auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2016, 4:53 am

blackicmenace wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I sleep in the same birthday suit every night :alien:

An outdoorsman eh? You are into pitching a tent then. :jester:

unfortunately my [non-pharmacologically aided] tent-pitching days went away with my youth. :|

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2016, 7:36 am

I have a very limited variety in clothes with most variety being in my underwear. I have 5 pairs of black or dark blue elasticated waistband trousers all ordered online from the same firm. I wear a small set of t shirts in terms of colour ie dark/light blue and purple.

I used to wear a greater variety when my wife was alive and well as she chose my clothes. If truth be told I have little to no clothes/fashion sense.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2016, 2:19 pm

auntblabby wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

unfortunately my [non-pharmacologically aided] tent-pitching days went away with my youth. :|

My apologies for my attempt at humor.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2016, 2:53 pm

I myself don't nessisarily re-wear the same clothes for days in a row, but a lot of times I end up re-wearing stuff. Like I might wear a pair of pants one day, then wear a different pair the next day(because maybe the other ones create a color combination with the shirt I want to wear that I don't like) then switch off between those two pairs all week...and maybe re-wear the same shirt if it doesn't get all smelly from armpits sweating.

a lot of times when I sleep I put on pajama pants and just leave on the shirt I wore that day, and sometimes wear it into the next day....I may change if it I end up having to go somewhere and want something that looks cleaner.

As for hoodies and sweaters I have so many of those I just tend to grab whichever one I see first, if it doesn't contrast too bad with whatever pants I have. For instance I don't like to wear my green and white striped drug rug/hippie sweater with my reddish pants that have a snake print design on them. So in that case I'd probably grab a plain colored sweater or hoodie.

MurdersRow
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Dec 2016, 3:04 pm

Normally a Henley with a flannel on top and jeans. I never left the Grunge scene.

neurotypicalET
Toucan
Toucan

06 Dec 2016, 4:16 pm

The 90's alternative era was when I developed my fashion sense and still carry it till this day...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2016, 11:42 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

My apologies for my attempt at humor.

NO, you did FINE :wtg: :lol: it is just that mr. ED tends to be dour ;)