Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 7:49 pm

Has anyone played these games? I'd really like to try them one day [especially ICO], but the only Playstation system I have is a PSP.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 7:58 pm

I LOVE SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS 8)

Have some pics for no other reasons then I am addicted to pics :P

If I have seen it, then I have pics :mrgreen:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 8:02 pm

I'm listening to the soundtrack right now!

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 8:08 pm

Is this just an excuse to post pictures? :lol:

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2016, 3:50 pm

These two games are on sale remastered as a bundle on PSN right now for just £5.79. But you'd need a PS3 or PS4 to get them.

I'm tempted, I've never played either, but my PS3 memory is at a premium...

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2016, 4:51 pm

@#$%&*
I don't have a PS3 or PS4. Oh well. I'll just enjoy watching someone else play it on Youtube.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2016, 6:29 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
@#$%&*
I don't have a PS3 or PS4. Oh well. I'll just enjoy watching someone else play it on Youtube.

I certainly wish I had a PS4 to play The last guardian, which is by the same director that ICO and Shadow of the Colossus. :(

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2016, 7:59 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2017, 8:29 pm

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII