Page 3 of 11 [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 4:26 am

^^^ YMMV but that said, I got rid of the bulk of my sinusitis/rhinitis/allergic sensitivities, by adopting a low-acid diet.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 6:22 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^ YMMV but that said, I got rid of the bulk of my sinusitis/rhinitis/allergic sensitivities, by adopting a low-acid diet.

Does this include nonallergic factors of olfactory thresholds, posture, humidity, and stress, or other? :o Just to be sure.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 8:13 am

Sometimes I think the only thing that would solve all my practical problems and go a very long way to helping me get on better in life, is if I had a massive financial windfall like winning the lottery.

Then I could leave the living situation I'm in right now which I hate and gives me a lot of stress. I could finally buy my own home and have a huge chunk more control over my life in those terms.

It would also help me to be a driver again. The most free and powerful-feeling part of my life was when I had a drivers license and my own car. The autonomy that gave me was beyond words.

I have neither now, and can't afford them (I now can barely afford to EAT let alone run a car) and there's a sense in which I actually mourn that loss every day of my life. My life feels very limited and also actually unsafe now that I don't have the autonomy and protection of that kind of vehicle.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 1:05 pm

Better physical health

No mental illness or developmental disabilities

$$

Fewer Republicans, homophobes

Nice people

Higher iq

Higher metabolism

Physically strong

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 6:11 pm

...A make-up of the seven hundred dollars (very much an underestimation), in cash and value of items (List upon request.), that have been stolen and otherwise taken :cry: from me in the last few months would sure help :( ..

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 10:05 pm

more lgbt laws, earlier. i am 34 years old.

more lgbt awareness

more autism awareness

if my precious lil "parents" were to have sent me to get a diagnosis when i was under 18, so then i could qualify for Regional Center services

if my precious lil "parents" were to have been software engineers, instead of schoolteachers

if my precious lil "parents" were to have sent me to private school

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 2:43 am

Edna3362 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Does this include nonallergic factors of olfactory thresholds, posture, humidity, and stress, or other? :o Just to be sure.

am only qualified to speak of diet and stress. since setting aside the rat race AND adopting a low-acid diet, that was a big thing that reduced my chronic inflammation and along with that a lot of my sensitivities/allergies. olfactory thresholds don't seem to factor in my situation, so far, god-willing. physical therapist got me in the habit of maintaining proper posture, and reasonably strong core. where I live [the Puget sound area] is naturally humid compared to a place like AZ [for example]. it doesn't seem yet to bother me, god-willing.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 7:28 am

auntblabby wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

am only qualified to speak of diet and stress. since setting aside the rat race AND adopting a low-acid diet, that was a big thing that reduced my chronic inflammation and along with that a lot of my sensitivities/allergies. olfactory thresholds don't seem to factor in my situation, so far, god-willing. physical therapist got me in the habit of maintaining proper posture, and reasonably strong core. where I live [the Puget sound area] is naturally humid compared to a place like AZ [for example]. it doesn't seem yet to bother me, god-willing.

Ah, would do. :|

I have a too many triggers of nonallergic rhinitis, along with the allergic version. It's been bugging me my whole life. It caused too many meltdowns in the past, along with other and more problems that it usually brings.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 7:53 am

If I were physically thinner. Higher metabolism

Better health

More emotional resilience

A better childhood

More friends

More people just like me

Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
Raven
Raven

18 Aug 2017, 12:03 am

for me, SSI would definitely help a lot.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 10:39 am

Higher metabolism

If someone could zap all the homophobic memories from my ugly fat stupid head

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 8:37 pm

This multitasking thing is something I can do without, too. It's a terrible way to work, and literally makes a person stupid.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 9:14 pm

more autism/trans awareness

if precious lil "people" apologized to me when they should have

if precious lil "people" did not drive so impatiently

blueghost
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Oct 2017, 6:47 pm

Lol you're just having ppl come up with your homework idea for you.

To answer you, a robot that does everything I tell it to

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 7:17 pm

about a million dollars, that oughta do it.

Cat23
Raven
Raven

14 Nov 2017, 8:51 pm

~Phone company apps so u don’t have to talk to the Indian call centre (not that I do anymore due to some rage issues)

~Insurance company apps so u don’t have to talk to the Indian call centre

~having one card for everything like a licences but u use it for the library, medi care, ur rates, ur electricity ur bank account, ur private insurance, ur tax, ur super EVERYTHING then companies could hold less data and need to fill less forms plus I wouldn’t lose it

~not having tickets at the mall parking just taking photos of number plate

~having less security at work who needs 3 sets of security barriers to be working with the cleaner who can barely speak 2 words of English what security checks were done on her?

~getting my security pass embedded into my arm like a robot

~ being able to buy a car which doesn’t need a key

~being able to claim on insurance a person to sit or lie in my bed to watch me sleep so the bad dreams don’t get me....

~and some Dopamine :P