Page 1 of 14 [ 210 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2016, 5:53 pm

So, I'm going to use this thread to post any angel numbers I notice throughout the day and what they mean, as well as my spiritual musings. If you want to comment or share something, go ahead, but please no foul language at least try to refrain from negativity. [I definitely don't want this thread to turn into the Politics and Religion parts of the forum! 8O ]

Angel Number 547:
Congratulations for talking to your angels, listen­ing to their guidance, and getting yourself on the right path.

Angel Number 553:
It’s time to make healthy changes in your life, and you are supported through these changes by the ascended masters.

Angel Number 144:
The angels are urging you to keep your thoughts positive, as your optimism attracts the highest good. Ask the angels for help with releasing fears, and it is done.

Angel Number 555:
Huge changes are rumbling throughout your entire life! To keep these changes on the highest possible course, be sure to keep your thoughts positive, and stay centered in prayer and affirmations.

I have seen 555. 144, and 147 a lot throughout the past few months.

Angel Number 233:
You’ve asked for the help of many ascended mas­ters, and they are with you right now, just as you’ve requested.

My comment: Really? Well, then. Apparently I asked subconsciously, I guess.

Angel Number 333:
You are completely surrounded, protected, loved, and guided by the benevolent ascended masters.

Also, here's a link to the angel numbers application on Doreen Virtue's website:
http://www.angeltherapy.com/angel-numbers

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2016, 6:10 pm

Angel Number 151:
It’s very important that you approach any changes you’re considering with a very positive mind-set. Your thoughts determine the outcome of these changes.

Angel Number 915:
The positive changes you’ve been making are helping your career to blossom into your mean­ingful mission in life.
My comment: Well, I'm certainly writing a lot these days! I hope to publish my book sooner than later. :)

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2016, 7:13 pm

I'm not understanding this thread, Kura. Are you saying you talk to angels but identify them as numbers, not names?

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2016, 7:54 pm

Ooh! Angel numbers? Are they numbers that if you see them alot, something fourtune cookie-like will happen? I haven't really paid any attention, though..

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2016, 8:03 pm

oh!!

what's angel number...419?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2016, 9:28 pm

RedRobin: No, I use the app on Doreen Virtue's website [which I posted], and it tells you what the numbers mean.

Midnightstar: Numbers contain messages from the angels.

Kip: Angel Number 419: You and your angels are working together on the fruition of your Divine life purpose. Stay in prayerful contact and communication with the angels so you’ll always know the best step to take next.

By the way, you know when you close your eyes and sometimes see sudden flashes of light? Those are angel lights! Here they are, colour coded for your convenience: [from Doreen Virtue's website]
Ariel—pale pink
Azrael—creamy white
Chamuel—pale green
Gabriel—copper
Haniel—pale blue (moonlight)
Jeremiel—dark purple
Jophiel—dark pink
Metatron—violet and green
Michael—royal purple, royal blue, and gold
Raguel—pale blue
Raphael—emerald green
Raziel—rainbow colors
Sandalphon—turquoise
Uriel—yellow
Zadkiel—deep indigo blue

I often see emerald green when I get a massage or ask the angels to help me heal, and when I can't fall asleep at night, I sometimes ask Archangel Michael to help me sleep, and I see his light when I close my eyes. :D

Also, since this thread currently has 47 views, and since 47 is one of my favourite numbers:

The angels say that you are on the right path. Keep up the good work!

Here's a Christmas present for everyone: a virtual book about angels and how to connect with them:
http://www.hhemarketing.com/author/gray/2016/funnels/angels/ebook/Angels.pdf

Oh, and here's more information from Doreen Virtue's site:
http://www.angeltherapy.com/blog/how-see-angels
http://www.angeltherapy.com/blog/never-worry-youre-bothering-angels

By the way, here's a fun story from when I was little. I've liked Digimon ever since my cousin first introduced me to the series, and my favourite was instantly Patamon since he was so cute. When I found out what he turns into...

Then, on a trip to the library, I got the only other Digimon VHS tape there, which just so happened to feature Gatomon and Angewomon, and they automatically became my new favourites.

I wonder if that tape ended up there so that I would watch it?
This moment is my favourite out of every Digimon series [along with Patamon transforming to Angemon for the first time, later to HolyAngemon, and when Holy Light [Hikari's theme music] plays]. Oh, and the moment when Angemon saves Takeru from the Dark Masters in Episode 40; it's a small but nice scene.

These days, I watch Digimon in Japanese, and the first season [Adventure] is always my favourite.
I find it rather funny that HolyAngemon is basically a knight samurai Jedi angel with a lightsaber gauntlet. :D :cheers:

Angel Number 943:
The archangels and ascended masters are guiding and supporting your spiritually based career.
My comment: Yes, they definitely are! Ideas just keep pouring into me! :D

I find the term 'God' to be too closed and instantly makes a mental image of an old man in the sky or an angry, furious old man. An angry punishing, good/evil deity would be an ego. I prefer the term Spirit, or Being, but those are ultimately just words. Spirit is literally love and light; everyone, everything in the universe is made of that Spirit love and light. Therefore, you do not have a soul/spirit: you are spirit. You are limitless, eternal, unconditional love-made being, and your personality is ultimately just a mental creation and is not who you are.

