Page 6 of 8 [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2016, 10:45 am

I would not expect the Obama administration to investigate crimes in which it has been complicit, but I certainly hope the incoming administration will put some of the domestic terrorists behind these crimes in jail.

Comey’s FBI Needs to Investigate Violent Democratic Tantrums
Robert Creamer-type operations—like coordinated nation-wide protests—require money

It’s time for the FBI to conduct a detailed investigation into the violence and political thuggery that continue to mar the presidential election’s aftermath. A thorough probe of the protests—to include possible ties to organizations demanding vote recounts—will give the Bureau’s integrity-challenged director, James Comey, a chance to sandblast his sullied badge.

Director Comey must also include “elector intimidation” on his post-election investigation list. Reports that members of the Electoral College are being harassed and threatened by angry, vicious (and likely Democratic Party) malcontents require Comey’s quick and systematic attention.

Michael Banerian, one of Michigan’s 16 electors, told CNN: “Obviously, this election cycle was pretty divisive. Unfortunately it’s bled over into the weeks following the election and I have been inundated with death threats, death wishes, generally angry messages trying to get me to change my vote to Hillary Clinton or another person, and unfortunately, it’s gotten a little out of control.”

A little out of control? What an understatement. Let me put it to you straight and personal, Jim. Identifying electors and then attempting to intimidate them into switching their votes is an ipso facto effort to overturn a national election. Which leads to a question a competent FBI Director would already have his agents asking: Is this elector threat scheme a coordinated operation? ...

Which takes us back to the violent protests and political thuggery. Let me introduce you to two vicious Democratic Party operatives FBI agents should have quizzed and collared two months ago: Robert Creamer and The Hideous Scott Foval. These two creeps starred in Project Veritas’ video investigation of violent incitement during the political campaign.

Note this column called Creamer a political terrorist. The charge is legitimate. “Bottles and baseball bats are not Al Qaeda’s high explosives—but they incite fear and when they crack heads they cause casualties. People bleed. Street thuggery as an arm of politics is violent, criminalized politics on an ugly downward slope to much worse, the worse including lynchings and pogroms. If you don’t think street thuggery is terror then consider Kristalnacht.”

http://observer.com/2016/12/comeys-fbi- ... -tantrums/

There Are Four Lights!

Dr_Manhattan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Dec 2016, 1:45 pm

Odds are: the people being attacked probably started it and spun their story to make it look like they were the victims.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2016, 5:56 pm

Stay classy, Lefties. (This is what passes for "higher" education on some campuses today.)

Leftist Students Shouted 'F*ck You B*itch' at the Gay Director of a Pro-Trans Movie, Boys Don’t Cry

There was a time not so long ago when the people shouting "f**k you b***h" at a gender-fluid gay filmmaker would have been bigoted right-wing conservatives. But because we currently live in the year 2016, the people who heckled Kimberly Peirce—director of Boys Don't Cry, a groundbreaking film about a transgender man—during her recent appearance at Reed College were far-left students.

The students hurled a litany of insults at Peirce, putting up posters that read "f**k your transphobia" and "you don't f*****g get it" among other things. Worse, when Peirce ascended to her podium, students had placed a sign there. It read "f**k this cis white b***h." That Peirce is actually gender-fluid is quite beside the point.

The students' unbelievable rudeness crossed the line into a kind of censorship when Peirce tried to speak: the students simply shouted over her. Eventually they let her talk, but some students continued to yell things like "f**k your respectability politics" and "f**k you scared b***h." ...

Reed College, by the way charges, $50,000 a year for tuition. The opportunity to scream insults at a queer film director whose perspective is mildly different from today's leftist students is certainly an expensive privilege.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/12/09/lefti ... ou-bitch-a

There Are Four Lights!

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2016, 7:07 pm

I think in the not too distant future there'll be more than just Milo as prominent homosexual opposition to the far left SJWs, with homosexuals as a group being broadly in opposition to the SJWs too. And trans may follow along behind later on too.

Homosexuals are getting repeatedly ground under by SJWs and BLM. They're turning into little more than a step above STRAIGHT WHITE MALE to SJWs.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2016, 2:43 pm

More threats of violence -- it's the Leftist way.

Electors are being harassed, threatened in bid to stop Trump

Electors around the country are being harassed with a barrage of emails, phone calls and letters — and even death threats — in an effort to block Donald Trump from being voted in as president by the Electoral College on Monday.

The bullying is overwhelming Sharon Geise’s tech devices, but not her resolve to support Trump.

The Mesa, Arizona, grandmother woke up Wednesday morning to more than 1,500 emails demanding she not carry out her legal duty to vote for the president-elect.

“They just keep coming and coming,” Geise told The Post, estimating she’s received more than 50,000 emails since the election. “They’re overpowering my iPad.” ...

Reports of GOP electors being badgered have been reported in numerous states, including Georgia, Idaho, Tennessee, Arizona, Utah and Michigan.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/14/electors-a ... top-trump/

There Are Four Lights!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2016, 4:55 pm

As long as the messages are civil it's not bullying.There's always a nasty person in every bunch.Not like some Trump supporters have been innocent of sending their share of nasty messages to folks that disagreed with them.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2016, 10:41 pm

Leftists lie and cheat. It's what they do, and it's who they are.

