Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

HenryGramer
Raven
Raven

24 Dec 2016, 5:56 pm

I feel as though I have always been lost. When I am asked by family what I want in life, I always say "to be able to stick to a job and make a lot of money to do what I want to do." Often times I get the response that it's not enough or not specific enough. Truthfully is, I am always trying to figure out how to do stuff. From how to interact with others, how to survive work (which is boring all the time), and how to maintain friends.

Anyone ever feel like this? I can rant even more but I don't like typing too much and want to move onto other stuff because I hate talking about myself too much all at once.

ND score: 131/200
NT score: 58/200

Says I'm Aspie...

Please don't type of paragraphs in response to my questions or replies because that will overwhelm my mind and make me not want to read your responses.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2016, 7:16 pm

that's pretty much exactly how i feel.

i get the feeling in my case, they're asking for specific careers, which at my age seems like a lot to ask for.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

HenryGramer
Raven
Raven

24 Dec 2016, 7:24 pm

Bro,

19 is nothing man. When you're 29, it seems as though they're trying to ask for the world from me. They think I have ADHD but I haven't told them about this yet. I'm still trying to come to terms with this but my stubborn mind seems to not want to accept thing fully.

Says I'm Aspie...

Please don't type of paragraphs in response to my questions or replies because that will overwhelm my mind and make me not want to read your responses.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2016, 8:02 pm

Im 40 and still struggle with those things. I dont what I want to do with my life. I strugle planning for next week.

HenryGramer
Raven
Raven

24 Dec 2016, 9:38 pm

feral botanist wrote:
Im 40 and still struggle with those things. I dont what I want to do with my life. I strugle planning for next week.

I sure do not want to be 40 and still in this predicament.

Says I'm Aspie...

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2016, 1:45 pm

HenryGramer wrote:
Bro,

19 is nothing man. When you're 29, it seems as though they're trying to ask for the world from me. They think I have ADHD but I haven't told them about this yet. I'm still trying to come to terms with this but my stubborn mind seems to not want to accept thing fully.

what is stopping you from telling them?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

HenryGramer
Raven
Raven

25 Dec 2016, 7:11 pm

Brah, not sure why. I'm not sure how they would take it. I really wish to tell most of my "friends" that I have this but they probably won't understand it or the relationship has been fractured to where I don't know where to start.

Even hanging out with friends I gotta know how to function and not b***h, complain, and victimize like what I am doing right now.

anyway, gonna go on a bike ride.

Says I'm Aspie...

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2016, 7:15 pm

good idea. fresh air can help cleanse the mind as well as the lungs.

learn from my mistakes: don't ride with only one hand on the handlebars, preventing you from having the stopping power necessary to not crash into anyone, and don't race down rough roads with no lights and hit a pothole. it sucks. got the scars to prove it.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2016, 10:35 pm

For a long time, all I wanted in life was to get people off my back. Now that that's what I've got (living on my own on disability), I'm depressed. Right now my goal in life is to live as comfortably as possible, but it seems impossible to do that when I have to take care of myself. I almost think I'd be better off living in an institution where all that s**t is taken care of, because it's too much for me to manage.