Page 7 of 14 [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 3:45 pm

I need no more evidence to know our fate :|

Anyway

Peace and love :heart: :heart:

I am gonna go...

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 3:46 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
It's 4:44. 8)

bump

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 3:50 pm

:?:

Well, bye, then.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 2:09 pm

309:
Because you’ve been listening to Heaven’s loving wisdom, you’re now embarking on your Divine life purpose of service to the world.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 10:30 am

209:
You’ve been praying about your Divine life pur­pose, and the answer is: “Walk confidently in faith, in the direction of your intuition and spiri­tual passions. Trust that you are fully supported upon this path.”

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 6:04 pm

704:
The steps that you’re currently taking are watched over and protected by God and the angels.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 10:05 am

110:
You and God are co-creating the answers to your prayers, and God needs your cooperation in this endeavor. Help Him by staying positive and fol­lowing Divine guidance.

104:
You are surrounded by the love of God and the angels, who are lifting you up to a happier level. You can speed up this effect by maintaining a positive outlook.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 10:06 am

105:
As you change your life for the better, you’re supported by God’s powerful and loving energy. Give any worries to God, because your positive thoughts act like angels along the way.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 4:11 pm

3,333 posts! :D

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 12:22 pm

122:
Stay filled with faith, because Heaven is working behind the scenes to help your manifestations appear. The more positive your thoughts and feelings, the faster and better this manifestation occurs.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 1:37 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
105:
As you change your life for the better, you’re supported by God’s powerful and loving energy. Give any worries to God, because your positive thoughts act like angels along the way.

Ganih Rwssiet:

Cie zoon naiehoorietoie zyn, zoon pava adosh iexniss Weilirieiss caén. YoWeil choll caîratat lìit, shyshinoorie zonn angelin cie taro vacremes.

(just had to translate)

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 10:38 am

^wow! :o

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 5:10 pm

I posted an angel for you over here:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=321171&p=7502876#p7502876

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 5:12 pm

The image won't load for some reason. :o

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 5:16 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
The image won't load for some reason. :o

It's a little video. Do you have a video blocker on?

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 5:17 pm

No, but I do have ad blocker.