Page 1 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 12:42 pm

Misslizard wrote:
So if you have a crazed naked tweaker pounding on your door,or worse,climbing in your window at three in the morning,who you gonna call?

You call the cops AFTER you've taken care of it yourself because chances are they will not get there in time to do anything about the "tweaker".
Remember; when seconds count the cops are only minutes away.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 1:49 pm

Raptor wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
So if you have a crazed naked tweaker pounding on your door,or worse,climbing in your window at three in the morning,who you gonna call?

You call the cops AFTER you've taken care of it yourself because chances are they will not get there in time to do anything about the "tweaker".

Oh I'd have no problem taking care of it myself.Remeber I'm pro gun,it's the people without them that need the cops.It would take the po po around thirty mnts to get here if I needed them.A deputy even told me that most people handle such affairs on their own.You have to wait till the tweaker is all the way inside,then it's justified.
A woman at my little grocery store had a stranger knock on their door late at night claiming car trouble,he then pulled a knife.But her hubby was there and had a gun,so they held him till the cops showed up.At one time you could open your door to someone in need here,not a good idea now.Id just toss them a phone out the window.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 2:05 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Some are jerks,some are outstanding civil servants.
I saw a photo on the news of an officer wading through floodwater past waist deep,carrying a small elderly woman on his back.Risked his life to save her from drowning in a car.

due to my general uncanny-valley-ness I have been harassed by authoritarians more times than I care to recall. in an airport in Vancouver, I was stopped and searched no less than FOUR TIMES! by security.

Bummer about that.I can see why you dislike them.In my little podunk county the cops are ok,maybe becuse everyone knows each other and they know who the real menaces are.They do write lots of tickets to the tourists,their bread and butter.Ive done California stops in front of the local cops and never got a ticket.Borrowed a relative's truck once, no idea the tags were eight months expired.I got stopped by a State Trooper,he was really nice and just wrote me a warning.The first time I'd ever been pulled over in my life.lol But its most likely because I'm an ok looking female.

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 2:20 pm

h their satanic court system.

I believe that some of the police are satanic. Although it is questionable as to whether the entire system is satanic.

I would say that like most areas or systems that have power of any form over people, people who enjoy power over others and who enjoy abusing power will be drawn to these systems of power, some who may also prescribe to delusional beliefs or at the very least practice ritualistic victimization on individuals motivated by personal sadistic and egotistical tendencies or by prescribing to delusional beliefs in systems of magick in their search for attaining power and material gain. Such behaviours are sometimes shared by groups of people, who may superimpose their system of beliefs over another system (such as the legal system) so as to achieve their objectives or at the least maintain their delusional beliefs or again, to exploit the people and world around them in a material sense.

Although i am not a hater of Freemasonry, i know that some police belong to Freemasonry lodges. This may explain why some of the police use certain dates to send people to court. There is a pattern.
I have experienced this myself, where i previously was wrongfully arrested by a bent policeman.

All my meetings and court dates landed on what i would call days that bore magickal significant to people who practiced ritual magick (if not delusionally) or at the very least, were following a system of ritual magick.
Days such as Friday the 13th, or the 9th of the 11th, or on full moons, or on a significant day of celebration such as a birth day, an anniversary or halloween etc.

If i accused the police of being satanists they would all laugh in my face or do something even more nasty.
But i would speculate that its not just the police. It is possible that it goes deeper than this.

I read that the telephone number in the US was chosen as 911 for a reason. So as the telephone traditionally in the UK, which is 999.
People who study numerology can see it a mile off as well as aspo's who have the "spotting patterns" trait of Autism. Why do "normal" people not see them?

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 3:31 pm

Raptor wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Hopefully, whatever state you live in has 'Castle Doctrine' laws. If your state has them, as soon as the creep comes through your window you are legally entitiled to defend your property by any means including lethal force. --The cops, when they arrive will take note of what happened, and then call an ambulance to remove what remains of the tweaker, and that will pretty much be the end of it.

