Page 36 of 40 [ 637 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2017, 2:47 am

pages in this thread are going to get very long soon, and may be difficult to load. perhaps we should end this "chapter" soon, archive it in the OP and start a new one, or something similar? :)

The mouse ran away past the sleeping dragon. Suddenly, it heard a deep roar, which came from within the mysterious grotto. Cowering beneath the bushes, the mouse saw a huge, grey behemoth.

"Greetings, how would mouses [sic] squeak?" it said. "Like lions do?"

"Huh?" The awkward mouse could not think straight. "What do you mean? Lions don't like
squeaking!" the mouse shyly said.

"No, but my pastor says lions smell, sound and eat just like mice."

"Bullcrap! Lions roar, eat mice and fart disgustingly."

Later Kim, the Kardashian mouse awoke Toontown. It sounded Kanye-like, but was really high-pitched, like a kazoo. "The Kardashian family died," said Kim. "Trump fired them for squeaking."

"Huh?" said Jim the Hamster. "Why did they perish?"

"Because under Kanye's threat, the president would nuke Moscow and Kiev."

Meanwhile, the behemoth scratched behind his ears.

"Why are you so itchy?" the mouse asked.

"Squeaking is scratchy, my tail makes me giddy!" sang the behemoth, slurring drunkenly.

"Okay, Kim my friend warned me that Trump was dating Putin, so Kanye decided nuking Russia would cockblock their grandpappies."

"Who's Trump?"

"President of.."

"Huh?" the Behemoth slurred.

"Yeezy is comin', breh," said the rapper, smoking. Kanye West walked into a bush. He spoke slowly. "I have got to nuke some capitals."

"We can't destroy.."

"S**t!" cried the mouse, shock on his tiny face. The behemoth dropped unconscious, with a whiskey stain bigger than Russia's landmass.

The mouse erroneously thought that existentialism was the reason for cheesy events. So he pondered whether the behemoth was real.

Unknown circumstances caused Kim to lose her way and tell the police.

"Where's Waldo? My soldiers last saw him drinking prune juice with Kanye."

Meanwhile, the behemoth slept with one of the hottest dragons that ever squeaked, so nothing bad occurred.

"That was close," said the behemoth. "The sex drove my awkward giddiness away via..."

"Zzzzzzzzz", a dragon's snore reverberated, covering all the grotto. The dragon snored soundly, until suddenly, KABOOOOM! The smell of radiation reached the grotto; a loud fart had flooded past.

Meanwhile, Kim and Waldo met near Chihuahua to procreate, under pressure by Kanye to rap a song for mice who fap.
"We're heading for calamity in Russia/
Evidently it's vodka-fueled mania/
Chaotic insomnia causing Lithuania/
fappers to move into Prussia!"

Kim revealed lyrics.

"Rappers ain't fappers.
Fappers dig flappin'
their dicks at damping
gangsta.."

"Boo!" yelled the angry behemoth. "Gangsta rappin' woke me. What up?"

"We're engaging in romantic fappin',
'cause haters hate
Gangsta jackin."

"What?"

Meanwhile, Kanye was composing nukes for destruction of Russia's major cities. He pushed the helpless button.

Until the sky regurgitated rain and mice, quite an apocalyptic event occurred: Moscow burned down. Kiev then went up in flames. Everyone felt sad, except Yeezy. He threw lyrics:

"I just nuked Russia,
the largest crater in concussion
It gonna be armageddon
when Putin does his vodka-brewing destruction
and everything goes
pow!"

Meanwhile, escaping the explosions, Trump disappeared into the insane land of mutant Kardashian monsters. Firing rockets at Middle-Earth instead, Legolas killed Merkel with much anticipation from every McDonalds employee.

"Middle eastern french-fries taste too soggy, cheeseburgers rule!" said Trump, swinging his arms at his armchair drunkenly. A Kardashian monster butt waddled around him, idiosyncratically steered Mike Love toward the dumpster, close to the awkward little extraterrestrial singer-songwriter with herpes. Running towards Germany, Pence died. "No dice

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

ok
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Jan 2017, 4:42 pm

The mouse ran away past the sleeping dragon. Suddenly, it heard a deep roar, which came from within the mysterious grotto. Cowering beneath the bushes, the mouse saw a huge, grey behemoth.

