People cough around me and get glassy, red eyes?!

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

tronron
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Dec 2016, 6:42 pm

I hope i get help here.

I was kind,wanted to help people and i felt compassion for others, since i was a small child. The problem was that my parents tortured me in many ways possible: With verbal, physical and psychic (through touch, the air and looking in the eyes -> sometimes after verbal and physical violence) abuse. I tried to run away with 4 years old, but my father catched me. With 13 i went to the police and to the youth office. I told them about the physical and verbal violence, but they sent me away.

It all ended up, when i was 28 years old. My younger sister killed herself, because of all the abuse. I was and still am crushed because of that. I tried hard to get away from my parents then, but somehow they were holding me with psychic powers. Some months after my sister killed herself, my father was getting inside me with his smell, into my chest and head. I was kind of controlled by my father with that. So i went to some psychic women to let them free me from his influence and get me some protection, so i get to be able to run away from my parents. They said that my father would be very upset, if i lay down on the bench now, the room started spinning. I tried, but i felt my father and i couldn´t get up from the chair. The women looked dissapointed. Then i was in the room, i lived in, in my parents appartment. My mother put some candles infront of the room. I picked them up and i went outside. I was at the bottom of a small mountain in the city. I lighted one candle up and i looked into it. I said: "If you make us a happy family im yours Lucifer" -> It was like the words were not from me. (When i was a small child i prayed to god, but my father beat me up for this and he said that im not allowed to pray to god). Then many people walked from the top of the small mountain in the city downwards, and they passed me. Some spit on the floor, other screamed at me angrily. I was in some form of trance and i walked the mountain up. At the top, at that time, there were usually many people with candles and hanging out there. But there was nobody. Then there was a orange light and a smell like sweet trash. I wanted to run away, but the light was pulling me towards it. There was a bolt and tall man sitting on a bench there. He told me his views on politics and the world and invited me to a beer. I refused the beer and at some point i ran away. The city center was completely empty, no people. I wanted to get a train and leave the city for some days, but i was forced to go back to my parents. The next day my father came back from a bicicle ride and he said that he saved himself. I was groggy and i went down the stairs to the outside. The beer the man, or demon offered me was standing empty there at the entrance of the building, spooky. I walked outside, then from one moment to the other the sweet trash smell from the man, demon was completely inside me. I smelled totally like him or it. I was totally controlled by the whatever. I walked outside all of the time and i looked for some places to sleep outside, but i slept in my parents apartment. Then some days later i went to the psychic women again. They let me lay down on a bench and one woman was holding my feet and the other my head. The women on the side of my head asked me if i want to give away all my past lifes. My inner voice said no, but i said yes (my parents forced me to do always the opposite of what my inner voice, or my heart are saying). Then with a hiss, something was coming out fastly of my nose, the woman at the side of my head inhaled it. I passed out. The moment i woke up i felt refreshed and all back to normal.

But then it started: People started coughing around me and forced me to look them in the eyes, and then they look in other peoples eyes. They look at my chest and then at some other people. Some days later i went to the psychic women. They said that i gave away all the dark spots from past lifes, not my past lifes and they sent me away. My father laughed hard and said that he is satisfied now and happy, because of what happened to me, now my mother can let me me go. I was able to pack a backpack and go to another city.

It continues till this day, im 35 now, living in another city and am on psychodelic drugs. People cough around me, get glassy or red eyes and they force me to look them in the eyes (mostly happening in the evening or night). Women play with their umbrella or bag or whatever, which gives me a erection and a ejaculation, mostly in the train or bus. It was even getting worse, i started to get pressure and energy on my head which fuckes my up mentally and intellectually somehow. And also other stuff is happening.

What is all this, how can i stop it?

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2016, 12:08 am

Stop doing the psychedelic drugs for 30 days and see if that helps

tronron
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Dec 2016, 4:04 am

@2wheels4ever

No, im not taking LSD or something, i get Xeplion from a psychiatric doctor against schizopherenia, but it doesn´t really help.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2016, 7:19 am

You must have meant "psychotropic" drugs (like abilify), and NOT "psychedelic drugs" (like LSD).

Big difference.

As far as helping you...your issues are WAY beyond what untrained strangers on website can help you with.

You not only believe that your parents are abusing you, but you believe that they are doing so through psychic powers. You are already seeing a professional shrink. So keep on doing that. All I can say.