As far as the initial post of this thread is concerned, would you prefer that we replace American cops with cops from some other country such as, say, Mexico, Brazil, or perhaps even El Salvador, or maybe Cameroon? --Be glad they are only American cops, because the alternatives can be a LOT worse.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 3:57 pm

AR is a "duty to retreat" state.But you can defend your home.Its why you have to wait for the tweaker to be completely in the dwelling.
Arkansas Criminal Statue §5-2-620:

“(a)The right of an individual to defend himself or herself and the life of a person or property in the individual’s home against harm, injury, or loss by a person unlawfully entering or attempting to enter or intrude into the home is reaffirmed as a fundamental right to be preserved and promoted as a public policy in this state.

(b)there is a legal presumption that any force or means used to accomplish a purpose described in subsection (a) of this section was exercised in a LAWFUL and NECESSARY manner, unless the presumption is overcome by clear and convincing evidence to the contrary.”

§ 5-2-607 (a) A person is justified in using deadly physical force upon another person if the person reasonably believes that the other person is:

(1) Committing or about to commit a felony involving force or violence;

(2) Using or about to use unlawful deadly physical force; or

(3) Imminently endangering the person’s life or imminently about to victimize the person as described in 9-15-103 from the continuation of a pattern of domestic abuse.

(b) A person may not use deadly physical force in self-defense if the person knows that he or she can avoid the necessity of using deadly physical force with complete safety:

(1) (A) By retreating.

(B) However, a person is not required to retreat if the person is:

(i) In the person’s dwelling or on the curtilage surrounding the person’s dwelling and was not the original aggressor; or

(ii) A law enforcement officer or a person assisting at the direction of a law enforcement officer; or

(2) By surrendering possession of property to a person claiming a lawful right to possession of the property.

(c) As used in this section:

(1) “Curtilage” means the land adjoining a dwelling that is convenient for residential purposes and habitually used for residential purposes, but not necessarily enclosed, and includes an outbuilding that is directly and intimately connected with the dwelling and in close proximity to the dwelling; and

(2) “Domestic abuse” means:

(A) Physical harm, bodily injury, assault, or the infliction of fear of imminent physical harm, bodily injury, or assault between family or household members; or

(B) Any sexual conduct between family or household members, whether minors or adults, that constitutes a crime under the laws of this state."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 4:32 pm

ZenDen wrote:
I guess they were "profiling" you. Good for them. I'd rather see thousands harassed than hundreds die. Profiling works; not 100% of the time, obviously, but you have to use the tools you have in situations such as this; there's no time for a long, drawn-out investigation at an airport, and police don't receive comprehensive training.
In your experience...is Vancouver the worst you've encountered? Sorry you had to be inconvenienced. I hope they were at least courteous.

Vancouver was the worst. one of them [security people] was honest with me and said my body language said i looked like I had something to hide, like obviously i'm a terrorist. :roll: i got sick of that and determined to never EVER fly again.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 6:08 pm

Oh also, here's some more on that 'Satanic' bit:

The Nine Satanic Statements

1. Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe-dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development" has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend of the church as he has kept it in business all of these years!

The Nine Satanic Sins

1) Stupidity -- The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.

2) Pretentiousness -- Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn't applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone's made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.

3) Solipsism -- Solipsism can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses, and sensibilities onto someone else who is probably far less attuned that you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy, and respect that you naturally give them. They won't. Instead Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of "Do unto others as they do
onto you." It's work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian viewpoint) we are from that point.

4) Self-Deciet -- It's in the Nine Satanic Statement but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered is when it is fun, and with awareness. But then, it's not self-deciet!

5) Herd Conformity -- That's obvious from a Satanic stance. It's all right to conform to a person's wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of many.

6) Lack of Perspective -- Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, everyday. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit the things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. So not be swayed herd constraints--know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.

7) Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies -- Be aware that this one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something as "new" and "different", when in reality it's something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the "creator" and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.

8 ) Counterproductive Pride -- The first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bath water. The rule of Satanism is if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you've painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, "I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow," then do it

9) Lack of Aesthetics -- This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. It is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off it most of the tome so it is discouraged in a consumer society, but is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for magical effectiveness. It's not what's supposed to be pleasing--it's what is. Aesthetics is a highly personal thing, reflective of one's own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

The above releases were written by Anton LaVey for his Church of Satan.

Seems to be rather straightforwards to me. If they are truly 'Satanic' as you put it, then you were probably doing something to bring it upon yourself. --Either improve yourself or stop crying about your treatment.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 6:16 pm

auntblabby wrote:
ZenDen wrote:
I guess they were "profiling" you. Good for them. I'd rather see thousands harassed than hundreds die. Profiling works; not 100% of the time, obviously, but you have to use the tools you have in situations such as this; there's no time for a long, drawn-out investigation at an airport, and police don't receive comprehensive training.
In your experience...is Vancouver the worst you've encountered? Sorry you had to be inconvenienced. I hope they were at least courteous.

Vancouver was the worst. one of them [security people] was honest with me and said my body language said i looked like I had something to hide, like obviously i'm a terrorist. :roll: i got sick of that and determined to never EVER fly again.

My son always gets pulled asides and frisked.He hates flying and his anxiety is obvious.He looks like a cop lol,so with him,it's the the way he is projecting himself and not his physical appearance.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 6:56 pm

Fogman wrote:
Hopefully, whatever state you live in has 'Castle Doctrine' laws. If your state has them, as soon as the creep comes through your window you are legally entitiled to defend your property by any means including lethal force.

Yeah, Maryland has this----with the proviso that you can't kill 'im "real bad"; IOW, I can shoot somebody a couple of times, and if they die, well..... But, I can't shoot 'im FIFTY times----then, it's not justifiable. Also, anyone in the house can shoot / kill the intruder----not just the homeowner, but family member, border, friend, or guest. (I've been told all-my-life, by cops, to shoot the intruder, FIRST; THEN, shoot a hole in the wall----this is so I can say "I warned him"; but, this isn't even necessary, anymore, cuz of "The Castle Doctrine". I've always planned-on shootin', then hog-tyin'! !)

The same applies to anyone who owns a business.

'Bout the only thing I remember Martin O'Malley doing that was GOOD, was that he signed a bill saying that no one could get sued for injuring or killing an intruder.

Also, we have "Stand your Ground"----but, only INSIDE; IOW, one doesn't have to flee their home, but if I'm OUTside on the sidewalk, I have a "Duty to Flee" (or, whatever it's called), if possible.

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 7:35 pm

Fogman wrote:
Oh also, here's some more on that 'Satanic' bit:

The Nine Satanic Statements

1. Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe-dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development" has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend of the church as he has kept it in business all of these years!

The Nine Satanic Sins

1) Stupidity -- The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.

2) Pretentiousness -- Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn't applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone's made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.

3) Solipsism -- Solipsism can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses, and sensibilities onto someone else who is probably far less attuned that you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy, and respect that you naturally give them. They won't. Instead Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of "Do unto others as they do
onto you." It's work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian viewpoint) we are from that point.

4) Self-Deciet -- It's in the Nine Satanic Statement but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered is when it is fun, and with awareness. But then, it's not self-deciet!

5) Herd Conformity -- That's obvious from a Satanic stance. It's all right to conform to a person's wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of many.

6) Lack of Perspective -- Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, everyday. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit the things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. So not be swayed herd constraints--know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.

7) Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies -- Be aware that this one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something as "new" and "different", when in reality it's something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the "creator" and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.

8 ) Counterproductive Pride -- The first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bath water. The rule of Satanism is if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you've painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, "I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow," then do it

9) Lack of Aesthetics -- This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. It is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off it most of the tome so it is discouraged in a consumer society, but is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for magical effectiveness. It's not what's supposed to be pleasing--it's what is. Aesthetics is a highly personal thing, reflective of one's own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

The above releases were written by Anton LaVey for his Church of Satan.

