Why is everyone so eager to see Pokemon Go die?

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2016, 9:58 pm

Once I found out you didn't even have to hit the pokemon with a ball to catch them I found it pointless and incredibly boring. This was within 10 mins of playing the game. I deleted it the next day.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2016, 12:06 am

Noca wrote:
Once I found out you didn't even have to hit the pokemon with a ball to catch them I found it pointless and incredibly boring. This was within 10 mins of playing the game. I deleted it the next day.

.....it's a freaking touch screen using swipe control. Super accurate game mechanics (for ANY game) do not fit this control method. Never have, never will. Of COURSE this doesnt require that level of precision. Nobody would be able to do it with even remote consistency, and it'd just lead to frustration.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2016, 9:32 pm

Because whenever anything is popular there will always be people who will hate it just because a lot of other people like it. And they will hate the people who like it, even though they totally do not know that person. And they will send them hate mail, and tell them to go kill themselves. It's a sad and disgusting part of being human.

I sometimes try something just there's so much hype about it, like The Legend Of Zelda games. But I just can't get into them. I don't really have a problem with other people enjoying the games. In fact, I actually feel bad because I can't enjoy something other people do. And there are games I like that other people don't enjoy and can't understand what I see in them. You mention anything positive about anything, and there will always be at least one person who will say something nasty about it, and they will say something nasty to you, and your whole day is ruined in a second.