Green Party signature gatherer charged with submitting false information in Nevada

CARSON CITY — A signature gatherer for the Green Party was indicted Thursday by a grand jury in Las Vegas on 15 felony counts for allegedly faking names on a petition seeking to qualify the minor party’s presidential candidate for the Nevada ballot.

The indictment handed up by the Clark County grand jury charged Renaldo Johnson, 55, of six counts of misconduct in signing, filing or altering a petition; six counts of obtaining and using personal information of another; and three counts of perjury.

It alleges Johnson falsified signatures to qualify the Nevada Green Party for general election ballot access in last month’s election, then submitted the false petitions to be filed with the secretary of state’s office, swearing under penalty of perjury the signatures were legitimate.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/gree ... ion-nevada

There Are Four Lights!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2016, 10:48 pm

Darmok wrote:

Green Party signature gatherer charged with submitting false information in Nevada

CARSON CITY — A signature gatherer for the Green Party was indicted Thursday by a grand jury in Las Vegas on 15 felony counts for allegedly faking names on a petition seeking to qualify the minor party’s presidential candidate for the Nevada ballot.

The indictment handed up by the Clark County grand jury charged Renaldo Johnson, 55, of six counts of misconduct in signing, filing or altering a petition; six counts of obtaining and using personal information of another; and three counts of perjury.

It alleges Johnson falsified signatures to qualify the Nevada Green Party for general election ballot access in last month’s election, then submitted the false petitions to be filed with the secretary of state’s office, swearing under penalty of perjury the signatures were legitimate.

Those must be some heavy duty blinders you've got on.Both sides can do both equally well.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 12:10 am

Misslizard wrote:
Those must be some heavy duty blinders you've got on.Both sides can do both equally well.

And yet, if he weren't doing this thread, we'd only hear one side, given the demographics of this forum.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 12:37 am

Dox47 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

And yet, if he weren't doing this thread, we'd only hear one side, given the demographics of this forum.

True,and maybe it gives him a reason to get up in the morning.Without having the left to bash,he'd just drift along aimless.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 3:31 am

Misslizard wrote:
Darmok wrote:

So in your mind because the other side does it it's ok for your side to? Eye for and eye leaves the whole world blind. Maybe instead of doing bad one should just hold to the moral ground and not do bad stuff. I don't lower myself to such things just cause other people do it. And pretty sure if I did no one would accept "but they did it too" as a valid excuse. Yet that's all I see here. "But the right does it too" Wuppty do, i dont know if the other side does it this is about the left doing it and nothing else. Pointing out the other side does it is just trying to side track and excuse the left for doing it and I don't think that's right. Wrong actions shouldn't be excused or ignored

So leave the but they did it too out and just be like yep that's wrong to do what bad people.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 4:04 am

Darmok wrote:

It's rather convenient to place people in groups and place labels on them. You assume to know me yet know nothing. It's easier to believe what you want to believe rather than question your beliefs and believe something that's not aligned with your core beliefs.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 4:50 am

Misslizard wrote:
Darmok wrote:

Agree. Also some people seriously need to go and read up on the left right political spectrum and get a better understanding of it.

'Left' seems to be used more and more on here as a catch-all label to describe anything that isn't what some people support. Not being on the right doesn't necessarily mean you are on the left, left doesn't have to mean liberal, liberal doesn't have to mean left, being socially left doesn't have to mean you are economically left, being economically right doesn't have to mean you can't be socially left etc.

Some people really just want to put everyone into 2 boxes so that they can poke their head out of theirs and call people in the other box names.

lordoflegions
Raven
Raven

16 Dec 2016, 8:35 am

Well, at least these Hillary supporters make it clear that the Hillary regime is a fascist dictatorship that spits on democracy.

If Trump gets impeached I highly doubt any of these cuckservatives will do anything about it, most cuckservatives are submales on the inside. With cuckservatives, there won't be any rioting on the streets just a quiet defeat and retreat when they realize politics is hopeless.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 10:23 am

sly279 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Darmok wrote:

So in your mind because the other side does it it's ok for your side to? Eye for and eye leaves the whole world blind. Maybe instead of doing bad one should just hold to the moral ground and not do bad stuff. I don't lower myself to such things just cause other people do it. And pretty sure if I did no one would accept "but they did it too" as a valid excuse. Yet that's all I see here. "But the right does it too" Wuppty do, i dont know if the other side does it this is about the left doing it and nothing else. Pointing out the other side does it is just trying to side track and excuse the left for doing it and I don't think that's right. Wrong actions shouldn't be excused or ignored

So leave the but they did it too out and just be like yep that's wrong to do what bad people.

I have never once said it was ok for anyone to riot,lie,steal or cheat.You can have morals and be republican,or democrat,independent,whatever. There are good people on both sides and crappy ones.If you remember I didn't like the "Rape Melania" sign that a protestor had up.It was disgusting.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 11:13 am

Misslizard wrote:
I have never once said it was ok for anyone to riot,lie,steal or cheat.You can have morals and be republican,or democrat,independent,whatever. There are good people on both sides and crappy ones.If you remember I didn't like the "Rape Melania" sign that a protestor had up.It was disgusting.

People sure do love to extrapolate to make their point. :|

I suppose this thread will finally get locked soon.