Page 5 of 8 [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2016, 1:54 pm

For the past few days I've been exposed to some opinions of (extreme) leftwing on Facebook.

They're f*cking horrible people. If they had it their way everyone would be killed for saying the wrong thing. Otherwise they unfriend people and shame them, and basically treat them like sh!t. Cos dividing people up is totally the way to go. Those mean rightwingers who want to divide people up! They don't have to, the left are doing it. They're getting angry and up in arms and accusing the right of being hateful.

I've had enough of their screaming hypocrisy. They're barmy and give leftists a bad reputation.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2016, 5:22 pm

Yet another fake "hate crime."

Hateful 'Trump' Notes Allegedly Aimed at Student Were Fabricated, University Says

Hateful notes and emails allegedly sent to a North Park University student were “fabricated,” the school’s president said Tuesday in a statement, and the woman who claimed they were aimed toward her is no longer enrolled at the school....

The student, Taylor Volk, said on Nov. 14 she had received emails and notes taped to her door containing harassing, threatening language and mentions of President-elect Donald Trump. She had also posted pictures of notes with homophobic slurs to her Facebook account.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/no ... 56366.html

There Are Four Lights!

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2016, 5:25 pm

smudge wrote:
For the past few days I've been exposed to some opinions of (extreme) leftwing on Facebook.

They're f*cking horrible people. If they had it their way everyone would be killed for saying the wrong thing. Otherwise they unfriend people and shame them, and basically treat them like sh!t. Cos dividing people up is totally the way to go. Those mean rightwingers who want to divide people up! They don't have to, the left are doing it. They're getting angry and up in arms and accusing the right of being hateful.

I've had enough of their screaming hypocrisy. They're barmy and give leftists a bad reputation.

So because the extreme left is horrible, that means no right wingers want to divide anyone or contributing to said division? You do realize there is an extreme right to, and they're not exactly helping things either right? There's a bunch of sh*theads on both sides.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2016, 6:10 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
smudge wrote:

So because the extreme left is horrible, that means no right wingers want to divide anyone or contributing to said division? You do realize there is an extreme right to, and they're not exactly helping things either right? There's a bunch of sh*theads on both sides.

I never even said that, I said the extreme "left" aren't helping their own cause by separating themselves and saying hateful stuff.

The people who I thought were peaceful and knew better are amongst the left extremists. I thought they were just lefties, like me. I'm just very disappointed in them. There appears to me to be a whole load of extreme lefties, but maybe I just ran into a bunch. I don't know how many there are, but what I saw scared me.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2016, 5:58 pm

Leftist "journalism" is one gigantic fraud-making machine and fraud-spreading machine.

Here's an example of a Leftist "journalist" dragging a net through twitter to see if she can get any (random, anonymous) people to tell her about Trump-inspired "hate crimes," which she can then post and spread around as "news":

Does she actually check on any of them to see if they are true? Of course not -- and you can tell because it was trivially easy for someone to punk her with a deliberately made-up story that she never checked (but did post as a supposed "hate crime"). The person investigating this "journalist" sent her this fake message:

"I was leaving Starbucks when i got bumped at the door by a trump supporter. I ended spilling latte on myself but he gave me the glare like I did wrong. I said “you can at least say sorry” and he replied “just walk away and be lucky that coffee is the only thing of yours that spills. you shouldn’t even be in this country, and you wont be for long”. He must have thought I was Mexican because I am dark, but I am Native American. I told him so and that we were actually here first. His reply was “doesn’t matter. white is right” and pushed by me."

And right on cue, she published this as an example of a hate crime with no attempt to check if it was real:

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/popular- ... ate-crime/

If you just make the default assumption that any "hate crime" you hear about is fake, you'll probably be right most of the time.

There Are Four Lights!

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 5:22 am

smudge wrote:

Then the normal leftists should dissociate themselves from the extreme leftists.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 6:36 am

smudge wrote:

Mainstream radical Leftwing as a whole is largely inspired by Marxism–Leninism school of communism - and this itself is an ideology that promotes the one-party rule with iron fist, they're entirely not democratic.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 7:29 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
smudge wrote:

Then the normal leftists should dissociate themselves from the extreme leftists.

Many do, but it is a little hard when people constantly blanket categorize the entire left as extremists and just generally worse people than right wingers. I mean the term liberal for instance has a meaning that is actually not inherently negative yet it's used like a dirty word, for example.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 9:45 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
smudge wrote:

Many do, but it is a little hard when people constantly blanket categorize the entire left as extremists and just generally worse people than right wingers. I mean the term liberal for instance has a meaning that is actually not inherently negative yet it's used like a dirty word, for example.

People shouldn't do that. Just as people shouldn't stereotype all right wing thinkers as racists like some of my friends do.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 9:48 pm

I can do it too! Look, a crazy racist Trump supporter--so it must be that all Trump supporters are completely bonkers like this woman obviously is.

