Aspergers seeks same (to become human)

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

AllDaXP
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jan 2017, 7:37 am

DataB4 wrote:
AllDaXP wrote:
I asked for someone to say hello back, without the fear I feel with the words that came after it. Someone said hello. Wrote a message about wishing to communicate.

You want to communicate. Yes. That is the point of saying hello. I think. Yes, communicate. I desire to communicate. I don't take anything personally anymore, because I'm not a person to anyone. I cannot even find solace or comfort in a place that I read is literally built for people like me, but I don't even find people like me here.

I do not need to talk about my pain or my past. I healed myself with learning. I just need a friend. I want to learn how to communicate how you can heal yourself, effectively. Without fear or mistrust.

Do I have this right? You don't want sympathy, or empathy, or fear/concern for your safety, correct? You want to communicate and make a friend? You want to show how it's possible to heal yourself?

How do you want to start developing a friendship? With interests? With shared experiences? How?

Isn't that what every human being experiences with every new sensation?

AllDaXP
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jan 2017, 7:40 am

AllDaXP wrote:
DataB4 wrote:
AllDaXP wrote:
I asked for someone to say hello back, without the fear I feel with the words that came after it. Someone said hello. Wrote a message about wishing to communicate.

You want to communicate. Yes. That is the point of saying hello. I think. Yes, communicate. I desire to communicate. I don't take anything personally anymore, because I'm not a person to anyone. I cannot even find solace or comfort in a place that I read is literally built for people like me, but I don't even find people like me here.

I do not need to talk about my pain or my past. I healed myself with learning. I just need a friend. I want to learn how to communicate how you can heal yourself, effectively. Without fear or mistrust.

Do I have this right? You don't want sympathy, or empathy, or fear/concern for your safety, correct? You want to communicate and make a friend? You want to show how it's possible to heal yourself?

How do you want to start developing a friendship? With interests? With shared experiences? How?

Sorrow. Joy. These are fine.

Suffering... that sounds like... not being given a choice. I wasn't given a choice to be defined, I was told what I was before I could even speak.

The voices were in my head, before I heard them. Because someone else put them there.

Where is the room for my voice?

Why is it on a computer screen?

My name is Simon. And I am human.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 8:02 am

AllDaXP wrote:
DataB4 wrote:
AllDaXP wrote:

Every human being is different though. We have things in common and we also have our own goals and preferences. Friendship is different for each person as he/she relates to each new person.

AllDaXP wrote:
Sorrow. Joy. These are fine.

Suffering... that sounds like... not being given a choice. I wasn't given a choice to be defined, I was told what I was before I could even speak.

The voices were in my head, before I heard them. Because someone else put them there.

Where is the room for my voice?

Why is it on a computer screen?

My name is Simon. And I am human.

Yes, you're human, and so your voice needs expression. I understand that.

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 9:06 am

Well I think that B19 and AllDaXP are right, you would be well advised to remove your home address from your profile. I am a nice decent person who lives on the other side of the world. Sadly not everyone on line is as nice as me there are some not so nice people out there.

I would like to welcome you to the wrongplanet, but please bear in mind that while some people might find a romantic partner here it is not common. Also posting so early on that you are looking for a woman is likely not to be a good idea. How do the women of WP know that you are a decent person ?

I would respectfully suggest that you take the time to get to know the people here, if you stick around you may well find that WP is inhabited by a very wide range of people. I am aware of teenagers, university students, other youngsters, middle aged adults and old people who happen to be here on the wrong planet. These people come from a very wide range of backgrounds.

I would also suggest that regarding finding a girl friend that if you try too hard it will scare off all women, try to be calm and relaxed when dealing with women. Also I suspect that being "chatted up" irks most women, you would be better off talking about anything other than "I want you as my girlfriend / I want to take you to bed". If you get talking to a woman about the weather and the price of cake it would be better, you never know how things might turn out.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

craft500l
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jan 2017, 1:44 pm

Hello!

AllDaXP
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jan 2017, 4:57 pm

craft500l wrote:
Hello!

Hello! My name is Simon. I would like to communicate.

I do not know the next step to communicate with you in the way you find pleasing/helpful.

Can you help me with that step? Nobody else has gotten this far.

AllDaXP
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jan 2017, 5:00 pm

Woodpecker wrote:
Well I think that B19 and AllDaXP are right, you would be well advised to remove your home address from your profile. I am a nice decent person who lives on the other side of the world. Sadly not everyone on line is as nice as me there are some not so nice people out there.

I would like to welcome you to the wrongplanet, but please bear in mind that while some people might find a romantic partner here it is not common. Also posting so early on that you are looking for a woman is likely not to be a good idea. How do the women of WP know that you are a decent person ?

I would respectfully suggest that you take the time to get to know the people here, if you stick around you may well find that WP is inhabited by a very wide range of people. I am aware of teenagers, university students, other youngsters, middle aged adults and old people who happen to be here on the wrong planet. These people come from a very wide range of backgrounds.

I would also suggest that regarding finding a girl friend that if you try too hard it will scare off all women, try to be calm and relaxed when dealing with women. Also I suspect that being "chatted up" irks most women, you would be better off talking about anything other than "I want you as my girlfriend / I want to take you to bed". If you get talking to a woman about the weather and the price of cake it would be better, you never know how things might turn out.

I don't recall saying I wanted a female specifically. There is a difference between the facts I present and the information you abstract/extract. A delta, yes.

I already have 'women to take to bed'. There are many ways to achieve that goal. I want a friend. I need someone who is willing to work hard together to communicate, even if that only starts with hello.

I have to tear myself down to build myself back up. I know not everyone else wants to do that, but... I have to. Or I will kill myself.

Everyone keeps giving me warnings.

I've even posted all my stuff on 4chan. Nobody is coming to my house.

Would you like to come to my house? We have plenty of food and water.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 5:13 pm

AllDaXP wrote:

I do not know the next step to communicate with you in the way you find pleasing/helpful.

You could try asking questions. I'll try one now: what do you do for fun?

AllDaXP
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jan 2017, 5:30 pm

DataB4 wrote:
AllDaXP wrote:

You could try asking questions. I'll try one now: what do you do for fun?

I enjoy pursuits that bring non-destructive activities/communication between entities.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2017, 6:57 pm

Welcome! :D You sound like an intriguing person.

craft500l
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jan 2017, 3:36 pm

Can you say a little more about these pursuits?