Page 13 of 14 [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2017, 6:38 pm

This carol get honorary placement in this thread at this time of year because of the perfect line, Candle light, angel light, fire light and star-glow.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2017, 8:04 pm

Here's a link to Diana Cooper's dragon cards that she recently released. You can ask a question, mentlaly or aloud, and pick cards to get a response.
https://www.healyourlife.com/oracle-cards?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_Newsletter_Present_Thoughts_2017_UK&utm_source=9992382_UK&utm_content=6159&utm_id=6159&spMailingID=55168446&spUserID=MjI0MTM4NzY3NDE4S0&spJobID=1263168861&spReportId=MTI2MzE2ODg2MQS2#extract

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2017, 9:09 pm

544:
You are surrounded by loving and supportive angels, who are helping you change your life in beautiful ways.

909:
Put your entire focus on serving God/Spirit/Source’s loving will through your career. Pray for, and follow, guid­ance about your career path.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2017, 9:22 pm

I was looking at your kitty in your avatar.

I can't help wondering if it's a kitty that's almost ready to be born.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2017, 10:15 am

It's Mew, from Pokemon.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mew_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

[Though, if you scroll down to the very bottom, with the sprite pictures, it's original sprite in Pokemon Red/Green looked uncannily like a fetus...]

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 2:13 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 6:45 pm

643:
Heaven is helping you overcome a stressful expe­rience by sending angels and archangels to your side. Ask them for help with any aspect of this situation, and be open to their help and guidance.

377:
Well done! You’ve consulted with Heavenly dei­ties, and are accurately following your Divine guidance.

644:
You have nothing to worry about, because there are many angels with you right at this moment. Give any fears to them.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 7:04 pm

Something to play in the background when consulting the angels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFGsZ6ythQQ

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 7:43 pm

Oh, wow, thank you! :)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 3:14 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2018, 4:40 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 4:50 pm

bump :star: :sunny: :flower: :colors: :bounce:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 6:53 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
bump :star: :sunny: :flower: :colors: :bounce:

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 10:53 am

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2018, 2:05 pm

The footage in this video is one year older than me!