The alt-right is a product of systemic anti-autistic abuse.

Page 1 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

AardvarkGoodSwimmer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 7:32 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Lesson Learned: If you use dumb anti-racist arguments, the alt-right will easily tear them apart. If you use intelligent anti-racist arguments that are grounded in science ... prepare for the Jew jokes.
I compliment you on getting in there and trying.

Now, what I've personally learned from peace activism and anti-war activism is that slightly understating my case seems to be the coin of the realm. And weirdly and paradoxically, the more high-stakes the issue, the more important to slightly understate.

So, I encourage you to keep trying. Just light-touch it, have modest expectations and try a variety of venues.

And I hope, more middle-class jobs is the game plan for right, left, and center. That's a very big reason people feel excluded and are excluded, and -- in theory at least -- is solvable. Just for the record, I bat politically from the left side of the plate. :D

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2017, 5:29 pm

There's a huge difference between being pissed off because of the way we've been kicked around as autistics, and lashing out at with racism, misogyny, insane and foundationless conspiracy theories, etc, directed at whole groups of people. Those autistics in the Alt Right movement, I think, are like that movement's NT element: they use having been kicked around as a pretext to justify their already existing bigotry.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2017, 10:03 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
There's a huge difference between being pissed off because of the way we've been kicked around as autistics, and lashing out at with racism, misogyny, insane and foundationless conspiracy theories, etc, directed at whole groups of people. Those autistics in the Alt Right movement, I think, are like that movement's NT element: they use having been kicked around as a pretext to justify their already existing bigotry.

I'm not trying to give them an excuse. I'm just saying that one sort of behavior leads to another.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 12:39 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I'm not trying to give them an excuse. I'm just saying that one sort of behavior leads to another.

In some cases, perhaps, in others, probably not.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 9:17 am

DarthMetaKnight, I wonder if you would enjoy this article: Anomie, Anime and the alt-right

https://atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com ... alt-right/

Related, albeit tangentially to your thoughts. I think you might see the anomie described as linked to your thesis. Regardless it's a great article, everyone should read it and enjoy for such gems as:

"[White Flight] is the only form of ethnic cleansing where it is socially acceptable to blame the victims"

"One is born into a highly individualistic culture that is agnostic at best about the value of social cohesion and shared identity, while downright zealous about resource acquisition and selfishness."

"It’s a wonder that there are any thoughtful people who don’t feel anomie. If one has values beyond hedonism-materialism and rejects cultural marxism, he will not feel at home in Weimerica."

Well, enjoy, if you care to read.

JasonKay
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Jan 2017, 10:14 am

Being "alt-right" doesn't automatically make you racist. These days it seems like mass non-white immigration is being propagandized into the western world in an authoritarian way by the weaponized media. Meanwhile, countries all over the world that are not ethnically European coincidentally seem to get away with policies that keep themselves mostly ethnically pure, and with no weaponized media backlash. If the immigration continues to go only one way, it can only result in increased racial tensions and eventually the decline of the European population. Personally I consider it very racist to want to get rid of white people. Here in Ontario, Canada, cultural marxism has taken over and current population projections put us at 60% non white by 2063.

However, the most important problem the alt-right is concerned with is that the globalists, who are the elites of the world, have control of the dollar, the energy and the oil, they are the bankers and the connected corporations. There is an attempt to put the entire world under the same globalist, top-down authoritarian system where individual countries have no say unless they partner with the system. It doesn't matter whether the globalist leaders are Jewish or Chinese because they have to go either way.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 11:11 am

JasonKay wrote:
Being "alt-right" doesn't automatically make you racist. These days it seems like mass non-white immigration is being propagandized into the western world in an authoritarian way by the weaponized media. Meanwhile, countries all over the world that are not ethnically European coincidentally seem to get away with policies that keep themselves mostly ethnically pure, and with no weaponized media backlash. If the immigration continues to go only one way, it can only result in increased racial tensions and eventually the decline of the European population. Personally I consider it very racist to want to get rid of white people. Here in Ontario, Canada, cultural marxism has taken over and current population projections put us at 60% non white by 2063.

However, the most important problem the alt-right is concerned with is that the globalists, who are the elites of the world, have control of the dollar, the energy and the oil, they are the bankers and the connected corporations. There is an attempt to put the entire world under the same globalist, top-down authoritarian system where individual countries have no say unless they partner with the system. It doesn't matter whether the globalist leaders are Jewish or Chinese because they have to go either way.

This Entire Post in a Nutshell
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=racist
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/I%27m_not_prejudiced,_but...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=i'm%20not%20racist,%20but%20.%20.%20.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 1:50 pm

Most the people in the far-right are NOT autistic though. You'll just see a lot of them in /pol/ because it's an internet community, and you specifically asked about autism, so the people with autism are the ones who are most likely to respond. You'll see just as much autistic people in leftist groups if you ask about autism.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 2:34 pm

These people are incompatible, well beyond the point of dysfunction. I think that we should allow them to wallow in their own misery, rather colorfully, and keep our hands clean.

Literally washing yourself would be a more-productive pastime than being a newshound, or activist, forever attempting to herd cats, or take-in every underdog.

Learn to do just one thing well -- even if that is a Japanese garden, on a dinnerplate, or matchstick orchestra.

Social isolationism is laudable, in the face of chaos.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 3:05 pm

JasonKay wrote:

Forgive me, but I took a peek at your info, and saw you hadn't mentioned being on the autistic spectrum.

JasonKay
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Jan 2017, 3:27 pm

Racism is a manufactored non-issue and distraction propaganda meant to keep us fighting amongst ourselves. It would not be a relevant issue without mass immigration. In many countries around the world where cultural marxism hasn't taken over yet such as eastern Europe, most people don't even know what racism is. The globalists will keep us fighting about petty social issues as well as conflicts around the world that they started, because only if there is enough chaos will people accept the new system and having increasingly less rights and privacy. With accelerating technological improvements, the elites that consolidate power in the next few decades will be allowed total power and technological domination.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 3:49 pm

JasonKay wrote:
Racism is a manufactored non-issue and distraction propaganda meant to keep us fighting amongst ourselves. It would not be a relevant issue without mass immigration. In many countries around the world where cultural marxism hasn't taken over yet such as eastern Europe, most people don't even know what racism is. The globalists will keep us fighting about petty social issues as well as conflicts around the world that they started, because only if there is enough chaos will people accept the new system and having increasingly less rights and privacy. With accelerating technological improvements, the elites that consolidate power in the next few decades will be allowed total power and technological domination.

Prior to mass immigration, there had been plenty of violent racism against blacks who had been here for hundreds of years.
And what's wrong with immigration? Without it, none of us would be here in America.In the past, before the non-white migrations, German, Irish, Italian, and Jewish immigrants were treated as the other. Today, no one save the most bigoted, doubts the descendants of these immigrants are Americans. The dark skinned migrants coming to America today will eventually become just other Americans.
I know that race has been manipulated by elites to divide and conquer the masses, but plenty of times, people are racist just because our human race is known for it's stupidity and prejudice.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 4:10 pm

JasonKay wrote:

It's easy to say that when you're white.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 4:15 pm

When found, many of these peoples were reportedly on the verge of self-extinction, *before the advent of the welfare plantation.

The choices would have been between discipline or nature.

And, discipline did not drive them to the verge of extinction.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 6:31 pm

JasonKay wrote:

Ugh. Thanks for the reminder that Ontario is not exempt from this stupid racist BS. But you probably won't last long on this site, and that is somewhat of a comfort, though.

Signed, a "cultural marxist" leftist pinko hippy commie SJW fa***t-lover Ontarian.

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

TwinRuler
Toucan
Toucan

02 Jan 2017, 7:19 pm

You could, indeed, have a point about that much. It bears looking into!