Website against Asperger's Syndrome: HeartlessAspergers.com

Page 11 of 14 [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Trojanofpeace
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Feb 2018, 10:18 am

B19 wrote:
You may have trouble appreciating that. I don't, and my ability to perceive people will illwill and hostility (such as that website) is unimpaired. Hate speech is hate speech, I think most people here can recognise it when they see it.

When i began to look through the website, my immediate thought was that this person had been hurt by someone with AS before. This was confirmed when i read the about the author section. So we are dealing with an emotional motive- tricky!

So lets dissect. The author claims that:
Being in a NT in a relationship with someone with AS can be very difficult, stressful and traumatic
This is further compounded when this is not acknowledged, or worse, denied by activists and the medical profession resulting in a deficit in available support.

Their goal appears to be to raise awareness of the difficulties experienced by people so that others can make an informed decision on entering or continuing a relationship with AS 'sufferer' (in lieu of the belief that a decision to enter or continue well be unsupported.

Some activists want to dispel negative information about the condition. On the surface, this is to gain recognition, equality and fairness.
However, some underhanded types have hijacked these honorable motives in order to have the condition removed from the DSM. Thus, no more benefits and insurance cover.
They are manipulating autism politics to work AGAINST the cause, while seemingly being for it.

A strategic counter to this website would be to help NTs find the right information and support. The author will not be alone in their sentiments.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 2:58 pm

They briefly came here a while back, with a plan to get real members banned here by making constant reports (didn't work). The plan had been posted on the HA website, and one of our members found it.

You can educate people who have goodwill and want to learn. Hate sites lack both of those factors. Better to use our energy on our own well being I think, than try to educate the unwilling.

Theamazinggeek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Feb 2018, 4:00 pm

This is sad. A sad time we live in. The sad part is the onionnet has afew more. The big question does this site have regular followers and regular hits. Its the spreading im worried about.

"Im search of answers, new marvels, and new questions to ask."

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 4:04 pm

Theamazinggeek wrote:
This is sad. A sad time we live in. The sad part is the onionnet has afew more. The big question does this site have regular followers and regular hits. Its the spreading im worried about.

Well, I know Kiwi Farms talks ill about stuff from what they find here. I was spoken about on Kiwi before but that was way back when I used Tumblr. I wouldn't be surprised now if there's some negative posts about me or anyone else based on what some lurkers have taken from here. I don't know how often people talk negatively about us on other sites though.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 4:32 pm

I notice Kiwi Farm is filled with autistic people, about half of them there seemed to be autistic but they go around and find people who are weirder than them or something and post about them there. If there is no thread of you there (general you) congratulations, you are not weird enough to be on there. They call it LOLcow. I know one of the WP mods goes there because I saw their post and it showed they were a regular member there but that was like a year or two ago so I don't even know if that mod is still active here.

But they also seemed pretty open minded too if you don't come in and whine about their thread they posted about you. One of them came on there and joined and was like "well every one is entitled to their opinion" and explained his normal life to them without complaining about them being ignorant or what they wrote.

I don't know if they all do it to make themselves feel better, people will compare themselves to others who they think are worst off and they feel better about themselves. But sometimes it can be dangerous IMO because then they end up minimizing their problems and not taking their problems seriously because they had seen worse.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 4:45 pm

Kiwifarms targets people for kicks, and their website is what it is, and they go after specific targets for the "fun" of it. It's best not to post there at all IMO. They rarely target members here, but when they do, they can be very cruel and immature. Best avoided altogether, I think. Malice is a destructive force, on the net and in life. Who needs it?

The crucial difference is that Kiwifarm members are trying to be (and think they are being) funny, it's not the same hatefully malicious stuff that Heartless members post continously, nor does Kiwifarms only target Aspergers - they are more "equal opportunity offenders" with a satirical bent.

I don't think the members there realise that their targeting of the most vulnerable people - people who are clearly very confused and troubled - is as cruel and destructive as it is. They seem to think it is "just for fun" and believe that.