"Huh?" The awkward mouse could not think straight. "What do you mean? Lions don't like

Later Kim, the Kardashian mouse awoke Toontown. It sounded Kanye-like, but was really high-pitched, like a kazoo. "The Kardashian family died," said Kim. "Trump fired them for squeaking."

"Squeaking is scratchy, my tail makes me giddy!" sang the behemoth, slurring drunkenly.

"Okay, Kim my friend warned me that Trump was dating Putin, so Kanye decided nuking Russia would cockblock their grandpappies."

"Who's Trump?"

"President of.."

"Yeezy is comin', breh," said the rapper, smoking. Kanye West walked into a bush. He spoke slowly. "I have got to nuke some capitals."

"We can't destroy.."

"S**t!" cried the mouse, shock on his tiny face. The behemoth dropped unconscious, with a whiskey stain bigger than Russia's landmass.

The mouse erroneously thought that existentialism was the reason for cheesy events. So he pondered whether the behemoth was real.

Meanwhile, the behemoth slept with one of the hottest dragons that ever squeaked, so nothing bad occurred.

"That was close," said the behemoth. "The sex drove my awkward giddiness away via..."

"Zzzzzzzzz", a dragon's snore reverberated, covering all the grotto. The dragon snored soundly, until suddenly, KABOOOOM! The smell of radiation reached the grotto; a loud fart had flooded past.

Meanwhile, Kim and Waldo met near Chihuahua to procreate, under pressure by Kanye to rap a song for mice who fap.

Kim revealed lyrics.

"Rappers ain't fappers.
Fappers dig flappin'
their dicks at damping
gangsta.."

'cause haters hate
Gangsta jackin."

"What?"

Meanwhile, Kanye was composing nukes for destruction of Russia's major cities. He pushed the helpless button.

Until the sky regurgitated rain and mice, quite an apocalyptic event occurred: Moscow burned down. Kiev then went up in flames. Everyone felt sad, except Yeezy. He threw lyrics:

"I just nuked Russia,
It gonna be armageddon
and everything goes
pow!"

Meanwhile, escaping the explosions, Trump disappeared into the insane land of mutant Kardashian monsters. Firing rockets at Middle-Earth instead, Legolas killed Merkel with much anticipation from every McDonalds employee.

"Middle eastern french-fries taste too soggy, cheeseburgers rule!" said Trump, swinging his arms at his armchair drunkenly. A Kardashian monster butt waddled around him, idiosyncratically steered Mike Love toward the dumpster, close to the awkward little extraterrestrial singer-songwriter with herpes. Running towards Germany, Pence died. "No dice ever

[we'll start a new chapter of this glorious 500-page novel soon]

missfresnel
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Jan 2017, 10:46 pm

"Who's Trump?"

"President of.."

"We can't destroy.."

Kim revealed lyrics.

"Rappers ain't fappers.
Fappers dig flappin'
their dicks at damping
gangsta.."

'cause haters hate
Gangsta jackin."

"What?"

"I just nuked Russia,
It gonna be armageddon
and everything goes
pow!"

"Middle eastern french-fries taste too soggy, cheeseburgers rule!" said Trump, swinging his arms at his armchair drunkenly. A Kardashian monster butt waddled around him, idiosyncratically steered Mike Love toward the dumpster, close to the awkward little extraterrestrial singer-songwriter with herpes. Running towards Germany, Pence died. "No dice ever landed

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2017, 4:28 am

"Who's Trump?"

"President of.."

"We can't destroy.."

Kim revealed lyrics.

"Rappers ain't fappers.
Fappers dig flappin'
their dicks at damping
gangsta.."

'cause haters hate
Gangsta jackin."

"What?"

"I just nuked Russia,
It gonna be armageddon
and everything goes
pow!"

"Middle eastern french-fries taste too soggy, cheeseburgers rule!" said Trump, swinging his arms at his armchair drunkenly. A Kardashian monster butt waddled around him, idiosyncratically steered Mike Love toward the dumpster, close to the awkward little extraterrestrial singer-songwriter with herpes. Running towards Germany, Pence died. "No dice ever landed under

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2017, 10:23 am

"Who's Trump?"

