Vaccine Skeptic to Lead Commission on Vaccine Safety

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 5:23 pm

http://wpo.st/oVpQ2

Moderating

This is a merged thread, combining posts that were originally in two threads on the same subject. You may need to read slightly out of order to get the full sense of some exchanges, up to the point of the moderation note below.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=335484&p=7421910&sid=9631d2d9d5aa0d8e6127fc813979d036#p7421910

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 5:28 pm

oh dear god :roll:

rats_and_cats
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 12:44 am

Ignore this. Editing because I misread the title and things got confused in my head and I wanted to delete my post but I can't so here we are.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 2:41 am

Vaccine skeptic Robert Kennedy Jr. says Trump asked him to lead commission on ‘vaccine safety’

Quote:
Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a proponent of a widely discredited theory that vaccines cause autism, said Tuesday that President-elect Donald Trump asked him to chair a new commission on vaccines.

Hours later, however, a spokeswoman for Trump’s transition said that while Trump would like to create a commission on autism, no final decision had been made.

Trump will probably be asked about this at his press conference today.

I have a very bad feeling about this.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 2:45 am

This, I fear, is the long awaited death of science.
My only hope is that four years will pass quickly.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 3:04 am

Threads like these make me wish there was a facepalm emoticon. Perhaps we can take solace in the fact that Trump will be gone in four years.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 4:18 am

Fact, Trump said he didn't want to do away with toddler vaccination, but rather wanted to see vaccines administered over a period of time, instead of the current standard vaccine cocktail injected all at once into a 30 lb child via a syringe big enough to use on a horse. I personally suspect that's what happened to his youngest child who may have autism.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 4:24 am

How could we possibly last 4 years? I mean look at how much devastation he's already caused as the worst president in history, before he's even been interrogated. He must be impeached asap before he can do any further damage.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 9:25 am

moderating

The OP accidentally created two threads on the same topic, then requested a merge. The result of the process is a bit disjointed, as in the last exchanges between Kraichgauer and EzraS which were meaningfully interleaved in the unmerged thread. There isn't a way to reorder these to restore that sense, so we'll have to live with it.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 9:33 am

As I have said before, as a nurse, I have an open mind and welcome any new information regarding vaccines in general.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 12:23 pm

nurseangela wrote:
As I have said before, as a nurse, I have an open mind and welcome any new information regarding vaccines in general.

Sounds reasonable. Oddly, many anti-vax people, such as Mr Kennedy, don't welcome new information when it doesn't reinforce their beliefs. A ton of information about this has already been released, but people did not great it with open minds.

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 1:07 pm

EzraS wrote:
How could we possibly last 4 years? I mean look at how much devastation he's already caused as the worst president in history, before he's even been interrogated. He must be impeached asap before he can do any further damage.

Yes, yes! We're all going to die otherwise! He's mean.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 7:59 pm

EzraS wrote:
Fact, Trump said he didn't want to do away with toddler vaccination, but rather wanted to see vaccines administered over a period of time, instead of the current standard vaccine cocktail injected all at once into a 30 lb child via a syringe big enough to use on a horse. I personally suspect that's what happened to his youngest child who may have autism.

Melania threatens to sue anyone who says Baron is autistic. BE WARNED!! !! ! :lol: