Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 12:39 pm

I am of the opinion that capital is something physical. So, a capitalist economy would have physical obstacles, to the unlimited creation of a currency.

A state monopoly on currency and lending is textbook Communism (literally -- the fifth plank of Marx', Communist Manifesto.)

It is intended to make you dependent.

People marketing these dugs and procedures would have to make them cost-competitive, and informed consent would allow you to choose for yourself, the most-expedient course of treatment, which you have paid-for.

But, for the sake of present discussion, Obama had stated that his plan had always been single-payer. Trump said that his plan was single-payer. :roll:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 1:57 pm

marshall wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
marshall wrote:
The logic of Trump voters....

PC liberals and SJWs are annoying -> Tax cuts for the wealthy will help me

I seriously don't understand how working class Trump voters think Trump cares about them and will help them. It seems they voted for Trump just to troll PC liberals and SJWs. I just don't see how one can go from disliking SJWs to swallowing the whole right-wing ideology, "trickle down" economics and all. Also, how does disliking annoying SJWs lead to wanting to take away a woman's right to choose? Aside from his personality, Trump doesn't seem all that different from establishment republicans, not in terms of actual policy. Pence is a typical Republican. I'm with Mahar. Disliking extreme PC liberals and SJWs does not sway me to swallow right-wing ideology hook-line-and-sinker.

Who says there are, as a Clinton supporter do you swallow her globalist ideology hook-line-and-sinker? Trump was the vastly superior candidate, he wins by default by not being the most corrupt politician to ever receive their parties nomination for president. Clinton would of destroyed this country with her anti-2nd amendment views, her belief in sovereignty-stealing anti-democratic supernationalism, and her dream of 'open markets and open borders.' That's all before the fact that she was running a criminal enterprise with the Clinton Foundation. A politician that has the full control of the media, a politician that is so secretive, a politician that is so beholden to the special interests is a far far bigger risk to our republic than a nationalist like Donald Trump. Identity politics and their divide & conquer tactics are far more dangerous than actually enforcing immigration law or negotiating trade deals that work in the favor of the America worker.

I'm a Bernie supporter, not a Clinton supporter.

Then you should have voted for Clinton. They have voted the same 93% of the time, and Bernie votes as a Democrat basically every time. He's not independent or a revolutionist, he's a shill.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 5:37 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
marshall wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
marshall wrote:
The logic of Trump voters....

PC liberals and SJWs are annoying -> Tax cuts for the wealthy will help me

I seriously don't understand how working class Trump voters think Trump cares about them and will help them. It seems they voted for Trump just to troll PC liberals and SJWs. I just don't see how one can go from disliking SJWs to swallowing the whole right-wing ideology, "trickle down" economics and all. Also, how does disliking annoying SJWs lead to wanting to take away a woman's right to choose? Aside from his personality, Trump doesn't seem all that different from establishment republicans, not in terms of actual policy. Pence is a typical Republican. I'm with Mahar. Disliking extreme PC liberals and SJWs does not sway me to swallow right-wing ideology hook-line-and-sinker.

Who says there are, as a Clinton supporter do you swallow her globalist ideology hook-line-and-sinker? Trump was the vastly superior candidate, he wins by default by not being the most corrupt politician to ever receive their parties nomination for president. Clinton would of destroyed this country with her anti-2nd amendment views, her belief in sovereignty-stealing anti-democratic supernationalism, and her dream of 'open markets and open borders.' That's all before the fact that she was running a criminal enterprise with the Clinton Foundation. A politician that has the full control of the media, a politician that is so secretive, a politician that is so beholden to the special interests is a far far bigger risk to our republic than a nationalist like Donald Trump. Identity politics and their divide & conquer tactics are far more dangerous than actually enforcing immigration law or negotiating trade deals that work in the favor of the America worker.

I'm a Bernie supporter, not a Clinton supporter.

Then you should have voted for Clinton. They have voted the same 93% of the time, and Bernie votes as a Democrat basically every time. He's not independent or a revolutionist, he's a shill.

Nah. Your beloved Republicans are shills.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2016, 3:25 pm

Yah. I'm not a Republican.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"