Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

CudgelFace
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Nov 2016, 10:20 am

I never had a girlfriend so I downloaded tinder. Theres this one girl who matched with me. Shes really pretty and lives close to me and likes the same things I do. But she says she doesnt went to be my girlfriend because she just got out of a relationship and doesnt want a new one yet. She just wants to be my fwb (friend with benefits). for those who dont know that means she wants to have sex with me but not be my girlfriend. Should I say yes? Would this like ruin my chances of getting a real girlfriend? Am I even still allowed to look for a girlfriend if Im doing this?

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 11:23 am

I wouldn't go as far as to say it'd destroy your chances of finding a real girlfriend. But I can't really give any solid advice either, other than "trust your own gut".

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

25 Nov 2016, 11:28 am

I'd say go for it man, it's hard enough already to find any success on Tinder.

And at the end of the day, it's a learning experience. You can find out what you like and don't like, you may realize a FWB isn't right for you but give it a try.

And the thing about friends with benefits is that unless it's exclusive, you can still date other people. As long as a relationship isn't considered exclusive, then it's okay to date other people.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 2:28 pm

ShadowProphet wrote:
I'd say go for it man, it's hard enough already to find any success on Tinder.

And at the end of the day, it's a learning experience. You can find out what you like and don't like, you may realize a FWB isn't right for you but give it a try.

And the thing about friends with benefits is that unless it's exclusive, you can still date other people. As long as a relationship isn't considered exclusive, then it's okay to date other people.

True though once you get a girlfriend you probably would want to end any intimate activities with anyone else, but if someone is just your FWB then you don't have to stay committed to them I don't think...of course it is also possible you or her might end up wanting to be in relationship with each other depending on how things go as FWB.

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

25 Nov 2016, 5:02 pm

OP if you're a virgin, go on google and type in how to finger a girl or how to give oral. It's easier to get a girl off that way.

Oh yeah and shave your dick.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 5:55 pm

ShadowProphet wrote:
OP if you're a virgin, go on google and type in how to finger a girl or how to give oral. It's easier to get a girl off that way.

That last part seems like a weird thing to do.

K4NNW
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Nov 2016, 7:50 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
ShadowProphet wrote:

That last part seems like a weird thing to do.

It does, but some of us like administering fellatio without dealing with hair. It's a preference.

mathiebrungrand
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Nov 2016, 8:25 pm

ShadowProphet wrote:

Don't shave it. Trimming is better.

And FWB can be a nice option if you can handle the arrangement without becoming too emotionally attached.

CudgelFace
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Nov 2016, 12:24 pm

Ok thanks guys. Im not a virgin but Ive only had sex once and that was when I was 20. Can anyone give me some good sex tips and how to pleasure a woman or is that not something Im allowed to ask on these forums

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

26 Nov 2016, 1:18 pm

OP, get some rope, and a blindfold. Have her dress up as Jigsaw and allow her tie you and blindfold you to the bed. Then she says, let's play a little game. If she can make you cum in her in 10 minutes, then she wins. If you don't cum, you win.

Don't forget to order pineapple pizza for round 2 ;)

Last edited by ShadowProphet on 26 Nov 2016, 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Korvan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Nov 2016, 7:51 pm

From personal experience I wouldn't. I found that my FWB gave me the wrong signals and it turned into almost three years of hurt. It also ruins friendships. But, if your gut feeling is telling you otherwise, then go for it. The latter is, you lose a good portion of your life dealing with the mixed cues and signals if you do fall in love with your FWB.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2016, 11:09 pm

CudgelFace wrote:
Ok thanks guys. Im not a virgin but Ive only had sex once and that was when I was 20. Can anyone give me some good sex tips and how to pleasure a woman or is that not something Im allowed to ask on these forums

Yes, but most of that type of discussion goes on in the adult section...this section is more for just general discussion of relationships and looking for them.

CudgelFace
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Nov 2016, 10:02 am

Nevermind guys she hasn't texted me in four days. I told her to stop ignoring me or Id call the thing off and never got a reply so I guess it over :(

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 10:25 am

^ You should understand that every time a female swipes right on Tinder, gets a guaranteed match.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 2:40 pm

CudgelFace wrote:
Nevermind guys she hasn't texted me in four days. I told her to stop ignoring me or Id call the thing off and never got a reply so I guess it over :(

Well 'stop ignoring me' is generally not a very good way to start a conversation with someone you hardly know and have only talked to a couple times on-line/texting because you didn't hear from them in a couple days(chances are they have other stuff going on their life to aside from online contacts). So that is likely why you did not get a reply.

K4NNW
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Dec 2016, 3:12 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
CudgelFace wrote:

Well 'stop ignoring me' is generally not a very good way to start a conversation with someone you hardly know and have only talked to a couple times on-line/texting because you didn't hear from them in a couple days(chances are they have other stuff going on their life to aside from online contacts). So that is likely why you did not get a reply.

There's another thing to ask: did she not text you, or did she not respond to you before you told her to stop ignoring you? If she didn't text you, no big deal. If she didn't respond, it would be best to move and quit wasting your time. Quite a number of folks ignore others, possibly hoping they'll go away.