Did I do it right? :lol: :twisted:

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2016, 2:49 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
smudge wrote:

I hope you didn't mean me, because I did put "extreme" in brackets.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2016, 11:21 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
smudge wrote:

Well most people who identify as liberal arent following the meaning either
One of their main issues is banning guns and that's why they get a lot of flak from gun owners and people on the right

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2016, 10:11 am

If it weren't for fake hate crimes, there'd be no hate crimes at all.

North Park University student fabricated anti-gay ‘Trump’ notes, school says

An openly bisexual Chicago student who claimed she received anti-gay, pro-Donald Trump notes and emails after the election is found to have fabricated the entire story, North Park University said.

Taylor Volk told a local NBC News affiliate that she found one of the notes taped to her door at her off-campus residence, which read “Back to hell” and “#Trump” along with homophobic slurs.

“This is a countrywide epidemic all of a sudden,” she said on Nov. 14. “I just want them to stop.”

She had also posted pictures of notes with homophobic slurs to her Facebook account, NBC reported.

The university investigated the alleged harassment and determined this week that Ms. Volk had fabricated the story.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -fabricat/

"This is a countrywide epidemic all of a sudden" -- yes indeed, a countrywide epidemic of Leftist fraud.

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2016, 5:15 pm

This one is almost unbelievable -- a government attorney! Leftist corruption runs through every level of government.

City attorney identified in connection with anti-Trump vandalism

Police are investigating an assistant city solicitor in connection with anti-Trump graffiti sprayed on a grocery store in Chestnut Hill.

Duncan Lloyd is one of two men seen in a surveillance video that captures the vandalism, said Craig Straw, first deputy city solicitor.

"We do not condone this type of behavior from our employees," Straw said. "To my knowledge, Mr. Lloyd has already contacted the Philadelphia Police and is cooperating with them. We will decide on a course of action once we obtain more information about the investigation."

Police said Wednesday morning the investigation is ongoing and no arrests have been made.

The incident occurred around midnight Nov 25 at the Fresh Market located at 8200 Germantown Avenue.

The video, captured on security cameras, shows a man in a blazer, identified as Lloyd, holding a glass of wine and taking photos as a second man spray paints "F*** Trump" on a store wall.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/polit ... ?mobi=true

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2016, 8:22 pm

An American rock band gives a concert in a foreign country, and invites the audience to come on stage to beat and dismember an effigy of the president-elect of the United States:

Can you imagine the hysterical outrage if Hillary had won the election and this had been done to a Hillary effigy by an American group in a foreign country?

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2016, 10:45 am

I would not expect the Obama administration to investigate crimes in which it has been complicit, but I certainly hope the incoming administration will put some of the domestic terrorists behind these crimes in jail.

Comey’s FBI Needs to Investigate Violent Democratic Tantrums
Robert Creamer-type operations—like coordinated nation-wide protests—require money

It’s time for the FBI to conduct a detailed investigation into the violence and political thuggery that continue to mar the presidential election’s aftermath. A thorough probe of the protests—to include possible ties to organizations demanding vote recounts—will give the Bureau’s integrity-challenged director, James Comey, a chance to sandblast his sullied badge.

Director Comey must also include “elector intimidation” on his post-election investigation list. Reports that members of the Electoral College are being harassed and threatened by angry, vicious (and likely Democratic Party) malcontents require Comey’s quick and systematic attention.

Michael Banerian, one of Michigan’s 16 electors, told CNN: “Obviously, this election cycle was pretty divisive. Unfortunately it’s bled over into the weeks following the election and I have been inundated with death threats, death wishes, generally angry messages trying to get me to change my vote to Hillary Clinton or another person, and unfortunately, it’s gotten a little out of control.”

A little out of control? What an understatement. Let me put it to you straight and personal, Jim. Identifying electors and then attempting to intimidate them into switching their votes is an ipso facto effort to overturn a national election. Which leads to a question a competent FBI Director would already have his agents asking: Is this elector threat scheme a coordinated operation? ...

Which takes us back to the violent protests and political thuggery. Let me introduce you to two vicious Democratic Party operatives FBI agents should have quizzed and collared two months ago: Robert Creamer and The Hideous Scott Foval. These two creeps starred in Project Veritas’ video investigation of violent incitement during the political campaign.

Note this column called Creamer a political terrorist. The charge is legitimate. “Bottles and baseball bats are not Al Qaeda’s high explosives—but they incite fear and when they crack heads they cause casualties. People bleed. Street thuggery as an arm of politics is violent, criminalized politics on an ugly downward slope to much worse, the worse including lynchings and pogroms. If you don’t think street thuggery is terror then consider Kristalnacht.”

http://observer.com/2016/12/comeys-fbi- ... -tantrums/

There Are Four Lights!