Page 12 of 14 [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 11:25 am

122:
Stay filled with faith, because Heaven is working behind the scenes to help your manifestations appear. The more positive your thoughts and feelings, the faster and better this manifestation occurs.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 6:50 pm

749:
The angels say that you’re heading in the right direction with your career choices.

750:
The changes that you’re making or considering are healthful, beneficial, and Divinely inspired.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2017, 4:59 pm

558:
You’re investing in you with your recent activities. Now that you’re taking better care of yourself, you’ll soon see the rewards flowing to you.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 11:36 pm

The Benjamin Harrison Memorial Window in Indianapolis:

Here's someone's blog post about it with background info:

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/08/th ... rison.html

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 4:50 pm

^That is very nice. :)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 7:36 pm

One of my favourite cards [from the Angels of Abundance deck]:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2017, 7:02 pm

A very inspiring article:
https://theawakenedstate.net/world-needs-cracked-open/

and two more:
https://theawakenedstate.net/finding-the-inner-child-within-us-all/

https://theawakenedstate.net/things-in-my-life-are-literally-repeating-if-you/

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2017, 5:57 pm

656:
All is well, even though appearances might feel stressful. Beneath it all, there is Divine order. You will soon see that the changes that are occurring are answers to your prayers.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 7:04 pm

From James van Praagh's book Adventures of the Soul:
"Everything you see is made of the energy of Spirit. When you judge something, you are judging yourself. Everyone and all events you encounter on your path are here for a reason; learn to not label them as good or bad. They just are."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 12:02 pm

257:
Stay your course, as you are moving in the right direction.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 4:43 pm

542:
Trust that the angels are watching over you as you change your life for the better.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 4:04 pm

919:
Devote your entire focus toward serving a spiri­tual purpose through your career.

191:
Your positive thoughts are opening doors to the fruition of your dream career and Divine life pur­pose. Step through these doors without delay.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 7:15 pm

277:
You’ve prayed with devotion and have listened attentively to your Divine guidance. As you fol­low this guidance, you’re protected, and every­thing you do turns to gold.

927:
Your trust and optimism are warranted, because your ideas about your spiritually based career are right on the mark.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 5:06 pm

605:
God/Spirit/Source/Being is helping you improve your life so that you have more peace of mind.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 7:03 pm

802:
Keep the faith that God/Source/Spirit/Being is providing for all of your needs, including helping you with your bills. Fol­low any Divine intuition that you receive.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 4:08 pm

Here's some spiritual music for the day.

There Are Four Lights!