Page 8 of 14 [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 5:17 pm

No, but I do have ad blocker.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:58 pm

517:
Keep going with your renewed positive outlook and affirmations, as this is making a healthy dif­ference in your life.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 7:22 pm

Does anyone have any requests?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 4:56 pm

556:
Follow through on your new ideas and opportuni­ties, as they will make your life easier and relieve you of stress.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 2:47 pm

707:
God's wisdom is guiding you in the right way. Move forward with confidence.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 12:53 pm

54:
The angels are guiding and supporting you as you make healthy and necessary changes in your life.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 2:32 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
54:
The angels are guiding and supporting you as you make healthy and necessary changes in your life.

thanks =) the number doesn't creep me out anymore. it's the coincidences!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 2:34 pm

There are no coincidences. Everything is synchronous. Are there any other numbers you'd like to know about?

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 2:42 pm

29 the same thing used to happen to me 2 years ago. the number was 29

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 2:46 pm

29:
Stay positive about your life purpose, and put all of your focus on being of service, utilizing your natural talents, passions, and interests. Doors are opening for you. Just keep your faith strong.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 2:59 pm

:D :)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 4:48 pm

^You're very welcome. :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

I have been reconnecting with nature lately, after spending most of the winter indoors.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2017, 4:28 pm

369:
Your prayers about being fully supported on your spiritual path have been heard and answered, and you are fulfilling your Divine life purpose.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2017, 3:30 pm

429:
The angels are working diligently behind the scenes to support you and your life purpose. The doors are open for you; walk through them con­fidently.

417:
The angels want you to know that all of your posi­tive affirmations, visualizations, and prayers have put you on the fast track to the realization of your dreams!

177:
You’re in an auspicious period of your life, where your intentions are all manifesting in very posi­tive ways. Choose what you think and speak about carefully, as your words are like orders that you place with the Universe . . . and that’s what will be delivered to you.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2017, 7:05 pm

212:
The more you believe, the better everything turns out. Believe and trust!