Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

warrier120
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2016, 11:38 pm

Welcome to this forum! Teens and pre-teens are welcome to participate in this general discussion! I hope people can become friends and get the support they need here! :D

*Make sure you do not give anybody personal information on this discussion.

technologyfan936
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Dec 2016, 2:59 pm

Hi. My name is Armando. I hope that I can make some female friends. My interests are computers, technology, and YouTube. I use email a lot.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2016, 2:11 am

my name is a spanish version of one commonly used by british monarchs, i have been diagnosed with GERD, i draw obsessively and struggle with boundaries, and i long to see all corners of the earth.

and that is who i am.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2018, 6:18 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
my name is a spanish version of one commonly used by british monarchs, i have been diagnosed with GERD, i draw obsessively and struggle with boundaries, and i long to see all corners of the earth.

and that is who i am.

Is that your user name and what British Monarch commonly used that name?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2018, 9:11 pm

My name comes from the fact that I love watching Stampy Cat on YouTube. I have ASD, OCD, and significant symptoms of a tic disorder or Tourette's syndrome. I also like researching medicine, and I want to be a doctor one day hopefully. I am going to high school (Year 9) next year.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2018, 5:04 am

My name comes from my parents. I have asd and dyspraxia. I just finished high school. I'm interested in law.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2018, 9:55 pm

My username is Dylanperr and I made it that because it is my first name and half of my last name. I have Autism, Colorblindness, and Propioceptive disorder. I am going to 10th grade next year in high school. I am interested and obsessed with philosophy and technology. I might become an philosopher or be in the STEM field.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 9:36 pm

I selected my username because I like Russian-born tennis player Denis Istomin. He is an inspiration to me because he overcame a car accident and became successful on the ATP tour.

Okkano
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Jul 2018, 4:10 am

I'm a lonely weirdo, my name comes from me trying to make something up that isn't related to my other accounts. I generally feel and come off as older than i am. I hope to find friends (maybe even irl), exchange thoughts and will not just post here what's already visible on the left side of my post already.

Biskit69
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Aug 2018, 5:34 pm

My name is David, I'm 12. My interests are hip hop music, gaming, and cars. I got my username because I was just bored :lol:. I have aspergers and ADHD.

warrier120
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2018, 11:25 pm

It has been a while since I really did anything in the Adolescent Autism subforum. But now I'm 15, and I have decided to come back for a bit. (I am just a bit busy with school and will not be posting so much.)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2018, 10:10 pm

warrier120 wrote:
It has been a while since I really did anything in the Adolescent Autism subforum. But now I'm 15, and I have decided to come back for a bit. (I am just a bit busy with school and will not be posting so much.)

It has been a while since I have posted anything here as well. High school is very time consuming, and I also recently turned 15. I hope you have a good holiday if you celebrate any!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 8:19 pm

Welcome back, StampySquiddyFan!