Seems to be rather straightforwards to me. If they are truly 'Satanic' as you put it, then you were probably doing something to bring it upon yourself. --Either improve yourself or stop crying about your treatment.

Yes, the Church of Satan as created by Anton LaVey is one strain that people refer to as Satanism.
LeVey. From what I have seen and read, isn't a particularly impressive human being. Some of his other books also include books on pseudo black magic rituals etc.

I have met other people who are into him before. The ones I have met are usually ugly pseudo intellectuals with an attraction to the theatrical and who perhaps include people who are extremely emotionally immature who spend most their time living in a rich inner world full of fantasy and ultimate self deceit which is ironic if you read the LaVey rules and statements as listed above.

A religion designed by its very nature to deceive would proclaim to not deceive and to not do anything disgusting or vile. I also note that LaVey have followed the classic ignorant satanic numerology by designing his pseudo religion and system of magick as having 9 statements, 9 sins and 11 rules.

9 and 11 both well used by satanists and considered to have power, especially when combined due to making 20, which is 6.66 + 6.66 + 6.66 = 20 (9+11)

His take on religion is extremely immature and promotes ignorance not to mention hardship and suffering for the victims.

Personally, it is not a religion that i am particularly impressed with. If I was around any so called members of the Church of Satan, I would leave or likely have a fight with them. Perhaps this is because I am by very nature wired to try to follow a righteous path. Not because i am particularly religious or have a particularly strong belief in God but because it is the way i am. The way I see the world can be the way some Aspos are.

LaVey, like others that came before him is just another capitalist looking for happiness by following his basic animalistic desires. As to whether he found lasting happiness through his methods i do not know.
Now that he is dead, i guess he never worked out how to fend off sickness and death. And looking at his own rules, sins etc.

It is possible he may not have experienced as much happiness in his life, although i guess he must of at the very least enjoyed spending all his fans cash by selling them books etc. So, at least he's less of a sucker than the people who brought his books.

Personally, the whole church of satan thing reminds me of but head and beavis....yer cool huh hur hur...
I prefer to spend my time training and researching martial arts and music or something equally as productive as well as by being nice to people. spread the love. this world needs love.

Although i do not believe in unnecessary violence, i do believe strongly in self defence and protecting the innocent, especially those who are vulnerable who Satanists may prey upon due to the naivety.

Last edited by madbutnotmad on 11 Dec 2016, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 7:57 pm

madbutnotmad wrote:

Yes, the Church of Satan as created by Anton LaVey is one strain that people refer to as Satanism.
LeVey. From what I have seen and read, isn't a particularly impressive human being. Some of his other books also include books on pseudo black magic rituals etc.

I have met other people who are into him before. The ones I have met are usually ugly pseudo intellectuals with an attraction to the theatrical and who perhaps include people who are extremely emotionally immature who spend most their time living in a rich inner world full of fantasy and ultimate self deceit which is ironic if you read the LaVey rules and statements as listed above.

A religion designed by its very nature to deceive would proclaim to not deceive and to not do anything disgusting or vile. I also note that LaVey have followed the classic ignorant satanic numerology by designing his pseudo religion and system of magick as having 9 statements, 9 sins and 11 rules.

9 and 11 both well used by satanists and considered to have power, especially when combined due to making 20, which is 6 + 6 +6.

His take on religion is extremely immature and promotes ignorance not to mention hardship and suffering for the victims.

Personally, it is not a religion that i am particularly impressed with. If I was around any so called members of the Church of Satan, I would leave or likely have a fight with them. Perhaps this is because I am by very nature wired to try to follow a righteous path. Not because i am particularly religious or have a particularly strong belief in God but because it is the way i am. The way I see the world can be the way some Aspos are.

LaVey, like others that came before him is just another capitalist looking for happiness by following his basic animalistic desires. As to whether he found lasting happiness through his methods i do not know.
Now that he is dead, i guess he never worked out how to fend off sickness and death. And looking at his own rules, sins etc.

