Page 3 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

alex
Developer
Developer

06 Jul 2017, 6:06 am

Pepe wrote:
drwho222 wrote:
They are dangerous because by not getting their kids vaccinated, they are risking their lives and lowering herd immunity. Its horrible that they will risk their kids lives because they don't want them to be like me.

Some think they are endangering their children's lives because of the possible averse reaction to the vaccine...
There is a small percentage who do react badly to some drugs...
Personally, I think on the balance of probability, it is usually better to vaccinate since the incidences of problems are minuscule, based on information I have seen...

Practically everything you do in life incorporates an element of risk/vs reward.

But you don't see a guy with a gunshot wound saying to the paramedics, "Go away, I should just stay home because it's possible the ambulance will crash and kill me on the way to the hospital." And even the farfetched possibility of an ambulance crash is many times more likely than an adverse reaction to a vaccine.

Although maybe ambulances are just a big pharma conspiracy too...