder what the rest of the story is. It seems unlikely that anyone would really think we'll be so bereft of her presence after 16 posts. Perhaps a victorious feeling was behind it? IDK. (I'm guessing it's NOT a kind thing to point out how often girls are misdiagnosed at this point.)

Not criticizing, just honestly puzzled. It's like seeing something incongruous in the street. Makes you wonder.

There is no other story behind my post. What I told you all was true. But now I truly believe my daughter isn't austic and I am not either. I was looking in the wrong place for answers. I am not victorious and I am very sad that I haven't found my answer here. She has social anxiety disorder and this is her diagnosises by the NHS physcharist who I have the greatest confidence.
I am sorry you are puzzled it not a mystery its just my mistake. I did take the autistic tests on line but the more I did it the less autistic I got. I won't want to waste the time of the NHS and I can't go private as I have no money for that. I won't get very far anyway as there is no or little funding for adult diagnosises in the nhs. I just a stressed mother looking for answers to help my daughter. I am not incongrous just got it wrong. I will wait for your reply and then I move on with my life. I will never look at this site again as I don't need to as I believe I am not austic and therefore it would be of no use to me and I would take up time in this space for people who really need it. I found these kind of spaces on the internet very good. I on a health forum for my asthma and that's been very helpful to me. That is my honest answer.