Obama and Celebrity Pals Partying it up Tonight

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 5:41 pm

ZenDen wrote:
^^^

Now you're just sounding like Hillary Bill..."what difference does it make now..." It makes a difference because it lets us see what a f'ing liar she is...in everything.

What difference Bill????? You've got to be kidding. When the Democrats stop their attack on our next President, then come ask me the same question....OK?

If they've stopped (ho ho ho) then we can agree, but until then everything goes...as you certainly know, and apparently, practice.

What Earthbound said.

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 7:04 pm

ZenDen wrote:
Earthbound wrote:
Obama has a right to party. To the people complaining and making an issue of it- did you complain this much when Bush and other presidents had a party at the end of their term?

This reminds me of when people make an issue about president vacations- but ONLY when its a president they hate. If its one they love- somehow the vacation is fine. Double standard and/or hypocritical nonsense. :roll:

Would you also say the same thing is true of all the criticism of President elect Trump?

Because if you suggest it's OK for Democrats to slander this man and we can't complain back then I'd ask you what you think you're doing here....it's obviously not to have a fair debate.

I havent seen many valid facts that show Trump's evil ways arent evil. All I usually see for responses "the media lies", "Trump was kidding", "Clinton has done worse" and other related things. It feels like people are sweeping Trump's corruptness under the rug. Very suspicious.

Also.. I will continue to point out he is 70 years old- he needs to act like a grown up already. He shouldn't be using Twitter to attack people and use it to whine about SNL sketch comedy, award shows, attacking the new host/ratings of the show (Apprentice) he used to be on, etc.

I'm all for fair debates- but when people claim Trump hasnt done things wrong.. its very incorrect. There is plenty of audio, video and tweets (by Trump himself, not someone else!) that show his horrible ways. Plenty of legal documents that show he has conned people out of money and much more.

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 9:56 am

Earthbound wrote:
ZenDen wrote:
Earthbound wrote:
Obama has a right to party. To the people complaining and making an issue of it- did you complain this much when Bush and other presidents had a party at the end of their term?

This reminds me of when people make an issue about president vacations- but ONLY when its a president they hate. If its one they love- somehow the vacation is fine. Double standard and/or hypocritical nonsense. :roll:

Would you also say the same thing is true of all the criticism of President elect Trump?

Because if you suggest it's OK for Democrats to slander this man and we can't complain back then I'd ask you what you think you're doing here....it's obviously not to have a fair debate.

I havent seen many valid facts that show Trump's evil ways arent evil. All I usually see for responses "the media lies", "Trump was kidding", "Clinton has done worse" and other related things. It feels like people are sweeping Trump's corruptness under the rug. Very suspicious.

Also.. I will continue to point out he is 70 years old- he needs to act like a grown up already. He shouldn't be using Twitter to attack people and use it to whine about SNL sketch comedy, award shows, attacking the new host/ratings of the show (Apprentice) he used to be on, etc.

I'm all for fair debates- but when people claim Trump hasnt done things wrong.. its very incorrect. There is plenty of audio, video and tweets (by Trump himself, not someone else!) that show his horrible ways. Plenty of legal documents that show he has conned people out of money and much more.

So instead of following the thread you'd rather turn the clock back to before the election and start bad mouthing Trump all over again???? Don't you feel that's a little unproductive? I won't waste my time except to say Hillary's crimes are out there, in print, for anyone to see.

The two party system gave us two deeply flawed candidates. I, and many other people decided Hillary, the known liar, cheat and killer was worse than Trump the conniving cheating business person.

I have too much respect for life and decency to consider voting for the likes of Hillary and her dynasty. Trump is what "falls out." You sound overcome by propaganda. Just try to remember the difference between them is only based on actual deeds, not any similarity in personalities; just compare their deeds...Trump does it for money and Hillary does it for power and glory (and more money too, I'd imagine).

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 Jan 2017, 1:29 pm

(quote)The two party system gave us two deeply flawed candidates. I, and many other people decided Hillary, the known liar, cheat and killer was worse than Trump the conniving cheating business person. (quote)

You're right, Zen Den: I reckon were I in the US I'd have gone for one of the smaller party alternatives, as did about 8 million of the electorate.

They didn't stand much of a chance but the more who vote other then red or blue the more effective the protest against flawed major candidates!

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Last edited by envirozentinel on 10 Jan 2017, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.: quote previous poster didn't work properly

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 1:44 pm

Dammit,I seem to have misplaced my invitation.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 Jan 2017, 1:56 pm

They wouldn't dare refuse you when you show up in true reptilian style!

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 3:53 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
They wouldn't dare refuse you when you show up in true reptilian style!

:D :D