Page 10 of 14 [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 1:03 pm

220:
This is a strong Divine message urging you to hold on to hope, trust, and faith, as these qualities determine the outcome of your current situation.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 1:53 pm

"Duality is and always will be an illusion. There is only you and the love you give to yourself. In spirit you are united with all other souls, and the only purpose of separation is for you to rejoin that unity."

"The miracle of love is that you can feel imperfect and still be completely whole."

Remember: Spirit loves you for simply being here.

"When you are in union, no one can really leave you."

"As the Upanishads declare,, the life of the self, once reunited with the Self, rises to a blessed level:
Good and Evil both vanish,
delighting in Self, playing like a child with Self,
he does whatever is called for, whatever the result.

[from Depak Chopra's The Path to Love]

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 7:05 pm

"You will be in love when you know you are love."

"The path of love is everywhere and nowhere. There is no place you can go that is devoid of love and no place you can leave that is not already love."

"Love is based not on how you act or feel but on your level of awareness."

"In duality love comes and goes; in unity there is only love."

"Pierce through all your illusions and you will discover that you are only love."

"Separation is merely an idea. At its core, reality is unity."

"No one is wrong. In the eyes of love, all people are doing the best they can from their own levels of consciousness."

"You will have no enemies once you decide to surrender; [true] surrender means not giving into another but giving into love."

"Love is not the opposite of hate. Being whole, love has no opposites."

"Life appears to be random on the surface, but at the deeper level it is completely organized."

"The whole of reality is contained in the present moment."

--Depak Chopra's The Path of Love

"The truth will set you free...Free from the illusion that you are nothing more than your physical body and mind. This 'illusion of the self', as the Buddha calls it, is the core error."

"Don't get stuck on the level of words. A word is no more than a means to an end...The word honey isn't honey. You can study and talk about honey for as long as you like, but you won't really notice unless you taste it. After you have tasted it, the word becomes less important to you...Similarly, you can talk about God continuously for the rest of your life, but that mean you know or have even glimpsed the reality to which that word points?"

"The mind cannot know the tree, It can only know facts or information about the tree. My mind cannot know you, only facts, labels, judgments, and opinions about you. Being alone knows directly."

"You haven't yet grasped the essence of what I am saying because you are trying to understand it mentally. The mind cannot understand this. Only you can...Have you ever experienced, done, thought, or felt anything outside the present moment? Do you think you ever will? Is it possible for anything to happen or be outside the present moment?...Nothing ever happened in the past; it happened in the Now. Nothing will ever happen in the future; it will happen in the Now. What you think of as the past is a memory trace, stored in the mind...The future is an imagined Now, a projection of the mind. Past and future obviously have no reality of their own...The essence of what I am saying here cannot be understood by the mind. The moment you grasp it, there is a shift in consciousness, from time to presence. Suddenly everything feels alive, radiates energy, emanates Being."

--Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 7:13 pm

"A Zen student said to his Zen master, 'Am I in possession of the Buddha nature?'
And the master said, 'No.'
The student said, 'But I've heard that all beings are in possession of the Buddha nature: the stones, the flowers, the birds, the people.'
'You're right,' said the Zen master, 'all beings are in possession of the Buddha nature, but not you.'
'Not me, why not me?'
'Because you are asking this silly question.'

"There are two kinds of philosophers in the world: those who have understood Immanuel Kant, and those who have not. Kant worked on the problem that had already been announced by Locke: How do we know what we experience through our senses is really there? Do our senses distort? Kant begins with what he calls the a priori categories of logic. We can't even think of anything except in terms of subject and object, right and wrong--pairs of opposites, logical categories. Without these categories, there's nothing to discuss. Kant then brings up the point that what our senses do is put time and space around us, and everything comes to us through the a priori forms of time and space. But suppose there was not time and space: then there would be no separateness."

"...In one of the little chapels devoted to [the goddess Cybele] are two leopards, the male and the female leopard facing each other. We would have to go between them to get to the Goddess, so they are the threshold guardians. What does this mean, this pair of opposites facing each other? They represent the threshold of passage from the field of secular thinking, where 'I' and 'You' are separate from each other in an Aristotelian sense...to a world transcendent of that kind of bipolar thinking, more in the way of dream logic, where the dreamer and the dream, although they seem to be two, are actually one. The ultimate mystery of the universe is transcendence of the phenomenal world, which is made up of opposites, Kant's a priori categories of thought. When Adam and Eve fell, the first thing they experienced was the knowledge of good and evil--that is to say, knowledge of pairs of opposites. Before they didn't know any distinctions. We are kept out of the garden by our knowledge of pairs of opposites. Leaving that behind, going back to the place of innocence--beyond the rational discrimination of this and that--going back to that transcendental realm is the passage past the clashing rocks, beyond the guardianship of the threshold of the guardians at the temple."

--Joseph Campbell's Goddesses--Mysteries of the Feminine Divine

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 12:14 pm

114:
Ask the angels to help you stay optimistic, as they’re urging you to keep your thoughts at the highest vibrational levels.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:01 pm

567:
The changes that you’re making or considering are good ideas and will help you ease the stress in your life.

676:
Have no worries, as you’re doing the right thing.

677:
If you’ve been wondering whether you’re heading in the right direction, this is a message to tell you that you are.

[Well, yay, I guess. :) ]

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 1:38 pm

An introduction to extraterrestrials:
http://www.arcturiantools.com/2017/05/who-are-galactics.html#more

An introduction to awakening and the truth of all that is:
http://www.arcturiantools.com/2017/05/the-arcturian-group-you-are-here-at.html#more

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 3:05 pm

Wei Wu Wei:
Why are you unhappy?
Because 99.9 percent
Of everything you think and
Of everything you do,
Is for yourself--
And there isn't one.

"Who will hold the heart of man that it may stand still and see how eternity, ever still-standing, neither past nor to come, uttereth the times past and to come?"
--St Augustine

Now is the present moment. Eternity is not endless time: it is the timeless now, the present moment, no beginning, no ending, the alpha and omega, the zero [or circle].

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 8:20 pm

918:
Your passion about your career ensures your success and support. Follow your heart’s guidance.

551:
Keep a positive mind-set about improving your life, because the words that you use in thought, speech, and writing can either help or hinder you.

540:
God and the angels are now giving you strong messages to make healthy life changes.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2017, 3:13 pm

413:
There’s nothing to fear, as you are supported and lovingly surrounded by angels, archangels, and ascended masters.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2017, 3:43 pm

Blessed be to all who come here. :heart:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 2:56 pm

from Kyle Grey's book on angels:

"There’s no dark night of the soul; it’s always light. There is a dark night of the ego, but in the end angels can override the ego’s voice, especially if the universe has asked for that to happen."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 12:45 pm

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 8:30 pm

See if it's one of your angels that comes in here at the 2:30 mark:

viewtopic.php?t=161265&p=7572495#p7572495

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2017, 4:37 pm

^It is entirely possible.

537:
The changes that you're making are Divinely guided and a very good idea.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2017, 1:30 pm

229:
Know that your Divine life purpose is unique and much needed. Trust that you’re fulfilling this pur­pose right this very minute. No one can do this but you.

299:
Have faith about your Divine life mission, because it is real, much needed, and you are ready to work on it now.