It is possible he may not have experienced as much happiness in his life, although i guess he must of at the very least enjoyed spending all his fans cash by selling them books etc. So, at least he's less of a sucker than the people who brought his books.

Personally, the whole church of satan thing reminds me of but head and beavis....yer cool huh hur hur...
I prefer to spend my time training and researching martial arts and music or something equally as productive as well as by being nice to people. spread the love. this world needs love.

Although i do not believe in unnecessary violence, i do believe strongly in self defence and protecting the innocent, especially those who are vulnerable who Satanists may prey upon due to the naivety.

Yeah, Lavey was a crank, I don't ascribe any validity to 'magic', 'magick', numerology, or any of the other twaddle that he purveys, but the' statements, sins, and rules' are valid enough when taken of their own accord.

FWIW, He got most of his stuff from a guy who wrote a book called 'Might Makes Right' under the pseudonym of 'Ragnar Redbeard'. I'm sure that he got a lot of ideas from Taoism as well. --He gave it some 'Witchy-Witchy' repackaging and called it 'Satanism'. SOS in a New Package, much like Sin #7.

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 8:18 pm

Interesting.
Ironically, he probably would be more popular now than in his own lifetime
although i know he was in and out of some of the celebrity circles during his lifetime

with the way the entertainment industry and developed, or arguably how the world has developed
i would have said that he may have had a bigger following.

goodness, wherever you look in the entertainment industry now there are traces of pseudo magick
and those who some claim to be part of a syndicate within the industry that they label as the illuminati.
not to mention the trends in the entertainment industry pushing viking and other ancient cultures that also practiced systems of magic as part of their religion or faith.

i just wonder if, in our day and age, which is by its nature politically and religiously precarious
that promoting fantasy ideals to masses of ignorants is particularly productive.

But there we go. I guess its freedom of choice, i just think believing in magick or having magickal power is pretty dumb. although i can see the power that some have by networking with gangs of dumb sociopaths who want an excuse to hurt people including people who you dont like. Although this type of "wolf pack" attacks or covert methods of abusing individuals in mass is cowardly and ignorant.

Still achieves the members desires and is easier than taking on the victim single handedly.
Not something i like though. All a bit too much stress and time consuming.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 9:29 pm

Police Officers of ANY country/nation/corporation need to instead be replaced with unarmed Peace Officers. Period. A conversion of Armed Police Officers who work as Mercenary Heavies for an Insane Politicial/Judicial System instead into Unarmed Peace Officers who work for their Communities is the best Alternative.

Fogman wrote:
As far as the initial post of this thread is concerned, would you prefer that we replace American cops with cops from some other country such as, say, Mexico, Brazil, or perhaps even El Salvador, or maybe Cameroon? --Be glad they are only American cops, because the alternatives can be a LOT worse.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 10:19 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:
Police Officers of ANY country/nation/corporation need to instead be replaced with unarmed Peace Officers. Period. A conversion of Armed Police Officers who work as Mercenary Heavies for an Insane Politicial/Judicial System instead into Unarmed Peace Officers who work for their Communities is the best Alternative.
Fogman wrote:

I guess the closest amuurica came to the peace officer concept was that several cities adopted the format of Public Safety Officers [instead of calling them cops or policemen], with a more low-key presence. I don't know if they still have such a thing in these nasty times. I suspect the PTB support transforming police departments into something akin to occupying forces, because they not only see the writing on the wall [greater divide between rich and poor, with the lions' share to become desperately poor] but they wrote it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2016, 10:21 pm

Fogman wrote:
He got most of his stuff from a guy who wrote a book called 'Might Makes Right' under the pseudonym of 'Ragnar Redbeard'. I'm sure that he got a lot of ideas from Taoism as well. --He gave it some 'Witchy-Witchy' repackaging and called it 'Satanism'. SOS in a New Package, much like Sin #7.

la vey was a pill but the one tiny saving grace he had, was that he was originally a theatrical organist before he got all crazy with the satanic stuff.