Page 2 of 14 [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2017, 5:53 pm

Now for some nice music.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Starfoxx
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2017, 5:58 pm

Ah I think this is kinda like synchronicity.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2017, 6:00 pm

^How so? *curious*

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Starfoxx
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2017, 6:06 pm

It's hard to explain but it means a bit like what you think of happens in real life. For example if you need £1 and then you find £1 on the floor. Or if you have an interest in an obscure hobby and then see a sign about a club for that hobby. Or you want to learn more about a subject and you go to the library and the book you need if right in front of you on display.
Lol

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2017, 6:56 pm

^I've experienced synchronicity all my life.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2017, 6:16 pm

Here's some nice spirit-y music:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 6:23 pm

200:
God’s powerful and unconditional love is filling your heart and mind with faith so that you can rise above any seeming troubles. Trust that all is well, because it is.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 1:01 pm

100:
This is a strong message from God, telling you that your positive thoughts are necessary to co-create the outcome you desire.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 1:52 pm

Inquiring minds want to know if this is actually a video of angels emerging from their shells.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 3:54 pm

^An important discovery by Darmok: angels are fluffy, crunchy things. :P

Here's an article about the new children [Starseeds, Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow, Diamond].
http://theawakenedstate.net/the-new-children/

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2017, 4:00 pm

Here's two more articles for good measure:

http://spiritlibrary.com/starchild/parenting-the-new-children-and-a-message-about-autistic-children
http://www.starchildren.info/crystal.html

By the way, has anyone heard of octrarine? Apparently it's an actual colour [which makes me wonder whether Terry Pratchett had a sudden bit of psychic inspiration while naming it, or if the name existed beforehand and he just borrowed it].

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2017, 5:18 pm

It’s vital that you use only positive words to think and speak about your career, home, and relation­ships. The words that you use determine your future, so choose well.

God and the angels love you very much, and are helping you through this situation.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2017, 5:52 pm

^ You have now ascended to become the most spiritual Velociraptor ever recorded.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2017, 7:17 pm

^Rarwr. :lol:

Your inner vision and heart’s desires are right on course. Confidently move forward with your plans.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2017, 2:06 pm

Your faith and prayerful devotion has resulted in positive life changes. Trust that these changes are answers to your prayers.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 11:37 am

277:
You’ve prayed with devotion and have listened attentively to your Divine guidance. As you fol­low this guidance, you’re protected, and every­thing you do turns to gold.