Website against Asperger's Syndrome: HeartlessAspergers.com

Page 10 of 14 [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 10:44 am

o0iella wrote:
Not this again!!

DON'T_FEED_THE_TROLLS!!

Necrothread much everybody?

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

norwegiansun
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Sep 2017, 2:53 pm

Adelyn Birch nazi site will only make me stronger!!

MindBlind
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 8:31 pm

It's hilariously ironic how the site has an article about the importance of empathy while also othering us and calling us psychopaths.

I'm not against abuse victims speaking out and trying to support one another. Heck, I'm not even against them talking specifically about abuse from an aspie, but this is pretty messed up.

norwegiansun
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Oct 2017, 6:43 am

a potential treatment for aspergers(?)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RK ... _i=desktop

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 10:42 am

norwegiansun wrote:
a potential treatment for aspergers(?)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RK ... _i=desktop

Existing thread about the book "Switched On"

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

norwegiansun
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Oct 2017, 7:32 am

interesting quote from Simon Baron Cohens book "Autism and asperger syndrome. the facts"
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Autism-Asperge ... +the+facts
page 61: "A final limitation of the mindblindness theory is that a range of clinical conditions show forms of mindblindness(such as patients with schizofrenia, or narcissistic and borderline personality disorders, and children with conduct disorder), so this may not be specific to autism and asperger syndrome."

norwegiansun
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Oct 2017, 1:22 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_mind

Deficits can occur in people with autism spectrum disorders, schizophrenia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder,[2] cocaine addiction,[3] and brain damage suffered from alcohol's neurotoxicity.[4

so deficits can also occur in other conditions too....
burn in hell Adelyn Birch!! !! !!

norwegiansun
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Disconaut
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Jan 2018, 8:15 am

These types come up a lot when dealing with BPD, too. They're narcissists, plain and simple. Think about it:

-They feel they "deserve", or have a right to be surrounded by a certain "class" of people (usually one they've judged out in their own minds), and not "bothered" by any "others".

-They take mental illness personally. Meaning they see someone with ASD (or whatever weakness they decide to pick on), and their brain immediately goes "Ugh! This is a slight against ME! I am too important for this!".

-They claim to "know" unknowable things (how someone is thinking/feeling in their head, etc), because they're super smart and also very special!

Basically, if you find a narcississm checklist, these people tick every box. They view ASD the way they do because their brains tell them this whole world was made for them (creators of the site) and them alone.

They're the same people who will try to be "edgy" by suggesting people with severe disabilities (e.g-Down Syndrome, cerebral palsey, spina bifidia, etc) should be euthanised at birth. Yes, I've unfortunately met these people.

It honestly comes down to the fact these people see a problem, or see people with a problem, and instead of learning more and trying to fix things that way; they are lazy, and would rather sit around and say "eh, just get rid of 'em all!"

Most people do not feel this way, but its the loudest and most ridiculous group that gets attention.

Theamazinggeek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jan 2018, 12:53 pm

don't take it too serious there are alot of haters out there
they hate because:
#its naturally fun.
#they were brought up to hate us.
#cause they love to hate on someone or anyone.
#or they were or feel wronged by a aspie. bad relationship, on sympathetic/ empathetic moment.
#they fear Difference

either way these sites pop up all the time. theres just no controlling the trolls, the haters. consider the net the wild west. BTW dont look at the Clearnet. lotta neo nazi sites hate on us

"Im search of answers, new marvels, and new questions to ask."

Trojanofpeace
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Feb 2018, 1:12 pm

ASD and autism is very hard to comprehend for an NT. And we have trouble appreciating that. So it's easy to see where the misunderstanding can come from and to underestimate how difficult the condition can be for ALL those concerned.

NTs need air time to, to get air their confusion and frustration just like we do.

Have a good look around this site, sometimes it feels like it's only purpose is for those on the spectrum to come on and put down NTs.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 3:06 pm

You may have trouble appreciating that. I don't, and my ability to perceive people will illwill and hostility (such as that website) is unimpaired. Hate speech is hate speech, I think most people here can recognise it when they see it.

AspieSingleDad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 6:50 pm

I notice how the website doesn't have a way to contact the website owner. There's no way to know who created that website, or to contact them. So it's certainly hate speech, and cowardly at that.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 7:30 pm

She tried coming here to post her hate speech. It was a pleasure to despatch her.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 8:00 pm

It is (rightly) listed on and described for what it is, on the No Hate Speech watchlist site. (Google: "Hate Speech Watch Heartless Aspergers").

Trojanofpeace

05 Feb 2018, 7:55 am

AspieSingleDad wrote:
I notice how the website doesn't have a way to contact the website owner. There's no way to know who created that website, or to contact them. So it's certainly hate speech, and cowardly at that.

It's probably funded by George Sorros, all part of divide and rule.