Page 1 of 8 [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 2:57 pm

Trump supporter, 15, beaten during Rockville protest

A march of students in Rockville, Maryland, protesting the election of Donald Trump to the presidency turned violent on Wednesday morning as a teenager wearing one of the Trump campaigns "Make American Great Again" hats was beaten.

WASHINGTON — A march of students in Rockville, Maryland, protesting the election of Donald Trump to the presidency turned violent on Wednesday morning as a teenager wearing a Trump hat was beaten.

Hundreds of students from Richard Montgomery High School were carrying signs reading, “Love Trumps Hate,” and chanting near the Rockville courthouse on Maryland Avenue in a protest that began at about 10 a.m. when a 15-year-old boy wearing one of the Trump campaign’s “Make American Great Again” hats was attacked by about four students.

The group surrounded the teen, punching him repeatedly, then threw him to the ground and kicked him repeatedly in the ribs. It is not yet clear what led up to the incident.

“They jumped him and beat him up pretty bad,” Max Stucky, a bystander who witnessed the attack, told WTOP.

http://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2016/ ... t/slide/1/

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 3:49 pm

New York Magazine invites its readers to celebrate aggressive street harassment of Donald Trump's son, with people shouting "F*ck you father!" at him and his wife:

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/11/ne ... -make.html

Can you imagine the hysterical media outrage if mobs of people on the street harassed Chelsea Clinton shouting "F*ck your mother!"

There Are Four Lights!

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 3:54 pm

I thought there was already a thread to discuss trump protests and related violence, not sure we need a new one. Also considering some accounts were confirmed to be made up of trump supporters acting violent I imagine some reports of trump supporters facing violence are also made up.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 7:03 pm

Hillary Clinton Supporters Doxxing, Harassing Electoral College Voters

Supporters of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton have already gotten more than 4 million signatures on a petition asking the Electoral College to toss Donald Trump’s victory. But some, apparently, aren’t content to simply vent their frustrations online.

According to reports out of Idaho and elsewhere, Clinton supporters have obtained Electoral College voters’ personal information and are harassing them with calls, Facebook messages, emails and even home visits, encouraging them to become “faithless electors,” and change their Trump votes to Clinton votes.

And they aren’t being kind about it: “A lot of ’em use bad, rough language,” said Layne Bangerter, one of Idaho’s electors. “Nothing I feel intimidated over. But we’re watching it very closely. They’ve got our home phone numbers, our cell numbers, our emails, our Facebook. We’re just getting an orchestrated barrage from the left.”

“They attack my religion, they attack my politics, they tell me that I must be a terrible father, I must be a terrible American, they use foul language — every swear word,” Bangerter said.

Another of Idaho’s electors told local media that the calls — some of them pre-recorded — were coming from across the country, from California, Massachusetts, Oregon, and New York, among other states.

http://heatst.com/politics/hillary-clin ... ge-voters/

There Are Four Lights!

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 7:27 pm

Quote:
Hundreds of students from Richard Montgomery High School were carrying signs reading, “Love Trumps Hate,” and chanting near the Rockville courthouse on Maryland Avenue in a protest that began at about 10 a.m. when a 15-year-old boy wearing one of the Trump campaign’s “Make American Great Again” hats was attacked by about four students.

The group surrounded the teen, punching him repeatedly, then threw him to the ground and kicked him repeatedly in the ribs. It is not yet clear what led up to the incident.

If found, they need to be prosecuted. Period.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 7:31 pm

Quote:
And they aren’t being kind about it: “A lot of ’em use bad, rough language,” said Layne Bangerter, one of Idaho’s electors. “Nothing I feel intimidated over. But we’re watching it very closely. They’ve got our home phone numbers, our cell numbers, our emails, our Facebook. We’re just getting an orchestrated barrage from the left.”

“They attack my religion, they attack my politics, they tell me that I must be a terrible father, I must be a terrible American, they use foul language — every swear word,” Bangerter said.

I wouldn't be surprised if they resort to widespread violence against the electors before it's all over and even burned thier houses down around them.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 7:42 pm

Darmok wrote:
[i]Hillary Clinton Supporters Doxxing, Harassing Electoral College Voters

Gee, sounds just like the Leftist people I was talking about. A big bunch of bullies. They're making Democrats look bad.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 7:51 pm

^ And we'll have the honor of rubbing thier collective noses in this shi+ of theirs for the next 100 years or more.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 9:05 pm

This person is a professor at a major US university:

There Are Four Lights!

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 5:16 am

Darmok wrote:
This person is a professor at a major US university:

Was that the guy they tried to have committed?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

17 Nov 2016, 10:36 am

There should be zero tolerance for violence or the advocating of violence, these idiots should be held accountable.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 12:42 pm

Hatred from the right to show hatred from the left. Got it.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 12:56 pm

2 Men Attack Trump Supporter in Meriden: Police

Two men were arrested after they allegedly attacked a man who was waving an American flag and holding a Trump election sign, police said.

According to Meriden police, the victim was standing on the traffic island at the intersection of Hanover Street and Colony Street around noon Saturday when the assault occurred.

Police said the two male suspects stopped their car, got out of the vehicle, and began punching and kicking the man, forcing the victim into the street. Meriden Police Lt. Lawrence Guidobono, who was parked nearby and witnessed the incident, stepped in to stop the attack.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/loca ... 47415.html

There Are Four Lights!

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 1:09 pm

I have to take issue with the title on this thread.

More Leftist Violence And Fraud

I've watched several views of the street protests and I must say I don't think I've seen a single "Leftist" even once.

I HAVE however seen many children playing in the streets. Without something to point out their "Leftist" political leanings how can one determine what political persuasion they may be? If you think these children have long held political beliefs that would make them seem Democrats then let's hear about your secret information.

All "I" see are young children, radicalized by their teachers and professors, acting out in public. And speaking of "The Public", where are these children's parents? And where were these disinterested parents while their children were subject to the propaganda dished out by their instructors (they can't all be radicalized Democrats)?

So we have some violent people who see a chance to cause some grief and destruction. These people would be violent people whatever the game...this just gives them another opportunity to act out. I don't think this makes them "Leftists."

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 1:15 pm

Darmok wrote:
2 Men Attack Trump Supporter in Meriden: Police

Two men were arrested after they allegedly attacked a man who was waving an American flag and holding a Trump election sign, police said.

According to Meriden police, the victim was standing on the traffic island at the intersection of Hanover Street and Colony Street around noon Saturday when the assault occurred.

Police said the two male suspects stopped their car, got out of the vehicle, and began punching and kicking the man, forcing the victim into the street. Meriden Police Lt. Lawrence Guidobono, who was parked nearby and witnessed the incident, stepped in to stop the attack.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/loca ... 47415.html

I wish I was the person they attacked. They would think twice before their next session of violence/bullying. I hope these Trump supporters have enough common sense to travel in pairs or groups; (hell of a thing to have happening in our United States).

These coordinated attacks sound like something ISIS would inspire (and don't forget all those huge forest fires that just "popped up" after the election).

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 3:24 pm

Leftists think race hatred is great, as long as you hate the correct race.

This is the mother, father, and sister (on the left, with the racist sign) of Bill de Blasio, mayor of New York City. It was posted online approvingly by one of de Blasio's senior advisors.

Hint: the pixellated word didn't say "free."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -sign.html

There Are Four Lights!