"President of.."

"We can't destroy.."

Kim revealed lyrics.

"Rappers ain't fappers.
Fappers dig flappin'
their dicks at damping
gangsta.."

'cause haters hate
Gangsta jackin."

"What?"

"I just nuked Russia,
It gonna be armageddon
and everything goes
pow!"

"Middle eastern french-fries taste too soggy, cheeseburgers rule!" said Trump, swinging his arms at his armchair drunkenly. A Kardashian monster butt waddled around him, idiosyncratically steered Mike Love toward the dumpster, close to the awkward little extraterrestrial singer-songwriter with herpes. Running towards Germany, Pence died. "No dice ever landed under my

ok
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jan 2017, 11:23 am

"Who's Trump?"

"President of.."

"We can't destroy.."

Kim revealed lyrics.

"Rappers ain't fappers.
Fappers dig flappin'
their dicks at damping
gangsta.."

'cause haters hate
Gangsta jackin."

"What?"

"I just nuked Russia,
It gonna be armageddon
and everything goes
pow!"

"Middle eastern french-fries taste too soggy, cheeseburgers rule!" said Trump, swinging his arms at his armchair drunkenly. A Kardashian monster butt waddled around him, idiosyncratically steered Mike Love toward the dumpster, close to the awkward little extraterrestrial singer-songwriter with herpes. Running towards Germany, Pence died. "No dice ever landed under my nose

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2017, 5:07 am

"Who's Trump?"

"President of.."

"We can't destroy.."

Kim revealed lyrics.

"Rappers ain't fappers.
Fappers dig flappin'
their dicks at damping
gangsta.."

'cause haters hate
Gangsta jackin."

"What?"

"I just nuked Russia,
It gonna be armageddon
and everything goes
pow!"

"Middle eastern french-fries taste too soggy, cheeseburgers rule!" said Trump, swinging his arms at his armchair drunkenly. A Kardashian monster butt waddled around him, idiosyncratically steered Mike Love toward the dumpster, close to the awkward little extraterrestrial singer-songwriter with herpes. Running towards Germany, Pence died. "No dice ever landed under my nose."

Meanwhile

ok
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jan 2017, 3:43 pm

Quote:
CHAPTER ONE

"Who's Trump?"

"President of.."

"We can't destroy.."

Kim revealed lyrics.

"Rappers ain't fappers.
Fappers dig flappin'
their dicks at damping
gangsta.."

'cause haters hate
Gangsta jackin."

"What?"

"I just nuked Russia,
It gonna be armageddon
and everything goes
pow!"

"Middle eastern french-fries taste too soggy, cheeseburgers rule!" said Trump, swinging his arms at his armchair drunkenly. A Kardashian monster butt waddled around him, idiosyncratically steered Mike Love toward the dumpster, close to the awkward little extraterrestrial singer-songwriter with herpes. Running towards Germany, Pence died. "No dice ever landed under my nose."

CHAPTER TWO

Meanwhile, nothing

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2017, 4:23 pm

"Who's Trump?"

"President of.."

"We can't destroy.."

Kim revealed lyrics.

"Rappers ain't fappers.
Fappers dig flappin'
their dicks at damping
gangsta.."

'cause haters hate
Gangsta jackin."

"What?"

"I just nuked Russia,
It gonna be armageddon
and everything goes
pow!"

CHAPTER TWO

Meanwhile, nothing affected

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2017, 8:09 pm

CHAPTER TWO

Meanwhile, nothing affected Middle-earth

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

ok
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jan 2017, 11:37 am

CHAPTER TWO

Meanwhile, nothing affected Middle-earth as

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2017, 3:42 am

Meanwhile, nothing affected Middle-earth as bigly

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

ok
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Feb 2017, 4:12 pm

Meanwhile, nothing affected Middle-earth as bigly as

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2017, 3:00 am

Meanwhile, nothing affected Middle-earth as bigly as chimpanzees

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2017, 3:04 am

Meanwhile, nothing affected Middle-earth as bigly as chimpanzees invading

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2017, 4:01 am

Meanwhile, nothing affected Middle-earth as bigly as chimpanzees invading Hungary

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.