Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 8:34 pm

EclecticWarrior wrote:
I wasn't given a level diagnosis, but I'd say I'm closest to level 2. I am EXTREMELY intelligent when it comes to academic stuff but am absolutely useless at independent living things. A lot of it is too confusing for me.

I'm sort of like this as well. People say I'm very well spoken and intelligent, but I honestly don't feel that way.

Lumi
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 3:26 pm

Though I use fluent speech, I'm not able to live by myself and can show obvious stimming behavior (flapping hands, repeating phrases).

ImaBandito1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Nov 2019, 12:40 pm

I have been diagnosed with ASD level 2 and I can't speak to anyone except parents, siblings and one or two others. I know how to cook but I can affectively put it in to use. I know how to speak and communicate, I just don't know when, where or how to put it in to use. I Would say it's level 3 but to a lesser extent. Like, level 3 would be noticeable ASD but to an extreme (like viciously rocking, no communication/little communication, maybe even angry behaviours like slapping or kicking, etc) whereas level 2 would be like rocking but not to a large extent, communication a little or a lot, and less noticeable symptoms/ones that are as extreme. Level 1 would be almost unnoticeable with little to no repetative behaviours, etc, etc.