Page 9 of 14 [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2017, 7:05 pm

212:
The more you believe, the better everything turns out. Believe and trust!

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2017, 6:07 pm

705:
Now is the perfect time for you to make healthy life changes, as you are protected by God’s love and strength.

Here's some helpful articles:

http://www.angeltherapy.com/blog/10-life-lessons-i-learned-angels

http://theawakenedstate.tumblr.com/post/75725193185/dimensions

http://theawakenedstate.net/the-new-children/

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 1:22 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
212:
The more you believe, the better everything turns out. Believe and trust!

trust who? :mrgreen:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 11:16 am

^Yourself, the divine, the angels, the ascended masters, spirit love...

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 11:21 am

Here's an angel -- an archangel even:

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 11:35 am

^Looks like Archangel Michael to me. I call on him whenever I need help cutting the cords of fear [there's more information about that on Doreen Virtue's website].

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 2:51 pm

351:
Know that you are fully supported as you change your life to match your highest visions.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2017, 5:09 pm

455:
Please don’t worry about the big and sudden changes occurring in your life right now, as they were nudged along by the angels, who were answering your prayers. The angels are support­ing you as you change your life in blessed ways.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 12:33 pm

132:
Most stories of ascended masters (such as Jesus, Moses, and Buddha) talk about their incredible faith, which caused miracles to occur. Well, this number is a message from the masters who are helping you boost your faith Heavenward.

508:
Your prayers and life changes have resulted in an increase in financial flow.

[Well, yay, I guess.]

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2017, 12:50 pm

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 7:43 pm

^There's a nice painting called that.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 8:06 pm

524:
The angels are watching over you as you change your life for the better. Ask them for help with all aspects of this change... and it is given.

244:
You are surrounded by powerful angels who love you unconditionally. There is nothing to fear.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 3:24 pm

Good for you! You’ve been listening to Divine guidance, and have adjusted your course of action so that you’re now operating from a place of lov­ing wisdom.

[I have been feeling quite inspired today...]

God and the ascended masters are counseling you to make healthy life choices and to take good care of yourself.

This is a strong message from the angels, asking you to trust, believe, and have faith that your prayers are being answered, because they are.

Trust that Heaven is supporting and helping you right now.

Also, here's a helpful tip: If you ever feel like you are working too hard, simply ask the cat goddess Bast[et] or the Norse goddess of love and beauty, Freya/Freyja for help in being more playful and fun. All you have to do is ask, whether mentally or aloud is up to you!

Playfulness and fun are necessities of life. :heart:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2017, 4:53 pm

414:
The angels are sending you Divinely guided ideas. Trust in their validity, and act upon the ideas that stimulate your interests.

552:
Trust that life is getting better, because it is.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 6:10 pm

Here's a beautiful message:
http://www.arcturiantools.com/2015/08/archangel-uriel-substance-of-divine.html

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 1:03 pm

220:
This is a strong Divine message urging you to hold on to hope, trust, and faith, as these qualities determine the outcome of your current situation.