They aren't as consistently destructive as sites dedicated to spreading hatred of AS people (they are more diverse in their targets). Most of them will probably mature a bit in time. I don't think the same can be said of the Heartless Aspergers haters, who are more toxic in their intent and tactics.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 11:23 pm

To be honest, at first I thought this lady must have just had a very bad experience, possibly compounded by having something such as BPD (no offense to those with BPD) because most people would not put such effort into making such a website over a bad 8 month relationship. Regardless of whether or not she was subjected to emotional abuse, her response is just not normal behavior.

However I was not aware of the other website at the time and now I'm inclined to think that she is actually just trying to set up a product platform and sell books.

Let's be honest. If she didn't intend to profit then she would not have to write the books because she could post anything she has to say on one or both of her two websites for free.

I think this is an exploitation of women in bad relationships or who are with spouses they are unhappy with, at the expense of those on the spectrum.

There's a long line of people like this who prey on those in compromised situations. "Psychics", self help gurus, diet gurus, PUAs, get rich quick people, homeopaths, people with no medical background what so ever, non-doctors who have a secret cure that you have to buy a book to learn about, some lawyers..or a lot of them, and probably even some therapists.

Theamazinggeek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Feb 2018, 9:43 pm

And yet often you dont see a hate site started by an aspie. Its gotta be rare. Weve been labeled the nice guys of the universe, the ( if no one minds "push overs", and "living door mar walk overs"). Every phd, dr, agrees common traits are super nice, uber accepting, over forgiving, and yest detached emotionally. So empathy is not our strong suit due to a brain issue. So what we live in grays rather than black n white.

It peeves me that weve been lumped together in one pile. So one aspie was that way doesnt mean we are all .

And i just contradicted and counter slapped myself at the same time.

Lol some logical person i am.

"Im search of answers, new marvels, and new questions to ask."

norwegiansun
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Mar 2018, 10:29 am

probably a russian troll!

norwegiansun
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

norwegiansun
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Apr 2018, 6:07 am

https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name= ... artner.com

https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name= ... ypical.com

https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name= ... ergers.com

Showing results for: aspergerpartner.com
Original Query: aspergerpartner.com

Registrant Contact
Name: Judith Bray
Organization:
Mailing Address: 83 Treeline Curcuit, Upper Coomera Queensland 4209 AU
Phone: +61.755731744
Email:[email protected]

Showing results for: THENEUROTYPICAL.COM
Original Query: theneurotypical.com

Registrant Contact
Name: DRONNOC DESIGNS
Organization:
Mailing Address: DRONNOC DESIGNS, TASMANIA TASMANIA 7000 AU
Phone: +61.427108395
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:

Showing results for: heartlessaspergers.com
Original Query: heartlessaspergers.com

Registrant Contact
Name: Registration Private
Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Mailing Address: DomainsByProxy.com, Scottsdale Arizona 85260 US
Phone: +1.4806242599
Ext:
Fax: +1.4806242598
Fax Ext:

https://theneurotypical.com/contact_us.php
Get in touch

Judith Newton
Queensland - Australia

Within Australia phone 07 5573 1744
International calls phone +61 7 5573 1744
[email protected]

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2018, 7:52 am

norwegiansun wrote:
probably a russian troll!

Perhaps the one who hacked the site?

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2018, 2:22 pm

norwegiansun wrote:
https://theneurotypical.com/history_of_cassandra.html

hmmmm

by the way: the hate sites against people with asperger:

http://heartlessaspergers.com/

https://theneurotypical.com/

http://www.aspergerpartner.com/

and one hate book:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Broken-relatio ... +aspergers

Her ex wasn't even diagnosed, she put that label on him.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2018, 10:56 am

I bet its a troll site honestly

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2018, 11:15 am

I've heard of this site before, but I won't be going to debate on it because the person or persons who created it will not listen to anyone but themselves and those who agree with their opinions.

LilLoki
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Apr 2018, 12:33 pm

seeing the reports of NT partners clearly, I see clearly that both are unhappy in their relationships, both aspie by lack of understanding, as NT by ignorance and by faith that aspies are heartless monsters.