Page 6 of 14 [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 3:08 pm

I'll do all three!

300:
The ascended masters and God support, sur­round, protect, and love you unconditionally . . . now and always!

311:
Because you’re surrounded by so many wise and loving ascended masters, your energy and thoughts have been lifted to a level of instant manifestation. Keep your thoughts centered upon positive and loving topics.

333:
You are completely surrounded, protected, loved, and guided by the benevolent ascended masters.

The ascended masters, by the way, are those wonderful beings who once walked the earth as humans doing amazing spiritual work [such as Jesus, the Buddha, and so forth], or beings who connect to the earth from spirit [such as the benevolent deities of many myths and legends, like Kuan Yin and Artemis and Amaterasu].

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 1:45 pm

244:
You are surrounded by powerful angels who love you unconditionally. There is nothing to fear.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 1:46 pm

Is there a number for new spiritual beginnings :heart: :heart:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 1:49 pm

How about 0?

"The number Zero is the infinite perfection of our Divine Creator, and represents a connection with God. Zero is symbolized by a perfect circle without beginning and end. It is both nothing and everything, the Alpha and the Omega. When you see a lot of 0's, it's a sign that God is hearing and answering your prayers and is supporting and comforting you."

Fun fact: 0 might indeed have come from the Omega symbol.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 4:01 pm

237:
Your prayers, meditations, and other spiritual practices have aligned you with the loving energy of the ascended masters.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 1:11 pm

211:
Now is the time for you to rise above any seeming problems; and ensure that every word you speak, write, or think is as positive as possible. You are manifesting very quickly, so you want to ensure that you focus solely upon your desired outcomes and do not dwell upon any fears.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 3:23 pm

Hey Kuraudo7777,

What does 72 and 50 mean?

Edit - 73 rather but 72 is good too actually

Last edited by dcj123 on 17 Mar 2017, 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 3:25 pm

Or 1944 or 2017?

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 3:26 pm

And does MK mean anything to you?

I am having a history lesson and have seen great things 8)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 3:32 pm

72:
Have faith that you’re taking the right steps toward the manifestation of your desires . . . because you are!

50:
God is helping you to change your life in healthy new ways.

194:
The angels have heard your prayers concerning your career and finding your Divine mission in life. They are helping you by giving you guidance through your intuition and dreams, and in other subtle ways. Listen to and follow this guidance.

944:
Your Divine life purpose involves working with the angels and archangels to help others.

201:
You are co-creating the answers to your prayers with the words that you say, think, and write. This is a message for you to choose loving and positive words so that your outcome is both lov­ing and positive.

17:
The angels applaud you for staying positive and optimistic. They say that your optimism is war­ranted, as your affirmative thoughts are coming true. Keep up the good work, as you’re on the right path!

What's MK? *curious*

What great things? :)

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 3:36 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
What's MK? *curious*

Oh... nothing :P

Don't worry with Kuraudo7777 :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
What great things? :)

An event of great importance that has shaken the Earth and a great divide among the people :P

... followed by love and all that stuff :wink:

Don't worry, I am not crazy but I am on my own spiritual path.

It would seem events all not what they appear :jester:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 3:38 pm

Quote:
An event of great importance that has shaken the Earth and a great divide among the people :P
... followed by love and all that stuff

I know, I've been feeling things shifting for many years.

Quote:
It would seem events all not what they appear

Very true. 8)

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 3:39 pm

It would appear... that something happened in July 1944 and I know exactly what it is... and exactly what it isn't.

That is all I'll say.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 3:41 pm

That was 54 years before I was even born! :o

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 3:44 pm

It's 4:44. 8)

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 3:45 pm

I need no more evidence to know our fate :|

Anyway

Peace and love :heart: :heart:

I am gonna go...