Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 1:41 am

The Undateables to feature Camberley's Gravity Force trampoline park See 23-year-old postman Sam from Camberley, who has Asperger's Syndrome, as he heads to a trampoline park on The Undateables

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 1:42 pm

If I were single, I would totally put up with a date to go to a trampoline park.

Do they have those in the States?? I would put up with taking all my kids out in public to go to a trampoline park.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 2:33 pm

I used to LOVE trampolining. My favourite move was swivel hips. I used to do lots of them in a row.

yelekam
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 12:01 pm

BuyerBeware wrote:
If I were single, I would totally put up with a date to go to a trampoline park.

Do they have those in the States?? I would put up with taking all my kids out in public to go to a trampoline park.

Apparently there are. http://www.skyzone.com/Locations/US-Locations

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 6:49 pm

Oh my. Oh sweet jumping Jesus. There's one in Monroeville. That's on the south side of Pittsburgh. I can drive there. In less than two hours. Oh my God. I know what I want for my birthday.

You are my favorite person this week.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2017, 12:42 am

Nobody commented on the Aspie participant or on the Undateables show. All the comments were about the trampoline park.

K4NNW
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Jan 2017, 12:05 am

BeaArthur wrote:
Nobody commented on the Aspie participant or on the Undateables show. All the comments were about the trampoline park.

So I noticed. I'd never heard of trampoline parks, The Undatables, or Sam the postman before reading this post.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 7:30 pm

I was interested in the guy who didn't want to travel five miles outside of his own radius to meet anyone.. I can totally get why, I wouldn't want to leave my own comfort zone to find someone, its totally unecessary and travel can be fraught with danger with those you don't know. I don't know what persuaded him, Richard. I noticed she met him first in his area and he obviously liked her and went over to her place of residence.
Sam was the only one with a decent hourly job and in a nice area with nice people to deliver the rounds to.
Shame it didn't succumb to anything.