Page 4 of 11 [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next

Cat23
Raven
Raven

14 Nov 2017, 8:51 pm

~Phone company apps so u don’t have to talk to the Indian call centre (not that I do anymore due to some rage issues)

~Insurance company apps so u don’t have to talk to the Indian call centre

~having one card for everything like a licences but u use it for the library, medi care, ur rates, ur electricity ur bank account, ur private insurance, ur tax, ur super EVERYTHING then companies could hold less data and need to fill less forms plus I wouldn’t lose it

~not having tickets at the mall parking just taking photos of number plate

~having less security at work who needs 3 sets of security barriers to be working with the cleaner who can barely speak 2 words of English what security checks were done on her?

~getting my security pass embedded into my arm like a robot

~ being able to buy a car which doesn’t need a key

~being able to claim on insurance a person to sit or lie in my bed to watch me sleep so the bad dreams don’t get me....

~and some Dopamine :P

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 9:48 pm

a cool billion or so $$$$$$$$$$

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 2:25 am

auntblabby wrote:
a cool billion or so $$$$$$$$$$

:D

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

creativesoul
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Jan 2018, 11:26 pm

A slim, easy to use cross between a mobile scooter and a wheelchair for people who have difficulty walking or standing.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2018, 11:32 pm

creativesoul wrote:
A slim, easy to use cross between a mobile scooter and a wheelchair for people who have difficulty walking or standing.

what about one of those "knee carts" that people with busted legs or recent leg operations use to sorta walk/sorta scoot their way along?

Cat23
Raven
Raven

15 Jan 2018, 12:43 am

[quote="creativesoul"]A slim, easy to use cross between a mobile scooter and a wheelchair for people who have difficulty walking or standing.[/quote

U could have a retractable side seat so able bodied ppl could enjoy hanging with their relatives and go for a little ride together making life less choresome for all

Tibergrace
Raven
Raven

15 Jan 2018, 5:05 am

A new skeleton. I'd settle for a new ribcage.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 1:50 pm

surgical intervention for the bleeding vessels in my right eye.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 1:57 pm

Well I lost my Medicaid and it was the only thing that helped me stay on my medication and get health checkups. Supposedly all this time they were under the impression that I had a child. WTF???

So yeah affordable healthcare because I can’t afford a doctor or a psychiatrist within my budget. And this is stuff like seizures and depression. I’ve tried getting off my medication for depression many times and it didn’t end well. I hate this country. How do they expect you to afford mental health services if it’s getting in the way of your job??

///RANT

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 2:14 pm

edited

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Last edited by Esmerelda Weatherwax on 15 Jan 2018, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 2:34 pm

thank you Esme but it is a retinal hemorrhage, affects my vision in my right eye, damage seems to be done, am obtaining adaptive eyewear. can't get timely action from the VA in terms of medical help. paying for it all out of pocket is not realistic.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 2:37 pm

RETINAL!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

OMG I am so terribly sorry. I'm going to remove my post, in the circumstances it's insensitive.

(edit in: sent a PM. Read it whenever works for you. God, I'm sorry.)

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 3:12 pm

Esmerelda Weatherwax wrote:
RETINAL!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
OMG I am so terribly sorry. I'm going to remove my post, in the circumstances it's insensitive.
(edit in: sent a PM. Read it whenever works for you. God, I'm sorry.)

do NOT censor yourself on account of me, please :flower: no offense taken. you are a good egg with a good heart, I understand that. not insensitive in the least. :heart:

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 3:19 pm

But it was a bit flippant, because it presumed a much less serious situation. That was not appropriate in retrospect.

Not censoring, just correcting. 's'OK.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 4:08 pm

Esmerelda Weatherwax wrote:
But it was a bit flippant, because it presumed a much less serious situation. That was not appropriate in retrospect. Not censoring, just correcting. 's'OK.

:) I am not always appropriate, that's why i'm a hermit :alien:

Disconaut
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Jan 2018, 9:33 pm

Simply put - money. There's so many doors I want opened that money issues stand in the way of. My goal right now is a car, my life was soooo much easier when I had my old car.