I cannot tell you what you are, only what you are not:
You are not your mind, ego, personas, body, memories, personality, experiences, occupation, or any identity of any kind. You are especially not your mind or ego; your personality is simply a false mental construct created by your rigid, logical mind, and then your mind says 'this is you'. Or, you consider your mind/ego and say 'this is me'. Both are false. You are beyond words; everyone is beyond words.
No one is separate from anyone. Everyone is interconnected to the plants, animals, rivers, lakes, mountains, planets, stars, galaxies--the whole universe. There is no I or me or you or we or us or them.

Please, please, read Rebecca Rosen's Awakening The Spirit Within. It's one of the best books I've read in years; just--read it. All will become clear. [Midnightstar: I think you can find it on amazon, and if your mum asks, just tell her it's a self-help book, which it basically is].

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2016, 9:05 pm

Kinda OT here but watching those videos make me realise how lacking the English dub of Digimon is. We got pretty dull music for the "Digivolutions" compared to the Japanese versions. Why bother changing them?

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2016, 12:31 pm

^Watching Digimon in Japanese felt like watching a whole other show [in a good way].

Angel Number 777:
You are definitely on the right path in every area of your life. Stay balanced and spiritually aware so that you can continue moving forward on this illuminated path.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2016, 12:47 pm

^ This carol reminded me of you and your angels:

Candlelight, angel light, firelight, and starglow . . .

There Are Four Lights!

Last edited by Darmok on 28 Dec 2016, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2016, 12:49 pm

^Thank you! :)

So many numbers! 8O

Since my post count is currently 14455, I'll see what that means as a total.
The angels are urging you to keep your thoughts positive, as your optimism attracts the highest good. Ask the angels for help with releasing fears, and it is done.
The angels are fully supporting you through the changes that you’re currently making or consider­ing. Go ahead with your plans.
Please don’t worry about the big and sudden changes occurring in your life right now, as they were nudged along by the angels, who were answering your prayers. The angels are support­ing you as you change your life in blessed ways.

I also saw 100 recently.
Angel Number 100:
This is a strong message from God, telling you that your positive thoughts are necessary to co-create the outcome you desire.
My comment: Well, it's certainly not 'We apologize for the inconvenience.' [Hitchhiker's joke.]

It is 12:46.
124:
The angels are helping you stay positive by lifting your thoughts to the energy of Divine love.
246:
Your prayers for help with your material needs (such as money, home, transportation, and so forth) have been heard and answered by the angels.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2016, 8:39 pm

Angel Number 166:
It’s vital that you use only positive words to think and speak about your career, home, and relation­ships. The words that you use determine your future, so choose well.
Angel Number 676:
Have no worries, as you’re doing the right thing.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2016, 9:35 pm

Angel Number 420:
Transparency is mentioned by angel number 420. This is making sure that everybody understands how business is conducted. It is being honest and truthful.

Do you want the honest truthful answer why I looked up 420? lol

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 3:25 pm

^Where did you look up 420? I got:
Your prayers, faith, and open heart have created a clear connection between you and the Divine. You’re being lovingly helped by God and the angels right now.

Angel Number 323:
Your pure, almost childlike, faith has drawn the help of powerful and loving ascended masters who are by your side at this moment. They are ready to help you with your prayers.

324:
You stand shoulder to shoulder with benevolent guardian angels, archangels, and ascended mas­ters. Surrounded by such powerful Divine love, you can feel certain of a positive outcome to this situation.

I'm hoping to move somewhere else eventually. Maybe I can save enough money by publishing my books and selling my paintings.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 3:56 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^Where did you look up 420?

The internets :twisted:

I trust you over me, its your thing. If you want to learn something you normally ask the people into it. I am cool with your definition thanks!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 5:17 pm

^You're welcome! :mrgreen:

515:
You’ve adopted a new, and much more posi­tive, approach to life. This may mean that your relationships and other aspects of your life will change . . . all for the best.
My comment: Many things are changing already. :sunny: :flower:

155:
It’s essential that you make some positive changes in your life. You’ve had enough of the present sit­uation, and now it’s time to take charge and do things your way.
My comment: no kidding! 8O

556:
Follow through on your new ideas and opportuni­ties, as they will make your life easier and relieve you of stress.
My comment: Yay! I might be able to sell a couple of my paintings next week, and I'm hoping to publish my first book within the next few months.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 5:27 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^You're welcome! :mrgreen:

515:
You’ve adopted a new, and much more posi­tive, approach to life. This may mean that your relationships and other aspects of your life will change . . . all for the best.
My comment: Many things are changing already. :sunny: :flower:

155:
It’s essential that you make some positive changes in your life. You’ve had enough of the present sit­uation, and now it’s time to take charge and do things your way.
My comment: no kidding! 8O

556:
Follow through on your new ideas and opportuni­ties, as they will make your life easier and relieve you of stress.
My comment: Yay! I might be able to sell a couple of my paintings next week, and I'm hoping to publish my first book within the next few months.

lol Kuraudo777

I am going to take half that post directed towards me cause its funnier that way :mrgreen: