hurtloam wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Some women find bald men "macho."

Do girls find really muscular guys hot?

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 6:53 pm

I don't know. Apparently the Dad bod is the most attractive. Kraftie's comment just made me think of this cartoon.

I think too muscular is a turn off. Can't think of an example.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 7:04 pm

What about this guy.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 7:07 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Some women tell me I need to grow my hair longer.

Some women tell me I should grow a beard.

One woman told me I should get this haircut (I refused).

img=left]http://www.menshairstylestoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Short-Sides-Long-Top-2.jpg[/img]

Why don't women like my number 4 buzzcut?

Why do they tell me I need longer hair?

Use the Wolfram87's quickly when that happens next time.

"Her: You need to grow my hair longer.
He: Ok, I ll do it, but you need to cut your hair bit shorter.

Her: You should grow a bear
He: I'll do it if you shave your legs.

Her: You should get this celeb's haircut.
He: Ok, I think too Megan Fox's haircut would look better one you.

She will stop it and change the subject.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 7:09 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
What about this guy.

[img=left]https://s27.postimg.org/pjt4wjmpf/Markus_Ruhl_95.jpg/img]

He reminds me of brioche.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 7:17 pm

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 5:16 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:

In general, yes. How could you not have noticed this? :?

In general, girls are going to swoon over a muscular guy. I have never ever EVER heard girls say anything like "Oooooh, look how weak he is!" or "Oh wow, would you just look at that beer belly! What a sexy beast!" :lol: But it's veeerrrrrry common to notice girls getting all flirty with muscular guys. Heck, I've noticed it myself.. I'm stronger than ever and girls definitely take notice. I also don't care since I'm gay and not trying to attract them, but it IS [u]definitely[/i] a thing. Always has been, always will be.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 6:09 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
What about this guy.

That is ridiculous and you know it.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 6:45 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

In general, girls are going to swoon over a muscular guy. I have never ever EVER heard girls say anything like "Oooooh, look how weak he is!" or "Oh wow, would you just look at that beer belly! What a sexy beast!" :lol: But it's veeerrrrrry common to notice girls getting all flirty with muscular guys. Heck, I've noticed it myself.. I'm stronger than ever and girls definitely take notice. I also don't care since I'm gay and not trying to attract them, but it IS [u]definitely[/i] a thing. Always has been, always will be.

I've noticed some of the same girls at the gym, especially those who exercise zealously, "ask" the handsom swimmer-built instructor 20+ times the same questions every day - I mean how hard to memorize those moves done daily in months? They do the same darn moves every day or so. :lol:

I've only asked the instructors for guidance the first two couples of months and that's it, I got them all, sometimes I may ask for a new move, it is not rocket science.
But them have been around for like 2-3 years and yet they still play dumb. :lol:

And they go all giggly when he assists them and touches them - they hug him in "friendly" way at times, it is extremely noticeable.

The guy is a buddy of mine somehow, he is married, and he showed me how they pursue him online, he told me they often cause him troubles.

Datalis
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Jan 2017, 9:30 pm

Image Vs. Image

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2017, 10:16 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

Why is this even a question? Getting an athletic look is ALWAYS an improvement for everyone, regardless of gender.

stream26
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Mar 2017, 4:07 am

In the man I like when the hair is cut shorter on the sides of a man's head, but left about two inches longer on top. I find it to be a really easy way to fake cool, or add a dimension of personality that says, 'Hey, when this suit comes off, I enjoy a bottle of beer and good conversation :)
In the women I like any color any style which suit to her , lust time I love different plates and updos like that http://newaylook.com/best-updos-for-medium-hair/ , it's look so womanly and it elegantly :heart:

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 5:31 am

For some reason, I was under the impression this thread would be about beards...

Either way, people have their preferences. Some women prefer bald men over ones with a haircut. Others prefer men with a haircut over bald men. But no woman (none that I know of anyway) likes a dude with a haircut resemblant of a bird's nest. Even men have their preferences when it comes to haircuts on women. It's just human nature.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 11:02 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I have thick hair with a middle parting and some girls have said to me you "you have to get rid of your hair style".

Why might some women not like that hairstyle on men? Is it because men with less hair are perceived by women to be more 'virile' and macho? Perhaps traditionally men are the ones who are not meant to have hair on there heads.

They might think that hairstyle just isn't flattering on you.