Page 13 of 14 [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 6:55 pm

I have enjoyed this page of your thread, thanks Kuraudo7777.

I did bring a bunch of negativity here and I hope I deleted it before you saw it. Though I will admit I am mildly shaken from current events so when I see some of the things quoted on this page. I skeptical, but I am not in control so all I can do is have a daily panic attack but maybe I am going in the right direction though it feels like I am going ninety straight to hell with no brakes, probably because I am going ninety straight to hell with no brakes. But if we can't dream are lives are meaningless, so I'll be blissful with the quotes on this page because it feels nice lol. Though going ninety straight to hell with no brakes has been hella of fun.

Last edited by Dragnet on 09 Nov 2017, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 9:03 pm

^Well, I am glad you like it. :)

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 8:19 pm

818:
Your positive affirmations about your career and finances are working, so keep going.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2017, 6:38 pm

This carol get honorary placement in this thread at this time of year because of the perfect line, Candle light, angel light, fire light and star-glow.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2017, 8:04 pm

Here's a link to Diana Cooper's dragon cards that she recently released. You can ask a question, mentlaly or aloud, and pick cards to get a response.
https://www.healyourlife.com/oracle-cards?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_Newsletter_Present_Thoughts_2017_UK&utm_source=9992382_UK&utm_content=6159&utm_id=6159&spMailingID=55168446&spUserID=MjI0MTM4NzY3NDE4S0&spJobID=1263168861&spReportId=MTI2MzE2ODg2MQS2#extract

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2017, 9:09 pm

544:
You are surrounded by loving and supportive angels, who are helping you change your life in beautiful ways.

909:
Put your entire focus on serving God/Spirit/Source’s loving will through your career. Pray for, and follow, guid­ance about your career path.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2017, 9:22 pm

I was looking at your kitty in your avatar.

I can't help wondering if it's a kitty that's almost ready to be born.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2017, 10:15 am

It's Mew, from Pokemon.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mew_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

[Though, if you scroll down to the very bottom, with the sprite pictures, it's original sprite in Pokemon Red/Green looked uncannily like a fetus...]

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 2:13 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 6:45 pm

643:
Heaven is helping you overcome a stressful expe­rience by sending angels and archangels to your side. Ask them for help with any aspect of this situation, and be open to their help and guidance.

377:
Well done! You’ve consulted with Heavenly dei­ties, and are accurately following your Divine guidance.

644:
You have nothing to worry about, because there are many angels with you right at this moment. Give any fears to them.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 7:04 pm

Something to play in the background when consulting the angels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFGsZ6ythQQ

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 7:43 pm

Oh, wow, thank you! :)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 3:14 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2018, 4:40 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 4:50 pm

bump :star: :sunny: :flower: :colors: :bounce:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 6:53 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
bump :star: :sunny: :flower: :colors: :bounce:

There Are Four Lights!