Would you date a 19 y/o working at Dunkin' Donuts

Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Catmagic101a
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Nov 2016, 4:24 pm

Who plans to go to college to become either a TV journalist or a famous pop singer?:b

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2016, 4:43 pm

No because I am 34.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

24 Nov 2016, 7:31 pm

I would if I was single & she was interested in me even thou I'm disabled. I like donuts & love pop music. I have no interest in journalism thou but if she would accept that & not look down on me for never going to college cuz I' m not academically smart there wouldn't be a problem.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2016, 11:47 pm

I'm not particularly interested in journalism or pop singers, so there'd probably be no compatibility. I don't care where somebody works though, in fact I feel like my culture attributes too much of somebody's value onto what their job is.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 3:18 am

Well I'd only ever encounter such a shop in an airport so that's a real coin flip.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 3:41 am

Am a middle aged male, and at first I assumed that you were a 20 something guy, and were talking about a cute 19 year old girl, and was gonna respond by saying "why not?".

Then I noticed that your profile says "female". But it doesnt give your age.

So I assume you are a straight female, and are talking about a male person who works at Dunkin Donuts who has dreams of becoming either Justin Beiber, or Dan Rather. Further, you are probably addressing female readers.

I dunno. It would help folks responding to you to know your age. I am guessing that maybe you are in ...highschool? And this guy is a slightly older guy who hits on you? Just trying to get the context.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 3:53 am

Only if you lived in the same country, which unfortunately you don't. :(

You sound cute, and I could make that dream come true. : -P

I'm an electronic musician, only a beginner, but for a while I've been interested in working with a woman to get female vocals on a track.

The vocals/recordings would be used on an electronic track, though I am a little interested in making Pop music as well, especially since so much of it is electronically produced nowadays.

I probably wouldn't follow through with the idea, however, unless the woman I was working with lived nearby so we could work on music together in-person.

Nahum
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Nov 2016, 4:53 am

Yes OP, but only because you find her attractive, you like her as a person, and she'll hook you up with free donuts. Everything else is a distraction from those three points.

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

25 Nov 2016, 11:36 am

It depends,

Would you date a 21 year old working at dominoes pizza who's going to school to be a graphic designer and website developer?

If so, then have her send me a message.

Last edited by ShadowProphet on 25 Nov 2016, 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 11:41 am

If you could live for thousands of years and never grow old, always keeping your youth, then everyone would be so much younger then you that the question of age would no longer mater, provided their always of course, of legal age.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2016, 1:52 am

Someone could earn 100k a year or earn under 10k a year, what they are within and how they carry themselves, how they got to where they got to, what they do outside of their job, why they are at whatever job they're at... they are questions to consider, not just X is serving donuts, waiting tables, selling cars, sitting in an office, making deals, arresting people, teaching people... etc In the past I have only been able to do what others would consider the very bottom of the rung kind of job yet I feel I am and was a worthwhile human being and others have found me as such, I have great respect for the person serving burgers or the person running the franchise. I wouldn't consider either a taller person than the other without getting to know them.

Canary
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2016, 2:26 pm

19 is a pretty normal age to work at a donut shop imo.

nomad42
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Nov 2016, 8:44 pm

Catmagic101a wrote:
Who plans to go to college to become either a TV journalist or a famous pop singer?:b

I completed radio broadcast school, which contained a lot of Journalism, didn't make a career of it.

nomad42
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Sep 2017, 9:18 pm

nomad42 wrote:
Catmagic101a wrote:

I completed radio broadcast school, which contained a lot of Journalism, didn't make a career of it.

Same here, I have the FCC license!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 9:24 pm

Catmagic101a wrote:

I'm dating a 19 year old, unemployed college student, so no, she'd probably object. :lol:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 9:26 pm

AspergianMutantt wrote:
If you could live for thousands of years and never grow old, always keeping your youth, then everyone would be so much younger then you that the question of age would no longer mater, provided their always of course, of legal age.

Which would leave everyone immature and annoying by your ancient perspective.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う