Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

randomeu
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2016, 8:28 pm

hey, so im thinking of getting this game (along with its dlc) because its on sale (and the absolutely beautiful card pictures, fight animations, graphics, complexity, replayability, adorable characters. theres just so much love thats put into this game). but id like to ask a few things, if anyones played this, would you please help me? i cant post in the steam discussions because of not owning it yet.

So the first one is, it seems possible to "banish" the king, this would suggest i can win the game without being geared for fighting. but how does one get the spirit stones?

second, is this game hard? or is it simple to learn?

third, what does prestige do? and how do you get it? (okay thats two questions)

do i have to play with real people? or can i play by myself? (id like to practice alot before going online)

I hear ghor is OP (to some people). why? (he's so cute and i want to play him haha, but i might get hated for an advantage i dont know how to use or what it is)

whose a good hero to learn with? (this can be any dlc hero, as i will have them when i buy the game)

sorry to sound so demanding and asky, its just that im confused haha

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 174 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 30 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Officially diagnosed 30th june 2017

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2016, 4:34 am

You can post in Steam discussions without owning the game. People do that frequently, usually to ask exactly the sorts of questions you're asking here (or in some cases, to troll). What you CANT do is post a review, that's really the only rule. But reviews have nothing to do with the discussion section for any game.

randomeu
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2016, 7:08 pm

Misery wrote:
You can post in Steam discussions without owning the game. People do that frequently, usually to ask exactly the sorts of questions you're asking here (or in some cases, to troll). What you CANT do is post a review, that's really the only rule. But reviews have nothing to do with the discussion section for any game.

thats the thing, the armello steam discussions page states that you must own the game, here's an imgur screenshot of it:

http://imgur.com/a/dkdB7

EDIT: there appears to be a subreddit for armello as ive found. seems active so maybe i could post these there too

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 174 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 30 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Officially diagnosed 30th june 2017

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2016, 9:23 pm

Hm, how odd. I'm going to take a guess and say that they had some sort of troll epidemic there at some point, forcing rules to be stuck onto it. Of all the time I've been on Steam, I've never seen a game do that. Even when so many of them really should.