Page 11 of 14 [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2017, 1:30 pm

229:
Know that your Divine life purpose is unique and much needed. Trust that you’re fulfilling this pur­pose right this very minute. No one can do this but you.

299:
Have faith about your Divine life mission, because it is real, much needed, and you are ready to work on it now.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 12:57 pm

I have various spiritual books saved on my computer; if anyone wants to read some, I can pm you the links.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2017, 12:10 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2017, 3:44 pm

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2017, 4:10 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:

She is delicate and slight,
And her limbs are silver-white,
Nénuphar;

When she floats upon the stream,
River-Lily in a dream,
Nénuphar.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2017, 4:26 pm

^Very nice indeed! :D

Indilwen is a Quenya [an Elvish language in Middle-earth] name that means 'lily'. My name in Quenya would be: Erulissë.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 3:56 pm

455:
Please don’t worry about the big and sudden changes occurring in your life right now, as they were nudged along by the angels, who were answering your prayers. The angels are support­ing you as you change your life in blessed ways.

243:
Your prayers have been heard and answered by the angels and ascended masters. Trust, and give any cares or worries to them.

625:
Trust that the changes you’re making or consider­ing will help improve this situation.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 6:15 pm

746:
Give any concerns or worries to the angels; and focus on your desires, dreams, and what you’re currently grateful for in your life.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 5:33 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 6:28 pm

727:
Your pure faith is attracting every good thing, person and opportunity to you.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 5:39 pm

639:
Your Divine life purpose is watched over and helped by the ascended masters, who support you in all ways through your spiritually based career.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 11:25 am

122:
Stay filled with faith, because Heaven is working behind the scenes to help your manifestations appear. The more positive your thoughts and feelings, the faster and better this manifestation occurs.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 6:50 pm

749:
The angels say that you’re heading in the right direction with your career choices.

750:
The changes that you’re making or considering are healthful, beneficial, and Divinely inspired.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2017, 4:59 pm

558:
You’re investing in you with your recent activities. Now that you’re taking better care of yourself, you’ll soon see the rewards flowing to you.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 11:36 pm

The Benjamin Harrison Memorial Window in Indianapolis:

Here's someone's blog post about it with background info:

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/08/th ... rison.html

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 4:50 pm

^That is very nice. :)