Would you date a 19 y/o working at Dunkin' Donuts

Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 9:26 pm

AspergianMutantt wrote:
If you could live for thousands of years and never grow old, always keeping your youth, then everyone would be so much younger then you that the question of age would no longer mater, provided their always of course, of legal age.

Which would leave everyone immature and annoying by your ancient perspective.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Sep 2017, 10:48 pm

Catmagic101a wrote:
Who plans to go to college to become either a TV journalist or a famous pop singer?:b

I mean they are going to college ,so if I'm attracted to them on a basic level, aka they are not overweight, or break any serious pet peeves I have like smoking. Sure. I don't have high standards and never will. As long as they live in the world of reason and if TV journalist/pop singer doesn't work out they will fall to plan B.

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

14 Sep 2017, 9:41 am

Hell yeah

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 9:56 am

Catmagic101a wrote:
Who plans to go to college to become either a TV journalist or a famous pop singer?:b

No because I'm 28 and have a boyfriend...

and I'd prefer if they are going to metal vocalist/musician than pop singer...lol, but then again not sure I'd have wanted a relationship with a musician/vocalist as a lot of times music takes first priority so as someone like that's S.O you'd have to be ok with always being secondary to their music.

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 10:43 am

I would, if he were cute and could get me free donuts.

solo
Raven
Raven

14 Sep 2017, 11:32 pm

Why is this even a question? You might as well try and see where it goes, you only live once. you only get so many chances in life and this may be the one...

Darkrose50
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Sep 2017, 7:28 am

If I was her age, single, found her to be interesting and attractive. The best job to have (that I know of) in colledge was working at the art gallery. My wife and her friend got paid to sit at a desk and do their homework. No one really ever came in.

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 7:36 am

The pop singer part screams I have unrealistic goals.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 8:46 am

Sure I would. I like a woman with ambitions, no matter how unrealistic they may be. Heck, I thought I had unrealistic ambitions to want to become a musician, but what do you know - I'm now studying music.

As for age and job, they matter very little to me.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 9:08 am

No. I'm almost 53.

Phrygian

15 Sep 2017, 10:32 am

I would :) then we could eat donuts and compose music together.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 4:29 pm

I don't care about a woman's income, job or if she even has one. Doubt she'd date me though.

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 5:50 pm

Is the guy cute? I know the other stuff matters more, but still is he cute? Is he friendly?

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 7:09 pm

Catmagic101a wrote:

Um....tough one.

No one my age with a sound mind would "date" someone 19 under normal circumstances unless they presented many mature aspects about their personality.

Many aspies my age on the other hand would feel they are socially undeveloped and say this justifies them dating teenagers. Hell no. I think they should find someone their age who has patience and would give them life lessons.

And as for people your age dating people your age? You're looking too much into it. You'll find someone easy on the Internet. Even here.

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 3:13 am

Catmagic101a wrote:

Yes I would, I stopped caring what society thinks, if both are willing, it can only be a great adventure.

Just need to watch out for codependency issues.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 11:27 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
Catmagic101a wrote:

Um....tough one.

No one my age with a sound mind would "date" someone 19 under normal circumstances unless they presented many mature aspects about their personality.

Many aspies my age on the other hand would feel they are socially undeveloped and say this justifies them dating teenagers. Hell no. I think they should find someone their age who has patience and would give them life lessons.

And as for people your age dating people your age? You're looking too much into it. You'll find someone easy on the Internet. Even here.

Ouch.